Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? (3635 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media. / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Queenlovely(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
She picked me up from the gutter when I was a nobody. We started our relationship from our UNIVERSITY days. She has been with me through thick and thin. I am the centre of her universe. Our relationship of 10 years is wobbling because of no issues. I inherited huge fortunes from her family since there were no male. How do I continue my lineage if she cant bear children. Please Nairalanders help me.
I love her but I want kids. She now visit every pastor in town. Every churches. What use is having money without kids.
Somebody wanted to sell me A baby at Enugu, from a baby factory. I declined
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
She picked me up from the gutter when I was a nobody. We started our relationship from our UNIVERSITY days. She has been with me through thick and thin. I am the centre of her universe. Our relationship of 10 years is wobbling because of no issues. I inherited huge fortunes from her family since there were no male. How do I continue my lineage if she cant bear children. Please Nairalanders help me.
I love her but I want kids. She now visit every pastor in town. Every churches. What use is having money without kids.
Somebody wanted to sell me A baby at Enugu, from a baby factory. I declined

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
10 years wow !!

Well let's wait for the ones who will tell you to go to church and pray and one day it will happen

Or

But I suggest if you have funds go to a fertility clinic that way you can tell if the hubby has low sperm count or if the ladies womb has been destroyed .. then you can decide what you want to do

Surrogacy
Adoption
Getting an egg or sperm from the bank
Or pleas travel abroad and start IVF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Sounds like she means the world to you. Adopt a kid, don't tell anyone, enjoy it mate...
Adopt? Well I believe the woman can give birth if she believes. God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Adopt? Well I believe the woman can give birth if she believes. God is wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Divay22(f): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
10 years wow !!

Well let's wait for the ones who will tell you to go to church and pray and one day it will happen

Or

But I suggest if you have funds go to a fertility clinic that way you can tell if the hubby has low sperm count or if the ladies womb has been destroyed .. then you can decide what you want to do

Surrogacy
Adoption

Simple.
OP since money is not an issue here, you can consider any of these options...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by abelprice(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pray hard and wait for your miracle to take place... Jesus will take control... undecided...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
10 years wow !!

Or

Surrogacy
Adoption

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Simple.
OP since money is not an issue here, you can consider any of these options...
Exactly cause the lady seems like his world smiley
Nice to see a man praise his lady this way even with all the trial and error really nice guy
Some guys would have sent her packing in year 2
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Nice to see a man praise his lady this way even with all the trial and error really nice guy

Stop taking on my brothas oh...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Na wa oh. But you said the hips were real. It is well..... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Mtcheew u n hips
Will u give op meaningful advice ..
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP, having a baby by this time next year is 1,000% possible.. with GOD all things are possible, i can direct you to christ mercy land deliverance ministry in warri, come with your wife, you can contact me on how to book a hotel in the church... If you can come to warri with your wife, by this time next year, you will be a father.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Stop taking on my brothas oh...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Yes, there are so many options

1. Adopt

2. IVF/Surrogate

There's nothing wrong about adopting a child. You need to hear testimonies of people that adopt children from motherless homes...
Indeed. Some adopted kids bring baby luck to many.
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew u n hips

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by psucc(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Have you told God?
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Indeed. Some adopted kids bring baby luck to many.

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

As a geneticist, you've said it all, IVF, Surrogacy, they get the genetic material from ...and in nine months time there's a baby. With 3-7 Million, this can be done, i recommend going to the United Kingdom...
Yes me seff I fit be surrogate if the cash is right grin

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala op need help
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew u n hips

... grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Queenlovely(f): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
OP, having a baby by this time next year is 1,000% possible.. with GOD all things are possible, i can direct you to christ mercy land deliverance ministry in warri, come with your wife, you can contact me on how to book a hotel in the church... If you can come to warri with your wife, by this time next year, you will be a father.....

their apple full house. Even stickers
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Seen the hips, doesn't look bad though...Kinda ordinary, i knew the one you was sitting down was,....clears throat...Cya Lalas.... grin
Haha sitting n standing up is different na Jesu ... u won't free dat pic sha
Just be going I have lost few calories now cause u stressing me out grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP forget about adoption, forget about taking your wife abroad for whateva medical rubbish... IF you can come to warri in delta state, by this time next year, you will be a father...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes me seff I fit be surrogate if the cash is right grin

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala op need help

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha sitting n standing up is different na Jesu ... u won't free dat pic sha
Just be going I have lost few calories now cause u stressing me out grin

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

their apple full house. Even stickers
I said, come to warri, to the church in person... come to the church in person...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

You didn't lose a few calories, leave me alone jooor...I've seen it all... grin
Sha go and pay bride price make I hear word grin
Just come n be derailing nonsense grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

All those mother in law asking for grandchildren self is the worse grin grin cheesy

If these things we have now, where to be available back in those days, many marriages wouldn't have been broken.
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
OP forget about adoption, forget about taking your wife abroad for whateva medical rubbish... IF you can come to warri in delta state, by this time next year, you will be a father...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Sha go and pay bride price make I hear word grin
Just come n be derailing nonsense grin

Hehehe. Where the adress to go pay bride price?
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Not ordinary luck. As in mega. I know people who have become over 20 million bucks rich from adopting ...Not even two
I know a couple that adopted and the boy turned into a criminal. The whole family got burnt up while traveling last month.
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

All those mother in law asking for grandchildren self is the worse grin grin cheesy

If these things we have now, where to be available back in those days, many marriages wouldn't have been broken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Every Woman Must Do After Sex / Want To See How Sex Dolls Work? Check Out This Video / Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.