Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Confused........ Experienced People Should Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (10725 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! / Mature Advise From Experienced People Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Gracesofar:

Lolzz anaconda python U guys forgot we are govern by law too. Anyway they stay in Kaduna....... Am not so young o. By December I go dey enter my late 20s.
When 24 become late 20sgrin
Like someone said earlier, call Ada to know what's on ground. Like you encouraged Ada to believe God that healed her mum. I'll also advice you to talk to God about it. God answers prayer. Best of luck Soldier!

Lol, the father still dey vex for una Python dance grin
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
When 24 become late 20sgrin

Lol, the father still dey vex for una Python dance grin

So what are u insinuating?

Though wanted to type mid. Probably a typographocal error or my brain was faster than my hand.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Oyindidi(f): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Gracesofar:

So what are u insinuating?

Though wanted to type mid. Probably a typographocal error or my brain was faster than my hand.
loosen up dude! You too up tight, I guess you didn't smile at your in-laws house. I only joked with the Python dance issh gringrin

I'm not insinuating anything, go and pray about it. God can do all things.

Reason I don't like soldiers, always serious like they're in the war front. angry

I dey ph, come dance python dance for metongue
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
loosen up dude! You too up tight, I guess you didn't smile at your in-laws house. I only joked with the Python dance issh gringrin

I'm not insinuating anything, go and pray about it. God can do all things.

Reason I don't like soldiers, always serious like they're in the war front. angry

I dey ph, come dance python dance for metongue

Lemme disabuse ur mind about soldiers always serious

Soldiers are all rounders. When u r serious we do it to the grave and when we party, holy Judas. Even the devil will know z a learner.

Don't be surprise I will beat u in a dancing duel

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by SgtKisswhere: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:
am married to an officer, we met when he was a cadet , initially my father was trying to make things difficult bcs he is the over protective type and am the first born, infact during break whenever I want to travel to go c my husband that time my daddy will instruct me strictly not to go to anywhere but for whr? before he comes bk from work I Don travel, when daddy saw that I was serious and really love my husband and saw the seriousness in my husband he just allowed us , Now we are married and everyone is okay,

Sir, what am saying now is that try to reach your gf hear from her if she is ready to fight for your love, nd know what the mum feels about everything,

Tribe has nothing to do with broken home, people marry for so many stupid reasons thats why most marriages don't last

All the best Sir

this just made me believe love is worth fighting for....nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by NNAMDIII(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gracesofar:

Kanwii?? Mech engineering? Dz my batallion. Arm of name??
Am a proud animal born, nurtured and made in the animal batallion.
I
2nd Lt.okwudiri
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by NNAMDIII(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:
am married to an officer, we met when he was a cadet , initially my father was trying to make things difficult bcs he is the over protective type and am the first born, infact during break whenever I want to travel to go c my husband that time my daddy will instruct me strictly not to go to anywhere but for whr? before he comes bk from work I Don travel, when daddy saw that I was serious and really love my husband and saw the seriousness in my husband he just allowed us , Now we are married and everyone is okay,

Sir, what am saying now is that try to reach your gf hear from her if she is ready to fight for your love, nd know what the mum feels about everything,

Tribe has nothing to do with broken home, people marry for so many stupid reasons thats why most marriages don't last

All the best Sir
CC: Donbobes cheesy
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by NNAMDIII(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
peterphd:

Hello officer, congrats on your commissioning. I have a senior Who graduated with you that weekend. The scars thing, are you talking about operational scars or nay scar? What about if you've been in an accident?
Bro they don't eliminate for surgery scar, only if it's a major surgery and about the accident stuff, it depends on the type of accident
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by OLUWAcypris1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

this just made me believe love is worth fighting for....nice!!!
yes oga true love is worth fighting for oh
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
NNAMDIII:
2nd Lt.okwudiri

Okwudiri yes don't know y all of em are just crossing sword
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by odapey(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Gracesofar:

Who told u u need connection? What you believe !mostly works for u.

There are lots of officers and cadets who knows nobody and are among the members of the armed forces today. And I can proudly tell u am one.

Pray read hard and pray some more for grace. And its urs. Cheers bro

thanks bro
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by DonBobes(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
NNAMDIII:
CC: Donbobes cheesy
U b dangerous boy
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by arthurshelly: 5:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Gracesofar:

Seriously jokes apart, I dnt wanna experience that man again. I can't stand insults and I'd rather avoid trouble than start with someone I love her daughter.........

The way he spoke that day z enough for me to get annoyed and if not on the ground it was and as per he's elderly. The man won't forget my name. But. That man. I gotta just avoid him

Bro this shoe wey you put ur leg no be Nigeria made shoe oooooo..i can't stand this abeg
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Fxwarrior: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Op you too are a tribalistic cos your writing has its undertones. You described her as being igbo while you are a full blooded yoruba which implies she's halfblooded abi?

You said you hugged her before your sister abi your hug dey give eternal life. You even gave her your sword to carry and so what? That's so petty of you to mention such details.

You even used her father to generalize, igbos and their pride, business. Does it mean every igbo is arrogant and into business.

Op you need to remove the log from your eyes too.

As for advice; move on and find a full blooded yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Fxwarrior:
Op you too are a tribalistic cos your writing has its undertones. You described her as being igbo while you are a full blooded yoruba which implies she's halfblooded abi?

You said you hugged her before your sister abi your hug dey give eternal life. You even gave her your sword to carry and so what? That's so petty of you to mention such details.

You even used her father to generalize, igbos and their pride, business. Does it mean every igbo is arrogant and into business.

Op you need to remove the log from your eyes too.

As for advice; move on and find a full blooded yoruba.

Honestly wud hv loved to live u to ur imaginations........... Buh at 2nd tot. I owe u a mention.

I mentioned the hug and sword so u guys can know I much I love her. Because the sword z like a life and if not someone dear to u, U don't just allow anyone touch it. Basically u got me so wrong dz y u will say its petty of me to say that.

Contrary to what u fnk, my hug don't gv life. Buh it shows my emotion at the moment coz not everybody u see gvs hug or interact with pple well enof.

About the tribalitic stuff, a lady once accousted me of it here on NL if u read the comments well and I apologised if their are undertones of it in my words. Actually am not one. Am a soldier, trained, paid and equipped to kill and gv my life for my beloved country. And I believe u don't fight for what u don't believe. I keep telling pple am not a Yoruba or an hausa man. am one loyal Nigerian. Who will do everytin to uphold the unity like I pledged too.

Finally bros, tnx for adding ur quota. U made lots of sense

Appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Gracesofar:

Okwudiri yes don't know y all of em are just crossing sword

Godfada sir, happy new week.

I tried ur like me yesterday all to no avail. R u in ibadan now sir? I want to come and collect my own souvenirs. And probably spend some time with my godfada.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Queerworld:

Godfada sir, happy new week.

I tried ur like me yesterday all to no avail. R u in ibadan now sir? I want to come and collect my own souvenirs. And probably spend some time with my godfada.

Our roommate didn't off my phone though. Yes m in ibadan insha Allah. How z life nd its been long HV seen u around here. Or ur sarma is not chancing u
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gracesofar:

Our roommate didn't off my phone though. Yes m in ibadan insha Allah. How z life nd its been long HV seen u around here. Or ur sarma is not chancing u

OK sir I will call u sir to tell u wen we will be coming.....

Sir m anticipating ur posting o
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Intrepid01:

Oga, your submission that Yoruba don't take family seriously based on three plus one examples is fallaciou!!!!....what an experiment? Using 3 plus one to judge a WHOLE TRIBE....Go to Oyingbo and many other areas in Lagos and see many Iya chinyere without a husband..ask them...Baba Chinyere don waka!..I know atleast 5 Igbo families in my area without a Father, will I be right to say IGBO TRIBE DONT TAKE FAMILY SERIOUSLY?......pls be careful the kind of statement you make on public forum

You obviously got a brain handicap.

Did you actually comprehend my post or you just want to type trash?
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bro. Calk Ada now and tell her u love.that not even the words of a thousand battalions can stop u from wifing her...
Love her still, forget her dad. She's devastated too.
With time her pops will come around. All the best
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by philybuck(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please don't give up on your love bro, true love is one difficult thing to find these days. Have a heart to heart talk with your gf and let her know how much you love her and not ready to loss her, try and establish she feels the same way then have a meet with her mom and let her know you can't give up on her daughter at this point. Give her time to work in the father while you try to make the relationship blossom.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by greatbrian(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
OLUWAcypris1:

All the best Sir

I wish all ladies think like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! / My Teeth Is Discolored (pure Yellow/grey) I Can’t Toast Or Friend A Girl. Help / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.