Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Are Guys Insecure? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Insecure? (3192 Views)

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by uspry1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2007
@topic

If you notice your man is insecure, why don't you and your man sitting down to discuss privately to find out why he is insecure that way? (do not use it to post here public, this is very personal. If you do this, you will lose friendship/relationship for good).

Your man will tell you why when time is right. Maybe from his childhood trauma? Maybe from his bad experience in relationship? Lot of reasons to act that way being insecure. When revealing, you have to be prepared to console his anger (usually woman-bashing talk) and listen to him until he finished talking.

Majority of men who is insecure REFUSE TO DISCUSS OPEN!!! Keep insecure inside their chest until die at young age (before 50s)! That's why male are first to die early before women. Caused by Lot of stress, hold back, fear of rejections,  heartbroken, poor healthy and goes on,

Generally, men who are insecure and married or single, are more likely to discuss open to only platonic confided friendship in opposite sex instead of the spouse/loved ones, vice versa for women who are insecure and married or single. By the way, from my experiences and point of my view, I had deal with my insecue male friends to get their ugly scars out of their chests---to feel themselves better.
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by amaikama(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2009
@poster!! cause you people are funny set of human being. any wolf can come around you with meat in his mout and wingling his tail in front of you and you will instantly follow without thinking that their was another wolf you are always with grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by tkb417(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2009
i have seen a lot of cases of insecurity on guys .i was just wondering why are they insecure .

they keep unnecessary tabs on their girlfriends/wives
they tend to get overly protective when other males show up around their women

and the list goes on

so my question is why are guys insecure?
because its natural for gurls to misbehave!

keep wondering. na ur thesis be this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by Igwe9(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

because its natural for gurls to misbehave!

keep wondering. na ur thesis be this?
nice one smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by Feelitx(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2009
Solution = Maintain two pumps as is done in the industries, One pump fails,You start the other.While the next is running, buy a new pump or you rebuild the failed pump.
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by Youngpo413: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Busta:
@ radiant
lets not get started with dogs men lipsrsealed
b!tches like you are you most men are dogs
Re: Why Are Guys Insecure? by AlphaSoul: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
BlackMamba:
Naturally, the male animal protects his female from other predatory males lurking around to f*ck them. Remember, as the weaker sex, female animals lack the capacity to make the right choices in such situations. grin
/
grin... Predators Gone Wild...
From NatGeo Television.

Yeah a no B.S. post from a dude back in 2007 when I was still using my first NL moniker.

Woah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hhh / Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.