Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South (5397 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by julietm123: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2017
You need to know where Kanu is? Oya mu... my, go and. ask burantashi
ibkgab001:
Fayose
FFK
OBJ
OONI
CAN

But I need to know where Nnamdi Kanu is?
I won't call him hunch back albino on this beautiful and great thread of yours
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2017
amuwo1980:
Rubbish, the poster is a afonja trying to play the smart game, the afonjas have shown themselves to be very very true enemies of the igbos, hey were jubliating in all social fora, dont come here to normalize yourselves, we wont forget your role and right now you re hosting the murderers in new york

Oga go thru my profile and check my past posts to clear your confusion that you are not more Igbo than me.
Yea some jubilated here while a good number of them out there did not jubilate. They stood by us.

Learn to be humble and stop chest beating, humility pays. Hating Yorubas cant put food on your table. Stop engaging in things that don't pay you. Hate does not pay. And if u are a Christian and you are hating people then sorry for your christianity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 1:11am On Sep 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

we deltans told them to back off but they didnt listen...

after this brouhahas make them hate the deltans the same way they hate the yorubas after the biafran war.....we dont care!!!...

i dont accept what the op wrote... angry angry angry

Oga i am not here to please you or anybody. I wrote my feelings which i am convinced about.

Again i am not interested in your "We deltans" thing. You dont have any right to speak for Deltans. You are just speaking for yourself and that's ok for you. I have a lot Deltans here and outside here who proudly identify with Igbo. You cant claim to be more delta than them.

Most of the IPOB guys are misguided elements who display hatred anyhow. I ve always condemned their attitude.

Read my post, I wrote for myself. It is left for those who wants to identify with me to do so. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by tsdarkside(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

Oga i am not here to please you or anybody. I wrote my feelings which i am convinced about.

Again i am not interested in your "We deltans" thing. You dont have any right to speak for Deltans. You are just speaking for yourself and that's ok for you. I have a lot Deltans here and outside here who proudly identify with Igbo. You cant claim to be more delta than them.

Most of the IPOB guys are misguided elements who display hatred anyhow. I ve always condemned their attitude.

Read my post, I wrote for myself. It is left for those who wants to identify with me to do so. Thanks.

am part of the delta....you cant take that right away from me...you tried for 2years....but you got kicked in the butt not me...

any delta igbo that doesnt agree should pack his or her things and relocate to the yeast...

we are not biafrans....period...

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Ovamboland(m): 5:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Chill bro!

Standing for the Igbos at this time is/was also a way of reminding the abooookis that they cannot run roughshod on we southerners anyhow.

Had they had their way, it could be the turn of Yorubas tomorrow - people clamouring for restructuring will be shot/incarcerated arbitrarily. And nothing will happen because a precedent would have been set.

Also, the abookis are now aware that we won't sacrifice our values, freedom and sense of justice and fairplay on the altar of political friendship/partnership with them.
They'd have to earn it every now and then.

Got it

You are really naive, you think ibo will throw away any advantage to align on anything with Yoruba. You will soon regret this your stand, they will rub mud in your face, just watch

7 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by junketer(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Unik3030:
u dey craze, in fact hard craze dey hook u. where were u when NK said awolowo drank rat poison? where were u when he said the only Yoruba man to b trusted is a dead Yoruba man? where were u when he called Yoruba's bastards and slaves? where were u when he said kumuyi should be stoned whenever he comes for crusade in the east? with this your post I know 2 things are involved, it's either you are an igbo man not proud of your tribe thereby claiming Yoruba, or u are been sarcastic. 80% of Yoruba's want him prosecuted n jailed because he insulted our collective pride n he sees himself as a mini god who believe every one cant see things right. if e sure for u say u b Yoruba boy, reply me in Yoruba n prove your self
listen my friend, hate or love igbos its your problem. When igbos were deported from lagos by fashola you guys commended him. You people have said so many unprintable things about ojukwu, bianca and ffk. Since this secession movement started the yorubas took it upon themselves to fight igbos online thereby calling us names. Did you expect us to keep quiet? No. When the yorubas started insulting us did you expect the igbos to turn the other cheek? Abeg go siddon. You don't want us to get biafra but you also din't want us to be part of nigeria. You called our lands erosion central. When the herdsmen killed innocent villagers in benue you were not happy but when they killed in enugu you rejoiced. Nonsense. Do whatever pleases you

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Throwback: 5:55am On Sep 19, 2017
junketer:
listen my friend, hate or love igbos its your problem. When igbos were deported from lagos by fashola you guys commended him. You people have said so many unprintable things about ojukwu, bianca and ffk. Since this secession movement started the yorubas took it upon themselves to fight igbos online thereby calling us names. Did you expect us to keep quiet? No. When the yorubas started insulting us did you expect the igbos to turn the other cheek? Abeg go siddon. You don't want us to get biafra but you also din't want us to be part of nigeria. You called our lands erosion central. When the herdsmen killed innocent villagers in benue you were not happy but when they killed in enugu you rejoiced. Nonsense. Do whatever pleases you

Fashola relocated miscreants from Lagos. They were Yorubas, Northerners and Easterners. The Eastern batch was the last, but was the one that generated outcry because of the fear of Igbos not to be barred from their source of livelihood.

The same Peter Obi that milked the situation to ensure he got his protege Obiano elected over ACN candidate Ngige, had actually done the same relocation of miscreants in his own state even before that of Fashola.

Lagos, like every other state exercises the right to do what is best for the state and her responsible residents, without regard to the tribal sympathies of some people.

So again I commend Fashola for doing what other state governors like Peter Obi had set a precedent for.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by robotix: 5:58am On Sep 19, 2017
ibkgab001:
Fayose
FFK
OBJ
OONI
CAN

But I need to know where Nnamdi Kanu is?
I won't call him hunch back albino on this beautiful and great thread of yours
Are you sure the military didn't whisk him away? I do not think they left without him. Something does not add up.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2017
thunder74:
You are welcome. The real and full blooded Omoluwabi is configured to stand and fight for justice.
o disagree
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Ovamboland:

Agreed Omoluabis are brought up to be fair to all, it's just that the Yorubas who became militant is a direct response to what ibos made Yoruba pass through in the days of Jonathan. They werewere nnot even number two in that government but they rubbed the fact they got many juicy appointment on Yoruba faces. They bragged about how they have arrived in Nigeria politics and how Yorubas failed politically. They even encouraged Jonathan to ignore Yorubas who complained of perceived marginalisation under his government.

All that insult despite Jonathan winning most Yoruba votes.

Yorubas have invested a lot and has heavy stake in the current government than to join Ibo to bring it down. When ibo had Vp post under Fulani they were never part of opposition to that government. The ruling party in ibo land even had a working agreement with the Fulani led party and got many appointment.

We should not let our Omoluabi sense of fairness make us lose sight of the high stakes of Nigerian politics, if this government fails they will still rub it only on Yoruba faces that the government we led was a failure. How will you then feel when you realise you joined ibos to criticise this government to failure because it's led by a Fulani

Do what you think is right, fit and proper but never be disappointed when ibos finally get the VP slot they desire most and they abuse you when you try to criticise that government
Is the government not a failure already? I campaigned for this govt more than you did (if at all you did participate in the 2015 election). Your points are valid though. IBOs shot themselves in the foot many times but so many Yoruba are short sighted and gullible at the same time. Please, can you sight one completed project in the SW? Can you sight the extra advantage the SW is getting from APC that other regions are not getting? Don't be deceived that the SW has a stake in APC govt. The Hausa Fulani have more than 90% stake while they allow the rest take the crumbs. Wake up and smell the coffee. was it not under your APC govt that the Lagos state special status bill was killed? was it not under this fuccking govt that the budget for the Lagos Ibadan expressway was slashed and more allocated to constituency project in the North? was it not under this your darling govt that herdsmen are destroying our farmers crop, rape our hard working women and commit all manners of atrocities in our land? So, pray tell what exactly has the APC govt done for us that you think APC interest must surpass Yoruba interest.

here's what I think about NK's noise and the whole ipob thing: For us in the SW, it's a means to an end. Suddenly, middle belt found their voice, Yorubas held a summit. Southern groups are pursuing a common cause. Don't you think these are ripple effects of NK's agitations? Why do you think they send in soldiers to kill the struggle once and for all? it's to kill all the Calls for restructuring. They think kanu's actions is waking up people in the south and they're beginning to speak with one voice. Once ipob struggle is killed, southerners should forever kiss restructuring good bye. Martyrs are hard to come by. They come once in 10 if not 20 years.
You think the army killing ipobians are doing it for the love of Nigeria? wake up, it is to protect the northern interest and threaten the south in general into submission.

if you cannot see this, then peace out bro. As I said, each man is own. Yoruba should do what they want to do. It's none of my business again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by obyrich(m): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:
you're welcome. Don't go about insulting the Yorubas going forward. You cannot win this fight alone. You need allies. if you go about insulting the Yoruba, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Southerners are all fed up with the Hausa Fulani. Their days are numbered.
This is where IPOB failed. This is where the Ipoblogic and methodology failed. This is why I have restrained myself from identifying with their ideology.

He insults Ohaneze (he calls them Ohaneze ndi oshi na ndi ama). He insults the Governors, the President, even his followers at times. That's not how to go about the struggle. I just hope they adopt a more intelligent strategy. Restructuring is the way forward, though not a panacea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Unik3030:
now it's obvious that you are an igbo man n u are only claiming Yoruba because of the stupidity of your kinsmen. things happening in Nigeria now makes it obvious that igbos don't read for real, u people believe it is by causing civil unrest that will bring your dead on arrival biafra. u keep screaming international body but ur dust filled brain doesn't tell u dat not everyone is an idiot and a pig n not everyone will see things from the lens of tribalism.
international body will ask u these questions b4 they nail u n ur slowpoke leader to the cross
(1)is there secession clause in the constitution?
(2)u want referendum right, do u have reps n senators? y not convince them to pass a bill?
(3)did u threaten to bring the head of the president?
(4)there was a video where u(nk) solicited for arms and ammunition? what do u plan to use them for?
5 did u create the bss n big?
(6)if your answer to question 5 is yes, then what is the meaning of treason?
NK knew all these that was y he went hiding immediately ipob was declared a terrorist group, they will kill him like they killed Osama Bin Laden n Notin will happen. n for u, u will just die n die in vain, u will just die for nothing because over 3 million igbos die in d first civil war n Nigeria still remain even ojukwu didn't loose anything n he even came back to contest as president.
Here comes the gambiri dirty yoruba Muslim slave again. You can rant all you want, it doesn't reducey Yorubaness. Your slave master will soon give you a dose of their medicine. You have a full time job sniffing their ass, I have a real job in the outside world and responding to a nonentity like you makes me sad. This is a curse God almighty has out on you - that Biafra matter will continue to give you migraine. You shall know no peace each time biafraaa matter is discussed. you'll eventually die of biafraaa matter and your Hausa Fulani slave will feed your worthless carcass to their cows. What a humble and pathetic slave. He did address my points but rather went on the ramble on Biafra and NK. I can see the damage biafraaa has done to your psyche. Go end your misery by headbutting a cement you dirty Alfa with unshaved and unkempt beards. Dirty thing.

And a prayer for you:

if you are right that I'm not a yoruba, may God open your eyes of understanding and deliver you from poverty and mental slavery.
And if you're wrong and that I'm Yoruba , it shall never be well with you and everything that you represent. If I'm Yoruba, may sorrow be your companion and poverty continue to smile on your Muslim assss.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 19, 2017
obyrich:
This is where IPOB failed. This is where the Ipoblogic and methodology failed. This is why I have restrained myself from identifying with their ideology.

He insults Ohaneze (he calls them Ohaneze ndi oshi na ndi ama). He insults the Governors, the President, even his followers at times. That's not how to go about the struggle. I just hope they adopt a more intelligent strategy. Restructuring is the way forward, though not a panacea.
Ipob insulted the day light out of every living and non living thing that dares have a contrary view. I'm sure they've learnt their lessons.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:
@honourhim

You are welcome, my brother.

But truth be told, your much 'trusted' SS friends let you down big time especially Asari Dokubo who had earlier sworn to give up his life for Biafra if need be. He has been unbelievably silent. What a coward!

Like I have always said, we'd gladly do this again and again whether you appreciate it or not and we won't ever look forward to you repaying the kind gesture cos the Lord Himself always sees us through our challenges. cool

Yorubas will NEVER allow the aboookis own Nigeria!

Nigeria MUST be restructured!!

God bless you bro. Reading from fellow Yorubas like this making sense gives me hope. Spot on!
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by obyrich(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Ipob insulted the day light out of every living and non living thing that dares have a contrary view. I'm sure they've learnt their lessons.
I hope so too.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Here comes the gambiri dirty yoruba Muslim slave again. You can rant all you want, it doesn't reducey Yorubaness. Your slave master will soon give you a dose of their medicine. You have a full time job sniffing their ass, I have a real job in the outside world and responding to a nonentity like you makes me sad. This is a curse God almighty has out on you - that Biafra matter will continue to give you migraine. You shall know no peace each time biafraaa matter is discussed. you'll eventually die of biafraaa matter and your Hausa Fulani slave will feed your worthless carcass to their cows. What a humble and pathetic slave. He did address my points but rather went on the ramble on Biafra and NK. I can see the damage biafraaa has done to your psyche. Go end your misery by headbutting a cement you dirty Alfa with unshaved and unkempt beards. Dirty thing.

And a prayer for you:

if you are right that I'm not a yoruba, may God open your eyes of understanding and deliver you from poverty and mental slavery.
And if you're wrong and that I'm Yoruba , it shall never be well with you and everything that you represent. If I'm Yoruba, may sorrow be your companion and poverty continue to smile on your Muslim assss.
y resort to curse when u can simply produce answers to those questions? so because u don't have answers Now, Na curse remain abi?

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by reality1010: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I hardly comment these days becuase no matter what I write, most yorubas have swore to defend the Hausa Fulani interest. most of them rejoice over the killing of unarmed ipob protesters. I guess I'm a lone wolf in the wilderness. On Facebook, radio station and other social media, Yorubas go about disgracing themselves and giving justifications for the military invasion and why ipob should be tag terrorist. One nurudeen Adeyemi even posted on LinkedIn today (a professional site) a comparison between nmadi KANU and shekau. I was very disappointed and I asked myself why most Yorubas are like that. Most Yorubas have been cursed with the spirit of slavery. In fact, with what I have seen, I don't think it's the Muslims alone, even most Yoruba Christians are now involved in this show of shame. I'm tired and there's nothing I can do again. Every man for himself from this day forward. I'm doing well in real life and I have a very good job. Trust me, Nigeria's recession didn't even get to me.

Now, that I have seen that most Yorubas love their chains, I can only wish them goodluck in their romance with the Hausa Fulani and their pro one Nigeria stance which is nothing but a promotion of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy. I rest my case.

cc: blackfase
I feel ur pains my brother.Yorubas r undoing themselves in many ways.No one seems to trust them or their approach.From Aburi to what u now call restructure.Yorubas r quick to support evil against others,unlike the Igbos who r victims of every evil activities in Nigeria and Africa,of course they will never support evil. Igbos v always gone it alone and now they r on it and r asking for Biafra referendum not South or Yoruba referendum.Unfortunately, u would want to ask yourselves were r the generations of Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.The combination of these men gave Nigeria her independence. Great Zik of Africa, his journalism and Zikist Movement were huge threat to British colonialism and Awo also fought fiercely for it. They stood on the same opinion and pushed a common course,however today it is not like that. The Yoruba man feels happy with Igbo marginalisation and vice ver sa. As it stands, the Igbos v gone far on Self determination, from all indication they cant go back or allow anyone to mess up their struggle.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Unik3030:
y resort to curse when u can simply produce answers to those questions? so because u don't have answers Now, Na curse remain abi?
If you point one finger, the three other fingers are pointing back at you! You insulted me in all.your post and here you want to play saint. Stop being an hypocrite.
Did you really think I read what you put up there? What's my business with NK? If you have questions for him, why not head to the east or find one of his foot soldiers here on naira land and ask them?
You claim I'm not Yoruba, prove your claim as well by answering and endorsing prayers for you.
Viergeachar and Alcatraz005 have said it all. I have no more to say to gullible Yorubas. They love their Hausa Fulani chains, and so shall it be. peace out
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

If you point one finger, the three other fingers are pointing back at you! You insulted me in all.your post and here you want to play saint. Stop being an hypocrite.
Did you really think I read what you put up there? What's my business with NK? If you have questions for him, why not head to the east or find one of his foot soldiers here on naira land and ask them?
You claim I'm not Yoruba, prove your claim as well by answering and endorsing prayers for you.
Viergeachar and Alcatraz005 have said it all. I have no more to say to gullible Yorubas. They love their Hausa Fulani chains, and so shall it be. peace out
the problem u have now is because I choose to love somebody u hate? if that is d case ur problem go long ooo cos with d stupidity displayed by igbos, I just can't stop loving pmb

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2017
reality1010:

I feel ur pains my brother.Yorubas r undoing themselves in many ways.No one seems to trust them or their approach.From Aburi to what u now call restructure.Yorubas r quick to support evil against others,unlike the Igbos who r victims of every evil activities in Nigeria and Africa,of course they will never support evil. Igbos v always gone it alone and now they r on it and r asking for Biafra referendum not South or Yoruba referendum.Unfortunately, u would want to ask yourselves were r the generations of Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.The combination of these men gave Nigeria her independence. Great Zik of Africa, his journalism and Zikist Movement were huge threat to British colonialism and Awo also fought fiercely for it. They stood on the same opinion and pushed a common course,however today it is not like that. The Yoruba man feels happy with Igbo marginalisation and vice ver sa. As it stands, the Igbos v gone far on Self determination, from all indication they cant go back or allow anyone to mess up their struggle.
Stop the lies bro. I don't like lies jeez. So all of a sudden, Ibos are saints. Ibos have done the same thing so many times. the ife saga is still fresh in our memory, the ketu saga nko. What about when Gej won the 2015 election? Yorubas are only giving Igbos a dose of their medicine. So, don't come here and blame everyone but yourselves. You're not being truthful! The hate is mutual.

I just want the hate to stop and we should face our common enemy - the Hausa Fulani

I put it to you that igbos would do the same thing Yorubas are doing to spite Igbo's. This is how it had always been from time immemorial. The Hausa Fulani use us against each other and they win all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Unik3030:
the problem u have now is because I choose to love somebody u hate? if that is d case ur problem go long ooo cos with d stupidity displayed by igbos, I just can't stop loving pmb
Even if you drink PMB's urine, I could care less. It is your right to like him and sniff his ass. It is also some people's prerogative to dislike him. Respect their decision in the same you'll demand that they respect yours. stay in your lane and let them stay in theirs. Every one is happy.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by BENARI: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2017
I am Igbo and I concur with the op.

Thanks indeed guys.

My advice for particularly our Yoruba members online is, endeavor to ignor some of my Igbo brothers provocative post here.

If you learn to stop responding in kind, things will change sooner here than you might imagine.

Truth is Igbos are pained by the status quo and it's really easy for us to pick up a fight now with anyone who gives us the opportunity.

Be more sympathetic and things will improve.
The truth is deep down southern Nigeria love themselves and face a common enemy.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by reality1010: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Kanu's hate speech that never spilled any blood and 2011 election hate speech that spilled blood,which one would u prefer or like to condemn?
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by ilesanmima(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I hardly comment these days becuase no matter what I write, most yorubas have swore to defend the Hausa Fulani interest. most of them rejoice over the killing of unarmed ipob protesters. I guess I'm a lone wolf in the wilderness. On Facebook, radio station and other social media, Yorubas go about disgracing themselves and giving justifications for the military invasion and why ipob should be tag terrorist. One nurudeen Adeyemi even posted on LinkedIn today (a professional site) a comparison between nmadi KANU and shekau. I was very disappointed and I asked myself why most Yorubas are like that. Most Yorubas have been cursed with the spirit of slavery. In fact, with what I have seen, I don't think it's the Muslims alone, even most Yoruba Christians are now involved in this show of shame. I'm tired and there's nothing I can do again. Every man for himself from this day forward. I'm doing well in real life and I have a very good job. Trust me, Nigeria's recession didn't even get to me.

Now, that I have seen that most Yorubas love their chains, I can only wish them goodluck in their romance with the Hausa Fulani and their pro one Nigeria stance which is nothing but a promotion of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy. I rest my case.

grin
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Rizstar: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, plshange from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.
This is simply called reverse psychology. You are a confirmed Afonja. You are doing this because you people know that the quit notice given to you people by the niger deltans still stands. You are doing this to curry favor. We all saw how you people were jubilating and still jubilating of the killing of Ipob members. This trick won't sell a all.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by 0m0nnakoda: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Sunofgod:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

ak47mann:
so why are you people crying marginalization then? slow Bottom muderphuker cheesy so SW assassinating there politicians and selling their own brothers ABIOLA etc are going to say that they are sophisticated or they are clever in politics and not greedy? so why all these things keep happening in your region smiley
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Danladi7: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

what do you except from Yoruba Christian with this kind of speech coming from your god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Danladi7: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Rizstar:
This is simply called reverse psychology. You are a confirmed Afonja. You are doing this because you people know that the quit notice given to you people by the niger deltans still stands. You are doing this to curry favor. We all saw how you people were jubilating and still jubilating of the killing of Ipob members. This trick won't sell a all.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by AfonjaConehead: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2017
braine:
You are welcome.

Just wait a Lil bit, somebody will come and call you an ewedu eating Afonja soon. grin
op was refering to yorubas not afonjas like u grin
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2017
You are blessed,tell them to sin no more!
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by vicadex07(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

maybe you should go through this thread and understand why IPoB deserves no pity under any guise...

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by TheKingIsHere: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.

You are welcome my brother. I will still condemn the military action in the SE. it was unnecessary. Even in the office I condemned it.

I am urhobo/isoko and never in support of such military wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Southeast APC Leaders Pledge To Deliver Zone For President Buhari / NASS Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Leadership Qualities (Photos) / All The Ethnic Nationalities In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.