Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB (41990 Views)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by MVLOX(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2017
baralatie:

as a result of KANU stupidity and the stupidity of Biafra trolls and on the backdrop of a security report of discovering bombs and bombing making tendency in KANU abode,the attack on military personnel and soft targets.
PMB sign the ipob as a terrorist group!
which now empowers the security forces to arrest,detain,jail,imprison any ipob member,scter any ipob rally,fund raisers etc!seize KANU properties and accounts.etc.
can you see what stupidity and foolishness looks like?
KANU is an absolute idiot?

Ohhh now I am understanding
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by mcquin(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Killer Fulani herdsmen are what.?

If you think Kanu is stupid just wait for international lawyers to come into the matter.

When they do, your Buhari will end up being called a terrorist & jihadist for defxending killer Fulani herdsmen
Why always wait for UN that has a lot on its hands? What happened to you burning down the zoo or you want to admit you can't fight Federal might?

By the way I thought you equally voted Trump and was awaiting his support.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by baralatie(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Killer Fulani herdsmen are what.?

If you think Kanu is stupid just wait for international lawyers to come into the matter.

When they do, your Buhari will end up being called a terrorist & jihadist for defending killer Fulani herdsmen
what do you know about "killer herdsmen* and the efforts that fg has done to bring peace to that issue.
you absolutely don't know.
this brainwashing that KANU has put into you that an international lawyer will come and defend many that is to be on bail but rather lead his group to burn down a police station,propagating hate speeches against tribes and people of a country and finally been proscribed as a terrorists group leader.
you guys better not create further problems for your regions
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol,

This fo0l is talking about an event that doesn't even hold water anymore. Is Buratai still the issue?

You are a nonentity, just like your LieRector and fellow touts.

And where does the constitution tell you that Sunday is not for signing any document by the presidency.

Don't worry, when international lawyers manhandle Buhari's government, then your eyes will clear

Buhari will be the first Nigerian President to be rubbished
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
I have one troubling question, let say I have 3 girlfriend and I saw a pant in my room, how will I know who owns the pant so I can return it without compromising my self.

Hello dearie, when are you coming to pick what you forgot?
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
shacxy:
My dear Google it...
I no get mb
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by ogohfrankmoses(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
kanu while ur toothles mouth go on exile you are suppose be singing so that the python can dance well.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoopLA: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Don't worry, when international lawyers manhandle Buhari's government, then your eyes will clear

Until then, you remain a bitter, hollow,empty,vacuous, chest-beating ape with a palm kernel brain.

You cannot prove the UN has condemned it, aside from speculation. But you want us to take you serious when you have no point to make other than braggadocio based on hollow premises and propaganda.

Tell me where the constitution tells the president which days of the week to sign a proclamation or you remain a backward fo0l for life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
mcquin:

Why always wait for UN that has a lot on its hands? What happened to you burning down the zoo or you want to admit you can't fight Federal might?

By the way I thought you equally voted Trump and was awaiting his support.

We will first reveal to the world how demonic the Nigerian state is before the revolution.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by mcquin(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Wait until then. I take words from you guys with a pinch. You said Nigeria will end in 2015, you will burn down the zoo, you guys are importing weapons and this is 2017 with Kanu hiding. So wait till Trump sends international lawyers to your aid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
]
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by tochivitus(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
What shitty charade is this ? Buhari is gradually blacklisting Nigeria in the international market, I know very well that another group from a different ethnic group will raise up and mr. Buhari will pls also don't hasitate to tag them terrorist group and before you realize how foolishly he has made his decision. The whole world will tag nigeria a terrorist and balbaric nation
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
mcquin:

Wait until then. I take words from you guys with a pinch. You said Nigeria will end in 2015, you will burn down the zoo, you guys are importing weapons and this is 2017 with Kanu hiding. So wait till Trump sends international lawyers to your aid.

We don't need Trump to get us any lawyer

We will get ours
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by mcquin(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

We will first reveal to the world how demonic the Nigerian state is before the revolution.
Lmao. Shifting the goal post. I thought Biafra was to be realized in 2015, you still intend shifting the goal post till 2099?

And was it Kanu that said he wants to show the world Nigeria is filled with demons or that is your decision as the new leader since Kanu can't be found?
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoopLA: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
mcquin:

Are you responding to that product of hate?

Can't you see he has nothing to offer other than regurgitated lies from the mouth of that vermin called Kanu?

Don't you know that 99% of them have nothing tangible to offer anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by DEmejioba1: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Barywhyte:
I'm wondering if the president actually understand who a terrorist is
but they are d one facing the terrorist organisation,don't forget his profession
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by lonecatt(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

He was busy living like a god. Everybody bowing to him.

U want to break up and u make enemy of every other person

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of two members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathe with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame those who support Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..
you can go on reigning insults on kanu but that young man realy needs some level of praise i swear, i voted apc in 2015 elections but the outcome of governance today only shows deceit and return to political norm in nigeria ,there is no change.
people like you are shocked at the manner at which nnamdi kanu carried his ideology and the level of insults he has made ,my brother man Nigeria of today deserves even more than what kanu has said about her,Nigeria of today needs a more drastic approach in order to get things done. most of those words used by kanu was to enable him get enough attraction from the Nigeria populace and it worked, today many are singing the tune of restructuring which i also support ,from east to west and north to south everyone is talking about restructuring thanks to nnamdi kanu. the government must work towards restructuring and stop the deceit and propaganda ,it will never help the people nor the government ,the fundamentals to guaranty the future of the citizens must be laid to bare or else we will continue to hear the discordant tunes.this is not about apc or pdp but the view of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by uncleade(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
I have one troubling question, let say I have 3 girlfriend and I saw a pant in my room, how will I know who owns the pant so I can return it without compromising my self.
Probably, a question for my grandma of yours .
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by nwachiabiama100: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
hoopLA:

Oga,
Show us an official document, not fake, unverifiable links, that the EU and UN have condemned it.

Otherwise, you should hang your propaganda brainwashed head in shame.

Look who is talking about verifiable link. This fake news giving you orgasm, where is your proof.

Your deep seated resentment for Igbo, from time immemorial, is beyond imagination. Yoruba una dey try o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by mcquin(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

We don't need Trump to get us any lawyer

We will get ours
Rotflmao. My guy you funny. So all the support for Trump is to no issue right now?

OK tell me the name of the international lawyer you are getting since you are now the new leader of the group that government wants to clamp down so badly.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
StainlessH:

Hello dearie, when are you coming to pick what you forgot?
what dear ? and your response will be ?
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoopLA: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2017
nwachiabiama100:

Look who is talking about verifiable link. This fake news giving you orgasm, where is your proof.

Your deep seated resentment for Igbo, from time immemorial, is beyond imagination. Yoruba una dey try o

You set the ball rolling with your id1ocy. I'm only indulging you in your favorite pastime, which is making yourself look stup1d.

Now prove that the UN and co have condemned it. Afterall, isn't the president in New York for the UN general assembly? If the UN was condemning it, don't you think he would have backtracked on going there, given that he would certainly face backlash of some sort?

But simple logic escapes that flat entity you claim is your head all because Nnamdi Kanu has influenced you.

And you wonder why people call you folks pigs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Funjosh(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Won ti se te. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by yahmohy27: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of two members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathe with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame those who support Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..
O She
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
what dear ? and your response will be ?

My Heart Beat!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Ngene44: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

IPOB is igbo and igbo is IPOB. let wait and see the popularity of kanu in the Anambra elections
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by KingMicky3286: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2017
hoopLA:

When we call you iPob supporters fo0ls, you will start hyperventilating.
You and the mor0n that liked this post are officially wasted semen that should have been shielded by a working condom.

Can you provide links to the highlighted claim of yours, of forever be termed a demeted mor0n?

Thank you

When you benefit from amnesty ,thats when you dont see anything bad in the governance of Nigeria. If i swear for you, it will reach your body, dont insult me because in my post i did not insult you or anyone.

Since i was born till now, what can i boast of about Nigeria nationally and international. I applied for a Job few days ago and they were willing for me to start, once i told them that I am from Nigeria, they said sorry, we dont take Nigerians..... So tell me if Nigeria is good will anyone agitate .

I live in abroad and many of them dont know what is PASSPORT because they dont need it to run out of their country because their country is good and peaceful .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoopLA: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2017
KingMicky3286:

When you benefit from amnesty ,thats when you dont see anything bad in the governance of Nigeria. If i swear for you, it will reach your body, dont insult me because in my post i did not insult you or anyone.

Since i was born till now, what can i boast of about Nigeria nationally and international. I applied for a Job few days ago and they were willing for me to start, once i told them that I am from Nigeria, they said sorry, we dont take Nigerians..... So tell me if Nigeria is good will anyone agitate .

I live in abroad and many of them dont know what is PASSPORT because they dont need it to run out of their country because their country is good and peaceful .
Oga if you don't have anything to say, just shut up and find something meaningful to do with your life.

Don't quote me if you don't have anything intelligent to say.

I'm still waiting for your proof that the president working on Sunday is wrong.

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Yyeske(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

I hope you have assembled the lawyers already, we don't want just online noise
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by dimanche4real(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
This will in no way silence the agitation.
Some years ago it was not IPOB and definitely if the main reason for this age long agitation is not addressed, there will rise yet another organization to drive this course...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by mcquin(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
hoopLA:

Are you responding to that product of hate?

Can't you see he has nothing to offer other than regurgitated lies from the mouth of that vermin called Kanu?

Don't you know that 99% of them have nothing tangible to offer anybody?

Trulbwe words. They are beginning to sound lame. They did better than this before the "operation Python dance." Since the dance, they've been sounding brainwashed with no debt in their argument.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters Attend His Best Friend's Graduation In Dubai (Photos) / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.