Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South (5602 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
Ovamboland:

You are really naive, you think ibo will throw away any advantage to align on anything with Yoruba. You will soon regret this your stand, they will rub mud in your face, just watch

Who alignment epp

Yorubas have always been alone. We are lone rangers! grin

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2017
tsdarkside:

am part of the delta....you cant take that right away from me...you tried for 2years....but you got kicked in the butt not me...

any delta igbo that doesnt agree should pack his or her things and relocate to the yeast...

we are not biafrans....period...

You have just spoken like a kid so let me leave u to enjoy your fantasy while i continue to respond to those with meaningful post. Thanks
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Stop the lies bro. I don't like lies jeez. So all of a sudden, Ibos are saints. Ibos have done the same thing so many times. the ife saga is still fresh in our memory, the ketu saga nko. What about when Gej won the 2015 election? Yorubas are only giving Igbos a dose of their medicine. So, don't come here and blame everyone but yourselves. You're not being truthful! The hate is mutual.

I just want the hate to stop and we should face our common enemy - the Hausa Fulani

I put it to you that igbos would do the same thing Yorubas are doing to spite Igbo's. This is how it had always been from time immemorial. The Hausa Fulani use us against each other and they win all the time.

I agree with you totally. Igbo and Yoruba are guilty of offending each other.
Despite our misunderstanding over the years, we have not killed each unlike what we face in hands of the Hausa Fulani.

It is obvious that the unity of the south in the event of the past few months, weeks and days has shaken the Hausa Fulani. Let's keep the unity growing because it will help balance things in Nigeria. No part of the country should be Cheated.

Restructuring will help a lot.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

You have just spoken like a kid so let me leave u to enjoy your fantasy while i continue to respond to those with meaningful post. Thanks

abegi....try to understand my own situation...you have your own too.......both of ours is different....

you say their is injustice in the system,i agree with you on that....

but who is the system??...not you,not you that are made up of the system...?....you are part of the system..

my point is,i dont want to see people dying like flies just to beat up my own self....to prove what??...

hausa falanis are mostly poor too.....who do we realy want to blame for our own mistakes??...

it realy doesnt make sense to me....thats why am deltan...

go ask deltans how they think than always ignoring others...
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Rizstar:
This is simply called reverse psychology. You are a confirmed Afonja. You are doing this because you people know that the quit notice given to you people by the niger deltans still stands. You are doing this to curry favor. We all saw how you people were jubilating and still jubilating of the killing of Ipob members. This trick won't sell a all.

It appears you are new here. Those who know me knows that i am an Igbo man. I am from Imo state. My mum is from Abia State. My wife is from Enugu.

Nwokem si ebea puo you are not more Igbo than me. If you want to live all your life hating people then sorry for you. I am not a fool that will support evil because it is commited by my brothers. No way.

Quit hating.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

It appears you are new here. Those who know me knows that i am an Igbo man. I am from Imo state. My mum is from Abia State. My wife is from Enugu.

Nwokem si ebea puo you are not more Igbo than me. If you want to live all your life hating people then sorry for you. I am not a fool that will support evil because it is commited by my brothers. No way.

Quit hating.

good responce,,,,i like that... grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:

what do you except from Yoruba Christian with this kind of speech coming from your god

I understand your point but remember Kanu insulted those of us Igbos who are not part of his IPOB so its not a Yoruba thing. Kanu and his IPOB have their bad side but we should not allow them to put enemity amongst us the southerners.

We are tired of treating the north as if they are our lords. They are not pls. Let's just dump the ugly past and more forward.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Danladi7: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

I understand your point but remember Kanu insulted those of us Igbos who are not part of his IPOB so its not a Yoruba thing. Kanu and his IPOB have their bad side but we should not allow them to put enemity amongst us the southerners.

We are tired of treating the north as if they are our lords. They are not pls. Let's just dump the ugly past and more forward.
then dont restrict the bases of southern disunity to yoruba mislims.That is hypocrisy.Yoruba Christians dislike that statement and those people that couldn't publicly condemn him for that.Hope you remember that he said pastor kumuyi should be killed If he stepped on igbo soil?

dont ever drag religion to basis of unity.were Yakubu gowon,awolowo,obasanjo etc who fought against biafaran Christians not Christians?.....is obasanjo who just opposed restructuring not Christian?.....mtcheeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danladi7:

thrn dont restrict the bases of southern disunity to yoruba mislims.That is hypocrisy.Yoruba Christians dislike that statement and those people that couldn't publicly condemn him for that.Hope you remember that he said pastor kumuyi should be killed If he stepped on igbo soil?

dont ever drag religion to basis of unity.were Yakubu gowon,awolowo,obasanjo etc who fought against biafaran Christians not Christians?.....is obasanjo who just opposed restructuring not Christian?.....mtcheeew

Kanu order the igbos to stop going to churches owned by Yoruba pastors. Have igbos left Deeper Life? Did Igbo leave Redeem church, Winners etc.? These churches have their branches in the south east and Igbos are attended it in huge numbers. Does this not tell you that igbos are not slaves to Kanu?

And you think the bad words of one Kanu is enough to pass a judgment on a tribe/race? Its up to you.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by 0m0nnakoda: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

Kanu order the igbos to stop going to churches owned by Yoruba pastors. Have igbos left Deeper Life? Did Igbo leave Redeem church, Winners etc.? These churches have their branches in the south east and Igbos are attended it in huge numbers. Does this not tell you that igbos are not slaves to Kanu?

And you think the bad words of one Kanu is enough to pass a judgment on a tribe/race? Its up to you.
Some left

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by blackfase(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Me sef don beg ColonelDrake taya about this. Dem don swear for some zombies for Yoruba land but we must continue to educate them. Knowledge and orientation is a very powerful tool. Not too many are blessed with the gift of discernment, even d so called educated ones....

Make sense continue to fall on them.....

#SouthLetsUniteAgainstOurCommonFoes

Alcatraz005:

Please don't give up. We just have to continue raising awareness.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Smoothie01(f): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice thoughts @Op.. ..You spoke wrote well

Ps: Those that vehemently supported the army invasion Wud also come and gloat over ur post
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by blackfase(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

How many Yoruba has he killed? How many has he maimed, kidnap and committed genocide against? I have forgotten that nmadi KANU sent the herdsmen to attack olu falae's farm.
You expend so much energy on nmadi kanu matter. Yet you have zero energy to protest the killings of yoruba farmers by the marauding Fulani herdsmen. I guess you were also in a coma during the one sided arrest after the Ife saga. I can't recall you doing anything about the arrest but like the loyal and humble slaves y'all are, you will rather masturbate over biafraaa matters. They want to go and yet you lose sleep over it. You scream in pain day and night about Biafra, while you lost your voice against the destroyers and real terrorists ravaging SW. You're my friend are a m0ron.
You think I have anything to prove to you? you think i give a fuccck about you believing whether I'm Yoruba or not. You must think highly of yourself when you're nothing but a pathetic piece of sh..it.

Easy Colonel, these creeps aint worth d hassle. Let them stew up in their own shit...
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.

Bro, you're welcome. But recent events should force the entire south to forge unity because of what lies ahead.
If our forefathers refused to see themselves as one and work together, we must not inherit such bad attitude and carry it forward.
Naturally, the yoruba will speak/fight against injustice even when such is metted out to their perceived enemies.
We need to brush past acrimonies aside because it works in enemy's favour. We must do everything possible to disallow the use of divide and rule to enslave us.
Personally bro, i would advise that you embrace biafra because it's the best option available.
Imagine the beauty of co-operation between Biafran and Oduduwa republics when they are free to harness their respective potentials outside a hellhole called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by blackfase(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Here comes the gambiri dirty yoruba Muslim slave again. You can rant all you want, it doesn't reducey Yorubaness. Your slave master will soon give you a dose of their medicine. You have a full time job sniffing their ass, I have a real job in the outside world and responding to a nonentity like you makes me sad. This is a curse God almighty has out on you - that Biafra matter will continue to give you migraine. You shall know no peace each time biafraaa matter is discussed. you'll eventually die of biafraaa matter and your Hausa Fulani slave will feed your worthless carcass to their cows. What a humble and pathetic slave. He did address my points but rather went on the ramble on Biafra and NK. I can see the damage biafraaa has done to your psyche. Go end your misery by headbutting a cement you dirty Alfa with unshaved and unkempt beards. Dirty thing.

And a prayer for you:

if you are right that I'm not a yoruba, may God open your eyes of understanding and deliver you from poverty and mental slavery.
And if you're wrong and that I'm Yoruba , it shall never be well with you and everything that you represent. If I'm Yoruba, may sorrow be your companion and poverty continue to smile on your Muslim assss.

Drake epe yi ni agbara o. Jesu!
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Bro, you're welcome. But recent events should force the entire south to forge unity because of what lies ahead.
If our forefathers refused to see themselves as one and work together, we must not inherit such bad attitude and carry it forward.
Naturally, the yoruba will speak/fight against injustice even when such is metted out to their perceived enemies.
We need to brush past acrimonies aside because it works in enemy's favour. We must do everything possible to disallow the use of divide and rule to enslave us.
Personally bro, i would advise that you embrace biafra because it's the best option available.
Imagine the beauty of co-operation between Biafran and Oduduwa republics when they are free to harness their respective potentials outside a hellhole called Nigeria.

Thanks bro. I believe in growth process. The first thing we need to do is restructuring, let's see how far we can go with it before we go for Biafra and Oduduwa etc
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by amuwo1980: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
honourhim:

Oga go thru my profile and check my past posts to clear your confusion that you are not more Igbo than me.
Yea some jubilated here while a good number of them out there did not jubilate. They stood by us.

Learn to be humble and stop chest beating, humility pays. Hating Yorubas cant put food on your table. Stop engaging in things that don't pay you. Hate does not pay. And if u are a Christian and you are hating people then sorry for your christianity

The word chest beating gave you out as an afonja or at best a quisling, there is nothing i said there that remotely sounds arrogant or being a stuffed shirt or maybe you are just a kid copying words you see on the net, now run along
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by amuwo1980: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Viergeachar:

We don't need your appreciation! grin

God Himself rewards us openly.

We remain the Big Brothers of the South anytime anyday.

And stop taking online trolls/impostors seriously. They are usually just Yoruba kids/teens. smiley

Yes, office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is bigger than Buhari and it will outlive him.

We Yorubas having occupied that office a couple of times are thus respecting it. wink

That's all!!

So good to know that you have respect for the office of the president of Nigeria and as recently as this time two years ago you and your fellow tribal warlords were pouring venom on jonathan, he is a less human being right, may God have mercy on the black man, so principle-less, you yorubas are in power with the jihadist and suddenly you have the utmost respect for the office of the president yet you hated GEJ for not treating the igbos as bad as usual, we want biafra, we want freedom. the slave masters will never be happy to see the slaves go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Why Agents Of Some Political Parties Compromised — INEC / [video] NYSC Corp Member Beaten To Death For Compromising The Elections / Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.