Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB (41985 Views)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by pasol4real(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Total waste of time
It dosent matter who signs it jugde ,président or the military .
We all know What makes à terrorist organisation ,n IPOB is far from it.
# fulaniherdsmenareterrorists.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by samyyoung1(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
My people, let's join hands n vote did man out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by ivolt: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Hakeem12(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

He was busy living like a god. Everybody bowing to him.

U want to break up and u make enemy of every other person

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of two members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathe with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame those who support Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..
wow, I like this guy. He nailed it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by JaffyJoe(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
What a shame.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by UncleTee3Odds: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigeria must not break up, i must marry hausa girl.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by iyamchee(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of two members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathe with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame those who support Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..
All this long story.... You'll definitely get banned tho
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by vanderbolt: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

we here you.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by lastmessenger: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Ipob are not terrorist. Only FG think they are but we all know the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by theNOISEmaker: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoover420: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

Very sensible thought

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Barywhyte(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2017
I'm wondering if the president actually understand who a terrorist is

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Now we are talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Viergeachar: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
okay
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Barywhyte:
I'm wondering if the president actually understand who a terrorist is
Yes he does.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by PastorandMentor(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Who is the president?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by KingMicky3286: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Okay Nigeria now have Sunday as an official working days, that means this is a gang up against some section of the country . Unity beggers ..

Buhari has committed an offence by working on a Sunday which is not allowed in our constitution .

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Robbin7(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Hhhjmmmm
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by chekz169: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
people supporting someone that has a dual citizenship and his family in london... no single property or investment in naija... he still lives with his father.. turning youths as his ATM. if war breaks out... dis dude will run and he has notting to lose

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by omogin(f): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
shamack:
Nice move,,,,to the wrong group
When you are a bigot and you only have NEPA certificate...
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Viergeachar: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by enemyofprogress: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Na now him hunchback go shoot out well well

Adiemus the food never ready abi you dey with your landlord dey collabo? tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoover420: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
I have one troubling question, let say I have 3 girlfriend and I saw a pant in my room, how will I know who owns the pant so I can return it without compromising my self.
Don't return it to avoid trouble
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by ozowarac: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Buhari is a crazy idiot, him and They terrorist Army are they terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by safetyInspector(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2017
Funny enough no body is talking about hate speech any more. What I learnt to be hate speech from Nairaland is now considered as love speech since it coming from the same group that so much preached against hate speech.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by darlinton28(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2017
agarawu23:
Okay
Its high time these jobless iPod touts get sense. Online cheast beater angry
if you actually have a job you will know your spellings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2017
hoover420:
Don't return it to avoid trouble
what of if it is a test by one of them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2017
Wish he would take Boko Haram matters seriously... Nonsense vegetable..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by kilokeys(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

my point exactly...

or will BIAFRA treat foreigners by hacking them down , robbing or spewing thrash?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by ibro2040: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
E don!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC / Tinubu Criticizes Buhari's Economic Policies, Says I Won't Ignore The Truth.. / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.