Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (75038 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by kabaka1: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
brunofarad:
Pathetic

Moral decadence at its peak

...and what's the root of this moral decadence? bad leadership by one of our Africa's selfish leaders who knows he has nothing more to offer to his country but just keeps holding onto power until he drives it in da grave with him
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by kabaka1: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
whatmoreng:
True be told there is no better place for sex than in the Jungle. Its brings out the real animal in you.
Who else have tried it?

U must be a Bush sex professoonal grin grin grin
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by pharmagba: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Quickie in the. Bush with a stranger?
It is a No! No!
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by willibounce1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
When they warn you people to control your population, una no go hear. You give birth to children you can't take care of . At the end of the day, they either turn to thieves or prostitutes.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by whatmoreng: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
kabaka1:

U must be a Bush sex professoonal grin grin grin
Yes ooo. Its the best. A trial will convince you.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by orlamide09(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
This is good news for local hunters in that area.. Now they can trade bush meat and palm wine for sex, am looking for long d*ick guys my ex had a very small one

Am here.. ... Contact me grin
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Omaricha166: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pls how can I get to Zimbabwe? Ma uncle brother said i should come
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by valgbo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jfrankination:
guy u still dey Anambra? msg mhe for WhatsApp biz dey
send me your numbs again.....I lost my phone and my old number.....
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
chara019:

your own reach this level?
I wan go buy biscuit
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by amazingspiderma: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lanty01:
Why is Zimbabwe always in the fore front of any Sex story

poverty
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by amreeaa(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
This is good news for local hunters in that area.. Now they can trade bush meat and palm wine for sex, am looking for long d*ick guys my ex had a very small one

What will you give in return?
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
quiverfull:
Zimbabwe again? Why are they always in the news for the wrong reasons?
Nigerians and their holier than thou attitude,shey Nigeria is always in the news for the right reasons?
If it's not drug's today, tomorrow it'll be internet fraud and next tommorow ritual killing.
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Josh44s(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
And their President's Step-son just bought two Rolls Royce Ghost. African is cursed continent.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by jjeeff(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
whatmoreng:
True be told there is no better place for sex than in the Jungle. Its brings out the real animal in you.
Who else have tried it?

Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by frankfab(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
ENDTIME
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Timbuktuo: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
cummando:
How far is Zimbabwe embassy from Ikeja?

I doubt you need a visa. Just get a ticket, travel to Zimbabwe and get down to business.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
jashar:
Waaawwuuuu......
u like it?
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by lanreokoro(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Towncrier247:
According to popular Zimbabwean news portal, H-Metro,....

Multitudes of young Harare prostitutes, some below double digit age, have once again intensified their operations in the forests adjacent the flyover along Seke road making it virtually their fortress.

Without any degree of shame, they openly solicit for sex from members of the opposite sex using explicit words to lure clients, which makes any normal member of the opposite sex stop and listen.

"Iwee, wambosv.... here nhasi, irika riri pano" (Hey, have you had sex today, come get some) Shockingly enough, their charges rate from as low as 25 cents".

This reporter stumbled upon the unusual occurrence when she was on an assignment somewhere near their sphere of influence. They quickly mistook her for a new prostitute who had come to invade their territory.

"Iwe hure iwe, inda unosv... kwaunosienda. Akuudza kuti tiri kuita mari kuno uku ndiani (You prostitute, go and operate at your usual workplace, who told you that we are making a killing here), said a clearly agitated prostitute, later identified as Ayanda.

Sensing danger, this reporter quickly responded to the authoritative vulgar before hiding at a place where they could not see her to listen to some of the juicy secrets and the bush prostitution lingo "Ini ndirikumhanya mushika shika vasikana, chero coin pa short time ndiri kutora nokui zvinhu zvakadhakwa" (Things are not quite rosy at the moment, so I am operating on rush hour mode, even coins for a quickie, I collect), said another lady who appeared to be pregnant and was being referred to as Scolar.

H-Metro also learnt that there are two distinctive areas of operations for the sex workers. They use the railway lines which lead to the NRZ Harare main station, but, according to some of the prostitutes, that base is not that productive at the moment. "Kunjanji kwakadhakwa mazuvano (There is no business at the railway lines at the momen) quipped one identified as Tanaka

The bush area seems to be a sanctuary for muggers and fugitives as well. The bush adventure ended as soon as a middle aged young man entered the scene and was
informed that a new prostitute (referring to me) wanted to operate at their place and they had to chase her away."Riripi hure iroro ndiris....." (Where is that prostitute so that I may have her myself), said the scar faced man who seemed a captain of

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/underage-prostitutes-takes-over-zimbabwe-bushes-lures-passersby-for-sex
end time
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Spidermon: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
shawnfamous:
What is the underage here??
Big ass underage!!

Ehen Famous !! I will tell Master Nelson ooo.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
mayorkyzo:
So now the knacking don shift enter bush...smh
It started from there
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by NavalObi37: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Evil.... are these people humans.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Chykes403: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=whatmoreng post=60649023]True be told there is no better place for sex than in the Jungle. Its brings out the real animal in you.
Who else have tried it? [/quote

That means you are an animal grin
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Chykes403: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hey, have u had sex today?...come and have some)

What it simply mean is...hey, have u had HIV today?...come and collect cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by kabaka1: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2017
whatmoreng:

Yes ooo. Its the best. A trial will convince you.

e be like say na 4 villa u had the ur wild Bush sexcapades oh ....
lool grin grin grin. hope I go dey lucky 4 a chick wey go gree 4 wild Bush sex with me 4 once
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by shawnfamous(m): 2:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Spidermon:

Ehen Famous !! I will tell Master Nelson ooo.
Who be this ooo, be like sey u know me
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Spidermon: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2017
shawnfamous:

Who be this ooo, be like sey u know me

Lol. Dont worry Famous. You are safe.
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by shawnfamous(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Spidermon:

Lol. Dont worry Famous. You are safe.
ahahaha no wahala

1 Like

Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by Jfrankination(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
valgbo:
send me your numbs again.....I lost my phone and my old number.....
Re: Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos by lexander(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Poverty and economic hardship I pray such things will never happens to Nigeria but with the way the world economic and climate change is progressing I might be our future so long as the government doesn't change the trajectory of his great nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.