Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (30763 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Paperwhite(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Cinkq: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2017
The concern of every ipob supporters and sympathizers at this point shouldn't be what somebody has called it or what they've denied calling it. What should worry you most is how ipob is organizing its activities.

If i ask you if you were happy with ipob's conducts or not, your answer w'ld certainly be a resounding NO,and this w'ld surely be the answer of any right thinking person. Have you ever asked yourself why so many people are antagonizing ipob and even rejoicing when it was labelled a terror group? The answer is unconected with the wrong ideologies of ipob,and this is what is making so many people to be badmouthing ipob and others watching from the sidelines despite the fact that ipob is fighting a legit fight. If ipob desires progress and more sympathizers from other tribe let it begin to carry out its activities witth diplomacy.
freeze001:
Is that why they will illegally and unlawfully usurp the powers of the judiciary and unilaterally declare IPOB a terrorist organisation because Arewa youths instructed them? Even without the formal approval of the blood-sucking president?

Use shame and face d op where ur godlike army that u believe cannot be defied cannot even stay the course of their illegality and crass human rights records and d snake COAS is prevaricating lookin for how to lie. So a supposedly professional and well trained army is so petty as to actually kill the citizens they're meant to protect because they stood n feed them with bare hands and even taunted them by asking them to shoot at them while unarmed?

Very funny! Y'all play too much!

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Paperwhite(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
See lies

Fear of International Criminal Court

Why then did the police charge 59 IPOB members for being part of a group declared terrorist by the military.?

You mind the confused government being rubbed by these idiots They act first before they think.No hiding place for anyone.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by morereb10: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2017
government magic

tell me the name now

government magic
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by aku626(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2017
The end of this rubbish is coming, taking Nigerians as fools, why didn't you issue a statement disassociating the army from such slander now they're neck deep you feel the need to do so
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by realdevil: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Pronouncement not a Declaration grin
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by GoldNiagara(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2017
daben1:
Buratai is a coward for this statement... In Nigeria, everybody is confused, even me!

To IBO man every one is coward, when buru called for a serpentine tango the brave ones were absent or is it that they fled. Buru is a coward
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by chosengocap: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

THESE ARE ACTS OF MILITANTS AND NOT THAT OF A SECESSION GROUP.

Sharrap asshole. Your oga at the top has eating back his words and you are here dancing on top of his vomit. There's really no cure for your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by giftedben: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian Government is heading towards a wrong part. Today IPOB is armless. What happens tomorrow if another organization comes out with arms fighting for Biafra. The Nigerian armies have to stop this needless provocations. For those people who think Igbos do not support ipob, it is time for Nigerians to wake up and understand that this sh!t is real. You should have seen how the Nigerian borders was surrounded with security forces , Igbo's Diaspora were actually coming back for a fight. In aba alone the armies were pushed back there were boundaries as an army you don't cross. Some armies have to park well. People from Calabar, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta were headed towards Nnamdi kanu's house. It was then I realized why the federal government and state Governors are seriously afraid of this guy. For Nigerian armies to use the word operation python dance was actually out of context because if they knew what pythons can do for the people of South East "if you go into a pretty dark place then you are on your own death row".

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by cultist: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2017
When the spirit of innocent soul killed are at work
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by kobijacobs(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2017
thunder fire u
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by arabbunkum: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Ndi ara
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
buhari travels, ASUU suspends strike Now army denies tagging IPOB terrorist group? now start thinking bra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Ruggedpen: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

Bro there is different between secessionist and self determination, calling for referendum does not qualify a group as a secessionist check your dictionary
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by okerekeikpo: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Confused people
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by PointB: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
The disorganised military is now singing another song.

This idiotic Buratai should be sacked already for incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by goingsolo: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Use your guns and let us use our brains.I assure you that Igbos will use their advantage in social media and international presence to deal with you people mercilessly..This is a digital world,you wretches of the north are far behind them..

There is no tyranny in the world that can not be destroyed by social media,they should go and ask the meaning of "Arab spring".

In the international community,one person Terrorist is seen as everybody's Terrorist.Terrorist proscription is not a one country assignment..They do not know that once they proscribe IPOB as international terror organisation,the whole world will beam their search light on the group ,ask questions and that which is hidden will be exposed for the world to see.The Airheads brought the plights of Biafrans to the front burner in the international community without knowing it..They think that such proscription starts and ends in Nigeria.

Like I said before,this is a fight between Airheads with guns and Unarmed Eggheads.

8 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by correct7: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Buratai or Buruntashi whatever you call yourself, and whoever supported the killing of Innocent and unarmed citizens. His or her family will be killed in the same way. whoever supports evil, evil must surely befall upon his or her family.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by LargeBreed(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Mo'4kaz.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
army did not declare IPOB terrorists, it was only a 'pronouncement'...

who did this to you TonyeBarcanista

no be you dey celebrate recently

attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by snilyung(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2017
fools,they are denying their declaration,confusion every where,
nah so una imposter jubril parading as Muhammad buhari will declare United state of Biafra by mistakenly
they are now denying,

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Bizibi(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2017
OK!!!!!!
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by userplainly(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2017
DickDastardLION:

Have you seen the video of Sergent Rogers admitting assasinating abiola's wife? Well, same sergent rogers now a free man roaming the streets of Nigeria today. Don't let your emotions rock you so much. i am not a kid anymore. Worse things has happened in this shithole called Nigeria. l have only learnt to mind my God and my immediate family till i bid mother earth good bye. Biafra or One nigeria? i choose good living cool

junkie social media Don come that time? now u can record any event anytime anywhere unlike then......now there's always a recorded video evidence of every event..cud be professional with good camera or amateur with a phone camera plus media geh mouth now unlike bfo..... wait fess, we geh free media before?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by chosengocap: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
army did not declare IPOB terrorists, it was only a 'pronouncement'...

I used to read your write ups. I won't do that anymore. You are the most idiotic person on Nairaland. Sarrki and his cohorts are paid zombies. What are you gaining from your sudden volte face?

5 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Bloody Friday loading ..... grin grin grin karma will play it role
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
who did this to you TonyeBarcanista
no be you dey celebrate recently
attention seeker
Who is this thing? Did you read the post at all?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by keyrider(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I smell fear everywhere..

First lai mohammed came out begging and stammering.

Now this devilish illiterate is confusing zombies with English..ewu! Lol.

You will pay! I swear to God for killing my people, you must pay! You and Buhari would know that IPOB are a different kind of
people.
You have not seen anything like us before.
war crime prosecution loading... for, Bu.hari...n co.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2017
realdevil:
Pronouncement not a Declaration grin
They fail to read between the lines
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:

That is bravery.If the ipob ran away it is you who will call them cowards.During apartheid regime in south Africa,the south Africans did worse to the police more than what ipob is currently doing.Have you not watched in the foreign media where protesters use stones and sticks to attack their police men?Were they shot or declared a terrorists because of that?Use your number six.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Tchinaidi(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Am yet to see a video of burantashi declaring iPob as a terror group..

The fake news emanated from the stables of the zombies of nairaland
U be complete okpe.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by HARDDON: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Wora joke of a presidency!

Talking from both side of the stream! Now they've realised their bleeping goof, instead of just simply apologizing, they want to use English to blindfold their fathers! English they can't even speak well. angry

Those who sold our the nation to these goons, U Wud know no iota of peace!

GEJ was really a prophet!

"The choice before Nigerians is a very simple one, choice btw going forward or moving backwards, choice BTW democratic values or unfetted tyranny. "

Just is not just a few steps backward movements , it is a plunge into abyss of tyranny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated / Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.