Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (66027 Views)

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
I neva [color=#000099][/color]see my type yet.. shocked
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by bitchcrafts: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
shocked... so u sabi type? Now, gerrarahia before I change my mind angry
Dillusionist:

you think it's funny??no problem,continue.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
shocked... so u sabi type? Now, gerrarahia before I change my mind angry
hold this 'k' for me.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by bitchcrafts: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

hold this 'k' for me.
You don try. Bye bye! grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by seobuzzter(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
tecnique jelq
http://adhu.lk/aJg5
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
grin

Why do I find this hilarious? grin cheesy grin
I'm sure you have pouting Virgina, I think I've seen it before.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rextayne:
I'm sure you have pouting Virgina, I think I've seen it before.
Oh okay I didn't know thanks for telling me. undecided
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh okay I didn't know thanks for telling me. undecided
i have a pic of it though, I'm sorry I took it without your consent. cheesycheesy
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rextayne:
i have a pic of it though, I'm sorry I took it without your consent. cheesycheesy
Oh cool, apologies accepted. grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh cool, apologies accepted. grin
Feeling like a boss cool grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rextayne:
Feeling like a boss cool grin
Na so. grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Na so. grin
Yeah sure. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie, you have a tight vagina?
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
queenamirah:
I neva see my type yet.. shocked
Ur type are better experienced than written.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Information reaching us now has it that the Academic Staff Union of Nigerian Universities, ASUU has suspended it’s strike till October pending the Federal government fulfillment of agreement. ASUU SUSPENDS STRIKE, LECTURES TO START TOMORROW
http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/09/18/ASUU-suspends-strike-lectures-to-start-tomorrow/
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by femijon: 2:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Australia Scholarship Award – Australian Government is offering Australia Awards scholarships for African students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree program starting in 2018.
The Australia Scholarship Awards aim to promote knowledge, education links and enduring ties between Australia and neighbours through Australia’s extensive scholarship programs
Any student applying for the award must have a minimum English language proficiency
equivalent to an overall IELTS score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 4.5. (Equivalent TOEFL scores are also accepted).

Deadline: 15 December 2017.

http://www.streaminet.com/2017/09/18/apply-for-australia-2018-scholarship-award-for-african-students-fully-funded/

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by femijon: 2:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018
Summary:

The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2016/2017 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 11th September to 29th September, 2017.

Category of Awards

Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Deadline: Strictly Midnight, September 29th, 2017.

http://www.streaminet.com/2017/09/17/1902/

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 19, 2017
MicNz:

Ur type are better experienced than written.
like seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
when will you write 10 types of dick.
so u mean u dnt knw more than ten diff types of dick?stop kidding me jor
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2017
queenamirah:
ha,wen u are not transgendered ,for all dis vijay you no still see urs hahahhahahahaha
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2017
queenamirah:
,for all dis vijay you no still see urs hahahhahahahaha.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
so u mean u dnt knw more than ten diff types of dick?stop kidding me jor
lol,I don't know.you can volunteer to help
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol,I don't know.you can volunteer to help
dnt wory life adventure will teach u as u continue the journey
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
dnt wory life adventure will teach u as u continue the journey
lol
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
lol
yes o cute lady

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
,for all dis vijay you no still see urs hahahhahahahaha.
lol grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
yes o cute lady
Thanks.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by princefrank76: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2017
u don't mean it, my gf vargina is always dry.. even 5mins. after sex it becomes dry again nd hard 2 penetrate without lubricant.. i was wondering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.