Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (27555 Views)

Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by classicpeezy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm so so the gentle one type. Just plug my earpiece and I'm set till the last stop
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by hAlexandro(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
kayceerilyn:
The smoochers are terrible.. They are so comfortable doing their shit...

I remember one years ago... I thought it was a mistake and tried to adjust but the determined dude moved with me. I just switched seats when I could
grin grin exactly one years ago
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by itsandi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't like number 2. We all love number 5, I am gentle. grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by oluebubeneo(f): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

That was How I was doing Co-Pilot the other day and threw away my remaining change out of the window thinking it’s the biscuit wrapper. cry

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by VinceSpence(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by rookiy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol..the one were they always mess fr bus nko?
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by mayDtolu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't bliv it

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by mayDtolu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
I can't really understand cause i have never been in a public car
......R u for real?

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by rosalieene(f): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ayam number 5, The Gentle One cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
U are very pretty.
Narldon:

That was How I was doing Co-Pilot the other day and threw away my remaining change out of the window thinking it’s the biscuit wrapper. cry

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by soath(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Read carefully.
This comment you are about reading is a true life story.

I used to think that only guys smooch till a beautiful lady placed her hand on my joystick for the duration of a two hour journey.

The mofo even started stroking it and smiling sheepishly when it got erect.
Well I have never seen anyone contact STI from dry stroking so I didn't stop her.

Lest I forget.
We later exchanged numbers and the rest they say is history grin
Clap for yourself. Lie!
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
soath:
Clap for yourself. Lie!
undecided
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by DeManNextDoor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
kayceerilyn:

I remember one years ago... I thought it was a mistake and tried to adjust but the determined dude moved with me. I just switched seats when I could
hmmm,ONE YEARS AGO? ok o
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Mekanus(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
No. 5
I hardly talk when I'm in a bus. With my earpiece fixed in my ears, I'm good to go.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Number 1, but i often meet music listeners,video watchers,chatters,calls makers and even snacks buyers. I tire for them
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by annyberry: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
gentle ones, I no get strength to talk
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
the best feeling ever when traveling is sitting closer to the window with your ear piece or headset on... that's all that matters to me
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by michony505(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
What of the MANAGERS they can argue on football for Africa
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by SirLakes: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin exactly one years ago

Lol, badt guys grin cheesy grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by muller101(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
The one that make and receive calls throughout the journey and fat sums of money will always be discussed. I traveled from Calabar to IB last month . The man stopped making calls when we got to Iwo road.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Donkaz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

grin grin

"Na over sabi go kill you" comes to mind.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Chinny5(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Read carefully.
This comment you are about reading is a true life story.

I used to think that only guys smooch till a beautiful lady placed her hand on my joystick for the duration of a two hour journey.

The mofo even started stroking it and smiling sheepishly when it got erect.
Well I have never seen anyone contact STI from dry stroking so I didn't stop her.

Lest I forget.
We later exchanged numbers and the rest they say is history grin

Badt guy
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Naijashortcode(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
What about people that use flight
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by dreposh(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
you didn't add the mess_merizers

this ones always fill the atmosphere with organic fragrance and will be the first to complain about the smell
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
obi22222:
stop this doubt now and take your financial status to the next level.
see details below...
in God we trust

have you taken yours olofo oshi
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Macdawid(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Prognose:

It is correct. She remembers one (a guy that smooched her), years ago.
shocked
Lol, i love clowns cheesy
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
The gentleman,I just put my earpiece listening to Edsheeran or the Chainsmokers music.Occassionally,I check Google maps to know our current location.I avoid talking to strangers,

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by jc4real(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry I'm sad, i came late.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Lawrenzium2k3(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
The fighter are most annoying because of noise
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by ImaIma1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
kayceerilyn:

Lol...my bluntness scares them. By the time i look at him and say " can you move??...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Advising Nigerians NOT To Japa / Truck Plunges Into River In Kogi, Kills Seven. Photos / Taxify Driver Who Fingered A Drunk Passenger Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.