Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (30760 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Elin: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin grin

Once you starts seeing anti-Buhari Comments, from any Yoruba, just knw That Our grand master just left the country. I don't talk much

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
He mentioned "donations".

Is Nigerian army now education ministries to start donating books in Biafraland where there is no boko haram's attacks

Is Nigerian army now medical ministries to start donating medicines in IPOB region where there is no boko haram's attacks

Is Nigerian army now environmental ministries to start doing the jobs of ministries of environment where there is no boko haram terrorists attacks

Is Nigerian army now Nigerian police to start protecting lives of unarmed IPOB agitators and protesters they are killing, and unarmed IPOB agitators and protesters properties they are destroying

Southeast (IPOB)region has always been peaceful even when international media reporters used to visited the region and IPOB agitations activities were not hurts, no single gunshot during IPOB agitations. Until president Buhari's chief of defence sent chief of army staff and his troops to start killing unarmed IPOB agitators and women in the streets and in the markets.

Rochas Okorocha first destroyed women and traders markets IPOB's region. The next thing was to connived to brought in arms soldiers in to peaceful region to start killing unarmed protesters.

No body should receive any thing from Buhari and APC military in south east (IPOB) region.

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by fallout87: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cowardice

They can't even own uo to what they done and don't expect anyone to force them to. Pathetic country.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Oshin56(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
when things fall apart what will the centre turn to
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by CECEOO: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

THESE ARE ACTS OF MILITANTS AND NOT THAT OF A SECESSION GROUP.
ok kanu chased the military away with a gun or what? are u sure u are educated? someone telling another to shut is an act of terrorism. go back to school bro.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by stinggy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
onstelly:

Stinggy come and see
Lol.... Now you see my dear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by onstelly(f): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
stinggy:

Lol.... Now you see my dear grin grin
See what I no see anything joor
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by PythonDancer: 4:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I smell fear everywhere..

First lai mohammed came out begging and stammering.

Now this devilish illiterate is confusing zombies with English..ewu! Lol.

You will pay! I swear to God for killing my people, you must pay! You and Buhari would know that IPOB are a different kind of people.
You have not seen anything like us before.
How mArket?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Kingspin(m): 4:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Declared herdsmen killers ''terrorist. Toy soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum / Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.