Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB (42016 Views)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by NovusHomo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
KingMicky3286:

When you benefit from amnesty ,thats when you dont see anything bad in the governance of Nigeria. If i swear for you, it will reach your body, dont insult me because in my post i did not insult you or anyone.

Since i was born till now, what can i boast of about Nigeria nationally and international. I applied for a Job few days ago and they were willing for me to start, once i told them that I am from Nigeria, they said sorry, we dont take Nigerians..... So tell me if Nigeria is good will anyone agitate .

I live[b] in abroad[/b] and many of them dont know what is PASSPORT because they dont need it to run out of their country because their country is good and peaceful .

"I live abroad". ABROAD IS NOT A SPECIFIC COUNTRY. And, by the way, most people who live in those countries hold their country's passport. It is true that they do not need to run out of there. But they need it as another form of identification document besides its use for travel.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by NovusHomo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
KingMicky3286:

When you benefit from amnesty ,thats when you dont see anything bad in the governance of Nigeria. If i swear for you, it will reach your body, dont insult me because in my post i did not insult you or anyone.

Since i was born till now, what can i boast of about Nigeria nationally and international. I applied for a Job few days ago and they were willing for me to start, once i told them that I am from Nigeria, they said sorry, we dont take Nigerians..... So tell me if Nigeria is good will anyone agitate .

I live in abroad and many of them dont know what is PASSPORT because they dont need it to run out of their country because their country is good and peaceful .

"I live abroad". ABROAD IS NOT A SPECIFIC COUNTRY. And, by the way, most people who live in those countries hold their country's passport. It is true that they do not need to run out of there. But they need it as another form of identification document besides its use for travel.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by NovusHomo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
BlackBaron:
Criticised IPOB in the past especially with the hate speeches at the beginning and some of their modus operandi. Kanu for starters started out extremely vile and distastefully to almost all major tribes bar none.
While I do not accept its proscription relative to much criminal groups like the 'militant arm' of fulani herders.

I believe IPOB should also study separate groups in the past such as 'ETA' which progressively moved from non violence to violence. Killing and burning a police officer and police station respectively is a tendency of a group probably trying to tip over to get more attention from the government. The government too typical of excesses of security agencies ignored their rules of engagement and wrongly killed quite a number of people.

Does Nigeria need restructuring? Fuccking yes. however, it needs to start from us we having gained enough wisdom and electing the right people who can push our agendas collectively than this batch of rogues who ignore promises as soon as in power.

An act of terrorism if ever there was one.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

"To the f00lish, every idiotic reasoning looks like wisdom." That is why he will win hearts.

The more intelligent Ibo guys i have met agree Biafra is not a bad idea but also reject the stupid approach your Director is using. That is my stand too.

As for you, go and get something worth doing with your life, you will appreciate the angle where my intelligent Ibo friends are coming from.

Nice of you to not be foolish like he is, still i wonder why an intelligent mind like you have stand up for injustices or don't you believe in yourself to be greater than the likes of Mandela and co
With your intelligence, u have never opened your mouth to speak against tyranny and it's ugly sibling impunity.
With your intelligent mind, i wonder why we are where we are cos of ur intelligence.
With your intelligent mind, our hard earned democracy is being put to rubble yet you are mum.
I refuse to be intelligent if it robs me off fairness, right to decide, freedom of expression and speech,
I refuse to be intelligent if its going to make me lose my humanity
I refuse to be intelligent if you are an example of intelligence
I refuse to be intelligent if "supposed" intelligent and educated people like you think with there balls .
I refuse to be intelligent if it's going to make me a coward.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by NovusHomo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwachiabiama100:

And sick in the head and far removed from reality is anybody who thinks that Buharis attendance in UN general Assembly meeting is a testament to the fact that the world and its governing bodies do not condemn his innumerable atrocious dispositions.

Waste is such a person's education.

Brainwashed and irredeemable slaves of Hausa Fulani who see nothing wrong in anything whatsoever their master does.

Actually, AI (Amnesty International) urged the Nigerian Army not to use "excessive force". Meaning: "yes we know that force will have to be used, but please, go softly"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by AntiWailer: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
richiearmany14:

Nice of you to not be foolish like he is, still i wonder why an intelligent mind like you have stand up for injustices or don't you believe in yourself to be greater than the likes of Mandela and co
With your intelligence, u have never opened your mouth to speak against tyranny and it's ugly sibling impunity.
With your intelligent mind, i wonder why we are where we are cos of ur intelligence.
With your intelligent mind, our hard earned democracy is being put to rubble yet you are mum.
I refuse to be intelligent if it robs me off fairness, right to decide, freedom of expression and speech,
I refuse to be intelligent if its going to make me lose my humanity
I refuse to be intelligent if you are an example of intelligence
I refuse to be intelligent if "supposed" intelligent and educated people like you think with there balls .
I refuse to be intelligent if it's going to make me a coward.

I will ignore your other rambles.

Can you highlight the injustices and list them ?

You are just a pawn in the chess game your leaders are playing.
They don't care if u get slaughtered as long as they check mate.

When your leaders are serious about Biafra. None of them will be at the Senate, No Governor will contest.

Rats like you waste their lives fighting for what they dnt even understand and think u are bold.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by DONADAMS(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Do you know the problem? I know Buhari can forgive KANU but KANU will still continue with his rubbish.
exactly...that's the problem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by roundman: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

I will ignore your other rambles.

Can you highlight the injustices and list them ?

You are just a pawn in the chess game your leaders are playing.
They don't care if u get slaughtered as long as they check mate.

When your leaders are serious about Biafra. None of them will be at the Senate, No Governor will contest.

Rats like you waste their lives fighting for what they dnt even understand and think u are bold.
Bros take an easy...the guy nor go ever understand you,so don't waist your time.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by MadameHadiza: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Ipob ipob
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by udoh2k: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Successdude:
With the signing of the proclamation by Buhari, a source in the attorney general’s office explained that the presidency had effectively initiated the formal process of proscribing IPOB in accordance with the provisions of the Terrorism (Prevention) Act, 2011.
It also paved the way for the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Mr. Abubakar Malami (SAN) to head to court to give legal backing to the presidential proclamation./

Let's read and understand. PMB has only initiated a process (to right the wrong); Until it is concluded in court, any declaration [/b]or [b]pronouncement has no legal backing and remain invalid. That is my understanding.

So let's wait!
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by jpphilips(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

He was busy living like a god. Everybody bowing to him.

U want to break up and u make enemy of every other person

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of Rep members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathed with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame the idiots supporting and following Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..

I still wonder where the salt water nonentities are, most of them would have passed on by now, damn!! Nigerians are hopelessly dumb!
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Okay Nigeria now have Sunday as an official working days, that means this is a gang up against some section of the country . Unity beggers ..

Buhari has committed an offence by working on a Sunday which is not allowed in our constitution .
are u saying if their is emergency he will hav 2 wait till monday to giv order.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by billyG(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Biafra:the sun that set in d east.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by amaechi1: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
KingMicky3286:
Okay Nigeria now have Sunday as an official working days, that means this is a gang up against some section of the country . Unity beggers ..

Buhari has committed an offence by working on a Sunday which is not allowed in our constitution .

Another level of ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia / Kidnappers Of Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, Buhari's Prayer Warrior Arrested By Police / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.