Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (30758 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerians ar confusing them selfs, or should i say that Armies ar THE ONE, confusing nigerians. Is IT not last week that we hard that chief of Army staff have declare IPOB A TERRIOST GROUP ?

NOW WE AR HEARING THAT ARMY DIDN'T IN ANY WAY DECLARE IPOB A TERRIOST GROUP ?

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Viergeachar: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ur assertion here means that u already know yorubas are the only problem nigeria has..

Yoruba youths were first in support of the designation n killing of igbos.

But they were shocked that their leaders (including the biggest, Ooni of Ife) totally condemned the move n tagged it ""Unacceptable".

Now Ooni wasn't born today, he knows that if the Fulani goes free for this massacre, then it sets a precedence for the same to befall the SW.

I think the SW have learnt their lessons, during the 1966/1967 pogrom, the yorubas didn't condemn it, they looked the other way till the very end. Fast forward to 1993 - 1998, thousands of maybe tens of thousands of yorubas were killed in a 5 year long protest(because of abiolas imprisonment n denial of becoming president in an election he won free n fair) In that protest the igbos looked the other way n allowed the northern military n police to slaughter yorubas in great numbers(u can ask ur parent about this event).

We are 3 in the south, 2 are strongly together n take political decisions together, but the third leg is the weak link because they always support the north to spite the south n yet wen the war spoils become available, the north take a it all and relegates the third weak leg.

Fulani hegemony will only end wen yorubas look southward n bring equilibrium... No part of the south is more powerful or more important than the other, but once divided, the small north dominates us all.

You are not bright, at all!

Where and when were thousands of Yorubas killed? Only in your wild delusions.

Abiola outlived Abacha.

Democracy was restored.

Obasanjo became president for 8 years

The struggle was NEVER in vain.

Look, we Yorubas can face the aboookis alone anytime, anyday. We dont need your feeble help! cool

Even in this dispensation, if Igbos have a third of what Yorubas have in terms of elective positions and political appointments, they'd be Buhari's loudest praise singers and supporters.

What did Yorubas benefit from helping GEJ become president? Nothing!

Are you a learner

Take time o!!
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Kazim88: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
userplainly:

Animal like you! why are you referring to the Fulani/Hausa as the only nigerian tribe against Igbos? Junkie we southerners reject you by fire and force......... Mona refer all the insults to every tribe that is not Igbo in Nigeria....... cowards, y'all think we will allow ibo people that think they are better than everyone mislead us? I pray......... uncle if war come NIGERIA WILL STILL UNITE TO BEAT N DISGRACE YOU PEOPLE..... THIS TIME DEGRADE YOU LIKE PREEQ WEH JUS RELEASE

You Fulani people have destroyed Nigeria with your deep stu.pidity

Kanu set trap for you people... You jump inside... "Crush them ", ....

Without knowing "Crush Them " Means Genocide.. I have already denounce Buhari and Buratai they should face their criminal acts alone.... They were not acting on behalf of Nigeria
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
nwabobo:

The fear of Bruce Fein.

Your mind dey there?

Then he has to tell us why the python was dancing and biting innocent people. Cos according to him they were not terrorists. So why kill them?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by xynerise: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
The trap don catch bush meat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
DickDastardLION:
They have erased the mack. Few will get my drift. Kanu is cold already. Python dance is basically to forestall any riotous outcome.

The Biafran agitation is bigger than Kanu. It came before Kanu and it will remain after Kanu. But I think lessons should be learned by both army and civilians on how to avoid this sort of senseless killing in future.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Elliot2(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:
Wow

Even the almighty NA has started recanting...

Any tribe that is not backed by Yorubas in this country is in trouble. cool

Staunch criticism of the operation from prominent Yoruba leaders and the FG has softpedalled.

When will Igbos show appreciation to their big brothers - the Yorubas?

Where are their 'trusted' SS friends they so love to attach to

Asari Dokubo is incredibly silent despite his latest rantings and assurances to IPOB. What a coward!

it is not funny,but u made sense.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Viergeachar: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2017
sanpipita:

What nonsense is this, are Yoruba the constitution that voided the army's action, which Yoruba spoke? for all I know most are still boot licking said baba, even the professor of law is quiet

Are you a learner

Yorubas will NEVER be caught flatfooted. Sure, some Yorubas will hail Sai Baba and get rewarded, it doesnt mean they support him from their hearts; many more will stand for justice.
Osinbajo must remain loyal to PMB!
Nevertheless, we won't stop calling for restructuring.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by masciv: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Dreambeat:
Bunch of confused incompetent lots like their cachectic-looking illiterate master.Your attempt at damage control will never work.ICC awaits every one that participated in this genocidal ethnic cleansing.Just a matter of time,you will all pay for your sins one after the other,and at the end of the day Biafra will come.There is nothing you all can do about.

What ethnic cleansing biko?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by LordAdam: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
@ daraghdave,

It didn't take long.

Let the IPOB lawyer take this joke of an institution to court. The South needs to bring sanity to the heads of these illiterates.

-Lord
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by frankfab(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Confused man
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by thunder74(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

THESE ARE ACTS OF MILITANTS AND NOT THAT OF A SECESSION GROUP.
Those of us that participated in Aluta while in school should be tagged terrorists too because we chased police away, we dared them to shoot us, we even threw their tear gas canisters back to them.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by MaKenz: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
bedspread:
Buru are u confused....
Isn't it u guys and NPF that hv been giving reasons why they were termed terroists??

Seems the kingdom is in confusion....

Watch out for Lai Mohammed to Deny also.... coming soon
Buruku is confuse... grin grin grin
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by luggy(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
zoo military are useless
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by forgiveness: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

Did they use guns to chase or confront the army?

Is it only in Nigeria protesters or agitators or dare army to shot them?

If you don't know about agitation or protest, Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by fulanmafia: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Yet again, proudlyngwa, Myndd44, Fulanmafia and blues3K.

educate yourselves.

Was waiting for a response to the last reply I gave you, but unsurprisingly you had nothing to prove IPOB's activities do not inflict terror on innocent Nigerians.

You can dwell on technicalities till thy kingdom come, but the fact remains that IPOB is a terrorist organization by every definition of terror and terrorism, regardless of any perceived procedural deficiencies in its proscription.

Kapish.

fulanmafia:

Define terror and then reflect on the activities and nationwide impact of ipob's recent violent agitation, then get back to me. Also refer to section 9 (c) of the Terrorism Prevention Act as attached.

Saraki's "point" and flawed assertion, is that due process was not followed, and not that IPOB is not a terrorist organization or that it's activities have not inflicted terror.

IPOB, like Boko Haram and criminal killer herdsmen, remain terrorist organizations regardless of however anyone slices or dices it.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by bobestman(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:

Oga why you dey talk like say them seize your brain. Militants don't ask you to shoot them,they shoot you.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by BanevsJoker(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2017
anitapreeti:
He said its a pronouncement and not declaration. angry
It's talk, not speech. It's comment, not statement. It's purple, not violet.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Viergeachar: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
Actually, they did. I watched an interview on NTA where John Enenche was called and he gave reasons why the army declared them a terrorist group so what the Bleep is Buratai saying?

Just take your double standard half assed opinions and shove it up your butt. Were you not the one shouting happily "death to all IPOB terrorists" to paraphrase? Now, you are here to change your stance after your initial statements. A double faced hypocrite, that's what you are. undecided

Una don start again abi, after, you go say na Igbos dey chest beat.

This is not chest-beating.

Anytime Yorubas go against any govt(tribe) in power, they'll just have retrace their steps or bear the consequences.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by freeze001(f): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Before anyone begins to criticize IPOB that person should answer a few questions :

Are there and have there been persistent problems of inequality, injustice and bad leadership?

Should something be done to atone for wrongs and correct same?

Are you and have u been aware of these problems? Do know or think u know the 'right' ways of addressing these problems?

Finally, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AND WHAT STEPS DID YOU TAKE TO DEPLOY THESE 'RIGHT' WAYS?

If the answer to the last question is nothing then shut up because u are part of the problem! You either kept quiet in resignation or gloated because ur 'tribe' or people enjoyed benefits to the detriment of others so curse yourself out because u constitute a part of the problem.

Cinkq:
The concern of every ipob supporters and sympathizers at this point shouldn't be what somebody has called it or what they've denied calling it. What should worry you most is how ipob is organizing its activities.

If i ask you if you were happy with ipob's conducts or not, your answer w'ld certainly be a resounding NO,and this w'ld surely be the answer of any right thinking person. Have you ever asked yourself why so many people are antagonizing ipob and even rejoicing when it was labelled a terror group? The answer is unconected with the wrong ideologies of ipob,and this is what is making so many people to be badmouthing ipob and others watching from the sidelines despite the fact that ipob is fighting a legit fight. If ipob desires progress and more sympathizers from other tribe let it begin to carry out its activities witth diplomacy.

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Viergeachar: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Elliot2:
it is not funny,but u made sense.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by ValentineMary(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:

Everyone who read this post has drooped 17% on their IQ for doing so. Congrats, now educate yourself.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by BanevsJoker(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
patval:
With the way lai Mohammed is institutionalizing lies in Nigeria, very soon lieology will become a course of study in our tertiary institutions
Actually, it already is. It's called Political Science.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by papascode: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

and @ nwabobo

Once this news is confirmed true that Kanu is dead, forget One Nigeria.

They will be no dialogue and Buhari's region will be the new theater of terror.

Pls pray harder for it.

NIGERIAN GOV'T SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY MESSED UP BIG TIME. FOR HIS SAKE AMERICANS PROTEST AND THROW STONES AND BROKEN BOTTLES AND EVEN PETROL BOMBS AT THEIR POLICE, BUT YOU DON'T SEE THEM SHOOTING AT THE PROTESTERS WITH LIVE BULLETS. WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY ARE WE IN.

FOR KILLING MY PEOPLE, BURUTAI YOUR BOYS WILL PAY DEARLY...ONE BY ONE.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by cosmos1440: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
nwabobo:

The fear of Bruce Fein.

are you also a false news peddler like Bruce Fein ?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Ochibavictor(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=patval post=60599332]With the way lai Mohammed is institutionalizing lies in Nigeria, very soon lieology will become a course of study in our tertiary institutions[/quote

this one weak me abegi
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by SycophanticGoat: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2017
nwabobo:

How market?

When are you going back to PDP?

When the slimy goat gets protection from PDP, he will jump ship. He's just an unstable isotope!
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by steppins: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:

An unarmed civilian is asking a military man to shoot him and that makes him a militant?
You should read that crap you wrote cos I writhed in pain when I read it.
During protests all over the world, the military personnel in charge of maintaining peace rarely kills people, especially when they're unarmed.
In Nigeria, anything goes. I can't believe a sane person will support the brutal murder and the inhumane act meted on the people he wants to be in the same country with.
*spits*
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by 22Mikey: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Have you ever tried to look up the meaning of the two words?

Oya get to work and consult your dictionary.

TonyeBarcanista:
army did not declare IPOB terrorists, it was only a 'pronouncement'...

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

You are not bright, at all!

Where and when were thousands of Yorubas killed? Only in your wild delusions.

Abiola outlived Abacha.

Democracy was restored.

Obasanjo became president for 8 years

The struggle was NEVER in vain.

Look, we Yorubas can face the aboookis alone anytime, anyday. We dont need your feeble help! cool

Even in this dispensation, if Igbos have a third of what Yorubas have in terms of elective positions and political appointments, they'd be Buhari's loudest praise singers and supporters.

What did Yorubas benefit from helping GEJ become president? Nothing!

Are you a learner

Take time o!!

''Yorubas can face the aboookis alone anytime, anyday'' - grin,gringrin,gringrin,gringrin,grin.

Ask ur father about military crackdown on yorubas during Abiolas detention.

And pls atop being delusional, yorubas didn't restore democracy in any way.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by mokrizi: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2017
these are just pack of lazy men claiming to be soldiers. Make them go fight boko haram finish, before them go begin dey dance python dance for east......ndi araa
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by psp2pc(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2017
DickDastardLION:

Have you seen the video of Sergent Rogers admitting assasinating abiola's wife? Well, same sergent rogers now a free man roaming the streets of Nigeria today. Don't let your emotions rock you so much. i am not a kid anymore. Worse things has happened in this shithole called Nigeria. l have only learnt to mind my God and my immediate family till i bid mother earth good bye. Biafra or One nigeria? i choose good living cool

you my friend, is wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / Ese-Odo Ondo Secretariat Sealed With Juju Over Secretary Appointment(pics / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.