Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai (30796 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by userplainly(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Benekruku:

Those ones re just watching them like Telemundo! grin grin grin

yes na..... we gt sense ....na Nnamdi Cownu weh be thief nai won lead us? greedy ibo pipo...ekhia! those lazy bunch dey fyn who go fight for them

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by zuto4u(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Confusion here and there! What exactly is happening?
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by dedunji: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Army did not even form Python dance It was buhari that's formed it likewise other issues .
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by stilldoingokay(f): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2017
buhari govt. and denier, after all the hole TV station half carried it all
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Dainfamous: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2017
The fear the zoo have for igbos is unbelievable.Looking at how the whole northern governors rush for peace in igboland because of fear.Deep inside their hearts they know is not over

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by userplainly(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=Good2bGood post=60600361][/quote]
lazy niccur, travel to the north n see if boko haram has power! people weh never comot for their house go dey talk as if they know anything....... I've been traveling around the whole year n I noh see any boko haram for kebbi, Zaria and Kaduna wen I go.....but fake online news wee say boko haram infested the north or controls part of the north..... if u see weti army do boko for sambisa u go hide...... dum dum
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by sanpipita(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:
Wow

Even the almighty NA has started recanting...

Any tribe that is not backed by Yorubas in this country is in trouble. cool

Staunch criticism of the operation from prominent Yoruba leaders and the FG has softpedalled.

When will Igbos show appreciation to their big brothers - the Yorubas?

Where are their 'trusted' SS friends they so love to attach to

Asari Dokubo is incredibly silent despite his latest rantings and assurances to IPOB. What a coward!

What nonsense is this, are Yoruba the constitution that voided the army's action, which Yoruba spoke? for all I know most are still boot licking sai baba, even the professor of law is quiet

3 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by mecusbosco(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
So why would the military want to a stop unarmed secession group in the first place? Have you ever seen the military in the streets of Spain in the ongoing protest by the Catalans? Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

THESE ARE ACTS OF MILITANTS AND NOT THAT OF A SECESSION GROUP.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by daben1(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
GoldNiagara:

To IBO man every one is coward, when buru called for a serpentine tango the brave ones were absent or is it that they fled. Buru is a coward
a very big one!
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:
sadhonestly speaking ipob conducts gave room for whatever bad name anybody is calling it.

I can never forget how ipob online supporters posted a video showing us how kanu chased military away from the road.

We also have another one that shows ipob members urging the Nigeria army to shoot them.

Pls sir stop trying to derail the topic, Focus on what burutai said. He said they didn't designate ipob a terrorist organization, what do u have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by userplainly(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2017
goingsolo:

Use your guns and let us use our brains.I assure you that Igbos will use their advantage in social media and international presence to deal with you people mercilessly..This is a digital world,you wretches of the north are far behind them..

There is no tyranny in the world that can not be destroyed by social media,they should go and ask the meaning of "Arab spring".

In the international community,one person Terrorist is seen as everybody's Terrorist.Terrorist proscription is not a one country assignment..They do not know that once they proscribe IPOB as international terror organisation,the whole world will beam their search light on the group ,ask questions and that which is hidden will be exposed for the world to see.The Airheads brought the plights of Biafrans to the front burner in the international community without knowing it..They think that such proscription starts and ends in Nigeria.

Like I said before,this is a fight between Airheads with guns and Unarmed Eggheads.

Animal like you! why are you referring to the Fulani/Hausa as the only nigerian tribe against Igbos? Junkie we southerners reject you by fire and force......... Mona refer all the insults to every tribe that is not Igbo in Nigeria....... cowards, y'all think we will allow ibo people that think they are better than everyone mislead us? I pray......... uncle if war come NIGERIA WILL STILL UNITE TO BEAT N DISGRACE YOU PEOPLE..... THIS TIME DEGRADE YOU LIKE PREEQ WEH JUS RELEASE
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by soldierdollar(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2017
anitapreeti:

S.A.R.C.A.S.M
Ever heard of that?

I doubt you know it's meaning
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Condemnation of this designation by Sariki bukola, Ekweremmadu, Ooni of Ife, Amnesty international n the united nations have made burutai to make a 720° turn to now claim he didn't designate ipob as a terrorist organization.

Pls where is Sariki, Omenka, Tonyebarcanista AKA ijaw citizen AKA deactivated barcanista n madridguy.

Pls come n re-masturbate.

2 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I smell fear everywhere..

First lai mohammed came out begging and stammering.

Now this devilish illiterate is confusing zombies with English..ewu! Lol.

You will pay! I swear to God for killing my people, you must pay! You and Buhari would know that IPOB are a different kind of people.
You have not seen anything like us before.
See him... Rubbish
Another bloody chest beating online warrior. Where were u when they were killing your people? Y u no komot make I see if u nogo follo dance for potopoto. I guess you were cowardly hiding in your room, typing trash on nairaland and facebook.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by liljboy(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
five northern governors, yesterday began a two-day visit to the South-East and South-South geo-political zones in search of peace, with Abia as their first port of call..... including the governor of borno state, a state that knows no peace for more than four years now.....

they think we're as gullible as they are.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by MichaelBlake40: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:

Ipob conduct may have been rash and unruly but if the army were disciplined as they say,they wouldn't have combated them with guns instead with weapons like tear gas.
Besides the army leadership iz confused,hw can u say one thing and come out tomorrow to say a different thing.I've always said it that the FG iz confused.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Brugo(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2017
nwabobo:

The fear of Bruce Fein.

Delusion
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Klington: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Buratai, buhari and apc running in a confused circle since 2015.... undecided

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by MichaelBlake40: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2017
liljboy:
five northern governors, yesterday began a two-day visit to the South-East and South-South geo-political zones in search of peace, with Abia as their first port of call..... including the governor of borno state, a state that knows no peace for more than four years now.....

they think we're as gullible as they are.
I dey tell u bro a typical case of removing the speck in one's eye first.

1 Like

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:
Wow

Even the almighty NA has started recanting...

Any tribe that is not backed by Yorubas in this country is in trouble. cool

Staunch criticism of the operation from prominent Yoruba leaders and the FG has softpedalled.

When will Igbos show appreciation to their big brothers - the Yorubas?

Where are their 'trusted' SS friends they so love to attach to

Asari Dokubo is incredibly silent despite his latest rantings and assurances to IPOB. What a coward!

Ur assertion here means that u already know yorubas are the only problem nigeria has..

Yoruba youths were first in support of the designation n killing of igbos.

But they were shocked that their leaders (including the biggest, Ooni of Ife) totally condemned the move n tagged it ""Unacceptable".

Now Ooni wasn't born today, he knows that if the Fulani goes free for this massacre, then it sets a precedence for the same to befall the SW.

I think the SW have learnt their lessons, during the 1966/1967 pogrom, the yorubas didn't condemn it, they looked the other way till the very end. Fast forward to 1993 - 1998, thousands of maybe tens of thousands of yorubas were killed in a 5 year long protest(because of abiolas imprisonment n denial of becoming president in an election he won free n fair) In that protest the igbos looked the other way n allowed the northern military n police to slaughter yorubas in great numbers(u can ask ur parent about this event).

We are 3 in the south, 2 are strongly together n take political decisions together, but the third leg is the weak link because they always support the north to spite the south n yet wen the war spoils become available, the north take a it all and relegates the third weak leg.

Fulani hegemony will only end wen yorubas look southward n bring equilibrium... No part of the south is more powerful or more important than the other, but once divided, the small north dominates us all.

5 Likes

Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by apalemighty01(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I smell fear everywhere..

First lai mohammed came out begging and stammering.

Now this devilish illiterate is confusing zombies with English..ewu! Lol.

You will pay! I swear to God for killing my people, you must pay! You and Buhari would know that IPOB are a different kind of people.
You have not seen anything like us before.

I go remind u to make dem pay oh
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Chimixwright(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2017
I laugh did I heard him said the military has not over stepped their bound?? OK till when u kill n destroy all the south east.. undecided
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by paulynpen(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
and u expect bubu not to run go UK for this english
I think he is cirrect . the bolded may be figurative.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Chimixwright(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2017
I laugh did I heard him said the military has not over stepped their bound?? OK till when u kill n destroy all the south east.. undecided grin
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2017
DickDastardLION:
l have only learnt to mind my God and my immediate family till i bid mother earth good bye. Biafra or One nigeria? i choose good living cool
That what some people doesnt know, given themselves heart attack on another person palava. mennnhh, mind My God n my immediate families noni.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by beejaay: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2017
DickDastardLION:

Have you seen the video of Sergent Rogers admitting assasinating abiola's wife? Well, same sergent rogers now a free man roaming the streets of Nigeria today. Don't let your emotions rock you so much. i am not a kid anymore. Worse things has happened in this shithole called Nigeria. l have only learnt to mind my God and my immediate family till i bid mother earth good bye. Biafra or One nigeria? i choose good living cool
I have been trying to adopt this style of living for years now but it's not being easy for....if anyone is looking for justice in this shit hole as u called it,that person is super delusional..I only manage not to be inundated for while before the injustice smack me in the face again and triggers emotions.....I wish I can be stone cold hearted ford shit hole of a country
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by hassanyus581: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Olodo, Did u read through d post at all
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by HopeAtHand: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Yet again, proudlyngwa, Myndd44, Fulanmafia and blues3K.

educate yourselves.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by amazingspiderma: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Cinkq:

Pathetic Soul, that's what you are.

Spits on you.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by Wantam: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Pronouncement and Declaration, Chai let me check my Dictionary.
Re: Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai by 2lateBiafra: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
But AFRICAN UNION DID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / 2019: President Buhari Meets With Ambode Behind Closed Door / Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.