Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South (5606 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

How many Yoruba has he killed? How many has he maimed, kidnap and committed genocide against? I have forgotten that nmadi KANU sent the herdsmen to attack olu falae's farm.
You expend so much energy on nmadi kanu matter. Yet you have zero energy to protest the killings of yoruba farmers by the marauding Fulani herdsmen. I guess you were also in a coma during the one sided arrest after the Ife saga. I can't recall you doing anything about the arrest but like the loyal and humble slaves y'all are, you will rather masturbate over biafraaa matters. They want to go and yet you sleep. You scream in pain day and night about Biafra, while you lost your voice against the destroyers and real terrorists ravaging SW. You're my friend are a m0ron.
You think I have anything to prove to you. You think i give a fuccck about you believing whether I'm Yoruba or not. You must think highly if yourself when you're nothing but a pathetic piece of shit.
now it's obvious that you are an igbo man n u are only claiming Yoruba because of the stupidity of your kinsmen. things happening in Nigeria now makes it obvious that igbos don't read for real, u people believe it is by causing civil unrest that will bring your dead on arrival biafra. u keep screaming international body but ur dust filled brain doesn't tell u dat not everyone is an idiot and a pig n not everyone will see things from the lens of tribalism.
international body will ask u these questions b4 they nail u n ur slowpoke leader to the cross
(1)is there secession clause in the constitution?
(2)u want referendum right, do u have reps n senators? y not convince them to pass a bill?
(3)did u threaten to bring the head of the president?
(4)there was a video where u(nk) solicited for arms and ammunition? what do u plan to use them for?
5 did u create the bss n big?
(6)if your answer to question 5 is yes, then what is the meaning of treason?
NK knew all these that was y he went hiding immediately ipob was declared a terrorist group, they will kill him like they killed Osama Bin Laden n Notin will happen. n for u, u will just die n die in vain, u will just die for nothing because over 3 million igbos die in d first civil war n Nigeria still remain even ojukwu didn't loose anything n he even came back to contest as president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:
now it's obvious that you are an igbo man n u are only claiming Yoruba because of the stupidity of your kinsmen. things happening in Nigeria now makes it obvious that igbos don't read for real, u people believe it is by causing civil unrest that will bring your dead on arrival biafra. u keep screaming international body but ur dust filled brain doesn't tell u dat not everyone is an idiot and a pig n not everyone will see things from the lens of tribalism.
international body will ask u these questions b4 they nail u n ur slowpoke leader to the cross
(1)is there secession clause in the constitution?
(2)u want referendum right, do u have reps n senators? y not convince them to pass a bill?
(3)did u threaten to bring the head of the president?
(4)there was a video where u(nk) solicited for arms and ammunition? what do u plan to use them for?
5 did u create the bss n big?
(6)if your answer to question 5 is yes, then what is the meaning of treason?
NK knew all these that was y he went hiding immediately ipob was declared a terrorist group, they will kill him like they killed Osama Bin Laden n Notin will happen. n for u, u will just die n die in vain, u will just die for nothing because over 3 million igbos die in d first civil war n Nigeria still remain even ojukwu didn't loose anything n he even came back to contest as president.

Please be civil in your response. Don't use gutter language here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by patval(f): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
honourhim:
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.
Honestly I must thank Yoruba's of goodwill who still found morality to condemn the atrocities of arewanistan.
the people of Southern Nigeria must know that East is like a testing ground for arewa strategy and whatever plan that works in the East will be seems to be applicable in the whole of South.
Biafra as a nation never wished for a hostile neighbour but due to seemingly determination of sokoto caliphate and their allies in the South to truncate our future, it looks as if we demean every other ethnic nationals.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
@honourhim

You are welcome, my brother.

But truth be told, your much 'trusted' SS friends let you down big time especially Asari Dokubo who had earlier sworn to give up his life for Biafra if need be. He has been unbelievably silent. What a coward!

Like I have always said, we'd gladly do this again and again whether you appreciate it or not and we won't ever look forward to you repaying the kind gesture cos the Lord Himself always sees us through our challenges. cool

Yorubas will NEVER allow the aboookis own Nigeria!

Nigeria MUST be restructured!!

8 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sha rora.....gambari o ran e ooo.
wetin b your own with my life, at this stage I prefer to b a friend with a devilish Fulani than an angelic hate filled igbo man who will pretend to like u but planning to kill u deep down. I regret ever supporting this struggle in d first place cos I defended NK when he first started n i was never ashamed to explain his mission to people when he first started despite the fact that I b Yoruba person.many old people avoided me because they believe I argue blindly but I got a rethink when I saw those his bad videos n tweets, I was highly dissapointed,embarrased n ashamed of myself. I had to look for ways to stylishly make up with those people n i realized that an average igbo man have hate in his mind towards the other person n they are very greedy. Hausa's said an igbo man will never b satisfied until he corners other people property. in d 1960's,an igbo man was d premier of eastern region n an igbo man also wants to b a premier of western region, Na only u? u wan make 2 out of 3 n even lately, NK said he was offered 5 Eastern states as biafra in prison but he refused because he also wanted benue state n Rivers state, y must u take other people things b4 u are satisfied?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
patval:

Honestly I must thank Yoruba's of goodwill who still found morality to condemn the atrocities of arewanistan.
the people of Southern Nigeria must know that East is like a testing ground for arewa strategy and whatever plan that works in the East will be seems to be applicable in the whole of South.
Biafra as a nation never wished for a hostile neighbour but due to seemingly determination of sokoto caliphate and their allies in the South to truncate our future, it looks as if we demean every other ethnic nationals.

This has been my message to my people. If igbos are surmounted, most yorubas (esp Christians) will be in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please be civil in your response. Don't use gutter language here.
av always been civil but i will treat u d way u treat me. Na u first start am

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:
wetin b your own with my life, at this stage I prefer to b a friend with a devilish Fulani than an angelic hate filled igbo man who will pretend to like u but planning to kill u deep down. I regret ever supporting this struggle in d first place cos I defended NK when he first started n i was never ashamed to explain his mission to people when he first started despite the fact that I b Yoruba person.many old people avoided me because they believe I argue blindly but I got a rethink when I saw those his bad videos n tweets, I was highly dissapointed,embarrased n ashamed of myself. I had to look for ways to stylishly make up with those people n i realized that an average igbo man have hate in his mind towards the other person n they are very greedy. Hausa's said an igbo man will never b satisfied until he corners other people property. in d 1960's,an igbo man was d premier of eastern region n an igbo man also wants to b a premier of western region, Na only u? u wan make 2 out of 3 n even lately, NK said he was offered 5 Eastern states as biafra in prison but he refused because he also wanted benue state n Rivers state, y must u take other people things b4 u are satisfied?

I understand you bro. O korera ibo to mi oo. However, it is better for igbo to be a shield for us than for us to allow the northerners get nearer to dip their holy book in the Atlantic. The igbo can only hate but cannot defeat us. Let's be wise ooo.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:
av always been civil but i will treat u d way u treat me. Na u first start am

Have I ever insulted you before?
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:

Chill bro!

Standing for the Igbos at this time is/was also a way of reminding the abooookis that they cannot run roughshod on we southerners anyhow.

Had they had their way, it could be the turn of Yorubas tomorrow - people clamouring for restructuring will be shot/incarcerated arbitrarily. And nothing will happen because a precedent would have been set.

Also, the abookis are now aware that we won't sacrifice our values, freedom and sense of justice and fairplay on the altar of political friendship/partnership with them.
They'd have to earn it every now and then.

Got it

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I understand you bro. O korera ibo to mi oo. However, it is better for igbo to be a shield for us than for us to allow the northerners get nearer to dip their holy book in the Atlantic. The igbo can only hate but cannot defeat us. Let's be wise ooo.

Exactly!

I welcome the Biafra agitation wholeheartedly because it will eventually lead to restructuring which is what we Yorubas desperately want.

Some Yorubas are just not smart!!

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Chill bro!

Standing for the Igbos at this time is/was also a way of reminding the abooookis that they cannot run roughshod on we southerners anyhow.

Had they had their way, it could be the turn of Yorubas tomorrow - people clamouring for restructuring will be shot/incarcerated arbitrarily. And nothing will happen because a precedent would have been set.

Also, the abookis are now aware that we won't sacrifice our values, freedom and sense of justice and fairplay on the altar of political friendship/partnership with them.
They'd have to earn it every now and then.

Got it

You are wise. Please help me preach to more of our brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Exactly!

I welcome the Biafra agitation wholeheartedly because it will eventually lead to restructuring which is what we Yorubas want.

Some Yorubas are just not smart!!

Olorun a ran wa lowo.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Olorun a ran wa lowo.

Amin oooooo
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

my guy like seriously I don't hate them,i just don't like the way they feel they are superior n others are inferior. that's all

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by amuwo1980: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rubbish, the poster is a afonja trying to play the smart game, the afonjas have shown themselves to be very very true enemies of the igbos, hey were jubliating in all social fora, dont come here to normalize yourselves, we wont forget your role and right now you re hosting the murderers in new york
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Olorun a ran wa lowo.
Ase Edumare.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by OBAGADAFFI: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I hardly comment these days becuase no matter what I write, most yorubas have swore to defend the Hausa Fulani interest. most of them rejoice over the killing of unarmed ipob protesters. I guess I'm a lone wolf in the wilderness. On Facebook, radio station and other social media, Yorubas go about disgracing themselves and giving justifications for the military invasion and why ipob should be tag terrorist. One nurudeen Adeyemi even posted on LinkedIn today (a professional site) a comparison between nmadi KANU and shekau. I was very disappointed and I asked myself why most Yorubas are like that. Most Yorubas have been cursed with the spirit of slavery. In fact, with what I have seen, I don't think it's the Muslims alone, even most Yoruba Christians are now involved in this show of shame. I'm tired and there's nothing I can do again. Every man for himself from this day forward. I'm doing well in real life and I have a very good job. Trust me, Nigeria's recession didn't even get to me.

Now, that I have seen that most Yorubas love their chains, I can only wish them goodluck in their romance with the Hausa Fulani and their pro one Nigeria stance which is nothing but a promotion of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy. I rest my case.

cc: blackfase

I am surprised you just realized this.
Everywhere you look online, you will notice certain group of Yourbas, popping Champagne over Igbo issues.

I call them the jeunjeun generation, they are behaving exactly the way they were programmed.

Even here on NL they have been hijacked from Seun in the name of political patronage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
amuwo1980:
[s]Rubbish, the poster is a afonja trying to play the smart game, the afonjas have shown themselves to be very very true enemies of the igbos, hey were jubliating in all social fora, dont come here to normalize yourselves, we wont forget your role and right now you re hosting the murderers in new york[/s]
yet Igbo littered every nooks & crannies of Lagos? Ibadan is their second home? 30% of their females marries Yoruba men? You are not Igbo because I have been doing business with them over 20yrs
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:
my guy like seriously I don't hate them,i just don't like the way they feel they are superior n others are inferior. that's all

Trust me, they are not superior to any of the major tribes but I prefer their braggadocio than the deadly violence of the northerners ooo. We can always contain them as they can't overpower us. Just ignore their hate and pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
amuwo1980:
Rubbish, the poster is a afonja trying to play the smart game, the afonjas have shown themselves to be very very true enemies of the igbos, hey were jubliating in all social fora, dont come here to normalize yourselves, we wont forget your role and right now you re hosting the murderers in new york

We don't need your appreciation! grin

God Himself rewards us openly.

We remain the Big Brothers of the South anytime anyday.

And stop taking online trolls/impostors seriously. They are usually just Yoruba kids/teens. smiley

Yes, office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is bigger than Buhari and it will outlive him.

We Yorubas having occupied that office a couple of times are thus respecting it. wink

That's all!!
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Viergeachar: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Trust me, they are not superior to any of the major tribes but I prefer their braggadocio than the deadly violence of the northerners ooo. We can always contain them as they can't overpower us. Just ignore their hate and pride.

Abi. We always know how to cut the Igbos to size. abbbookis will get support from the security agencies anytime we want to treat their fccck up big time. smiley
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by SlayerForever: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
An attempt to sound too politically correct almost always rubs off as stupidity.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:

Abi. We always know how to cut the Igbos to size. abbbookis will get support from the security agencies anytime we want to treat their fccck up big time. smiley

Abi ooo. I hope most of our people learn and real fast at that.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Ovamboland(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I hardly comment these days becuase no matter what I write, most yorubas have swore to defend the Hausa Fulani interest. most of them rejoice over the killing of unarmed ipob protesters. I guess I'm a lone wolf in the wilderness. On Facebook, radio station and other social media, Yorubas go about disgracing themselves and giving justifications for the military invasion and why ipob should be tag terrorist. One nurudeen Adeyemi even posted on LinkedIn today (a professional site) a comparison between nmadi KANU and shekau. I was very disappointed and I asked myself why most Yorubas are like that. Most Yorubas have been cursed with the spirit of slavery. In fact, with what I have seen, I don't think it's the Muslims alone, even most Yoruba Christians are now involved in this show of shame. I'm tired and there's nothing I can do again. Every man for himself from this day forward. I'm doing well in real life and I have a very good job. Trust me, Nigeria's recession didn't even get to me.

Now, that I have seen that most Yorubas love their chains, I can only wish them goodluck in their romance with the Hausa Fulani and their pro one Nigeria stance which is nothing but a promotion of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy. I rest my case.

cc: blackfase

Agreed Omoluabis are brought up to be fair to all, it's just that the Yorubas who became militant is a direct response to what ibos made Yoruba pass through in the days of Jonathan. They werewere nnot even number two in that government but they rubbed the fact they got many juicy appointment on Yoruba faces. They bragged about how they have arrived in Nigeria politics and how Yorubas failed politically. They even encouraged Jonathan to ignore Yorubas who complained of perceived marginalisation under his government.

All that insult despite Jonathan winning most Yoruba votes.

Yorubas have invested a lot and has heavy stake in the current government than to join Ibo to bring it down. When ibo had Vp post under Fulani they were never part of opposition to that government. The ruling party in ibo land even had a working agreement with the Fulani led party and got many appointment.

We should not let our Omoluabi sense of fairness make us lose sight of the high stakes of Nigerian politics, if this government fails they will still rub it only on Yoruba faces that the government we led was a failure. How will you then feel when you realise you joined ibos to criticise this government to failure because it's led by a Fulani

Do what you think is right, fit and proper but never be disappointed when ibos finally get the VP slot they desire most and they abuse you when you try to criticise that government

9 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by mideactive: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Hausa's will never share power in d name of restructuring, total separation is d answer.we av lots of illiterate in d army,d police not any better.we can @list see dis for ourselves. Killing those youth was never an option,a civilized n well educated army is trained to handle such with common sense.I am not down with Kanu though..
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ovamboland:

Agreed Omoluabis are brought up to be fair to all, it's just that the Yorubas who became militant is a direct response to what ibos made Yoruba pass through in the days of Jonathan. They werewere nnot even number two in that government but they rubbed the fact they got many juicy appointment on Yoruba faces. They bragged about how they have arrived in Nigeria politics and how Yorubas failed politically. They even encouraged Jonathan to ignore Yorubas who complained of perceived marginalisation under his government.

All that insult despite Jonathan winning most Yoruba votes.

Yorubas have invested a lot and has heavy stake in the current government than to join Ibo to bring it down. When ibo had Vp post under Fulani they were never part of opposition to that government. The ruling party in ibo land even had a working agreement with the Fulani led party and got many appointment.

We should not let our Omoluabi sense of fairness make us lose sight of the high stakes of Nigerian politics, if this government fails they will still rub it only on Yoruba faces that the government we led was a failure. How will you then feel when you realise you joined ibos to criticise this government to failure because it's led by a Fulani

Do what you think is right, fit and proper but never be disappointed when ibos finally get the VP slot they desire most and they abuse you when you try to criticise that government

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oro sunukun. embarassed
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
honourhim:

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

Just a special way of tell the east sorry, and also remind the center they support one Nigeria.
Killing two birds with one stone, just coming out of recession.. its cheaper this way

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by unohbethel(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
@Ovamboland i understand wat u wrote..wat igbos are sayin is why will the so called sophisticated tribe gloat wen they are been killed?

thanks
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by tsdarkside(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
honourhim:
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.

the northerners you dont want to thank too that still kept their cool after all that rubbish ipob said about them

dont be biased....
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by tsdarkside(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Viergeachar:
@honourhim

You are welcome, my brother.

But truth be told, your much 'trusted' SS friends let you down big time especially Asari Dokubo who had earlier sworn to give up his life for Biafra if need be. He has been unbelievably silent. What a coward!

Like I have always said, we'd gladly do this again and again whether you appreciate it or not and we won't ever look forward to you repaying the kind gesture cos the Lord Himself always sees us through our challenges. cool

Yorubas will NEVER allow the aboookis own Nigeria!

Nigeria MUST be restructured!!

we deltans told them to back off but they didnt listen...

after this brouhahas make them hate the deltans the same way they hate the yorubas after the biafran war.....we dont care!!!...

i dont accept what the op wrote... angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by FisifunKododada: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2017
OP - we are one people. We might have cultural differences but we are all made by the creator. Igbos are my brothers and sisters. The same applies to every other tribe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Moroccan Wife / We Don’t Have Salary Issues In Bauchi, Says Labour Leader / Northerners Attack Reno Omokri After He Said Peter Obi Caused Violence In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.