Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? (3637 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media. / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Hehehe. Where the adress to go pay bride price?
4 Churchill road , London E5 8hd Uk
grin
Sterling pls we don't accept Naira
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by cuvox(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
10 years wow !!

Well let's wait for the ones who will tell you to go to church and pray and one day it will happen

Or

But I suggest if you have funds go to a fertility clinic that way you can tell if the hubby has low sperm count or if the ladies womb has been destroyed .. then you can decide what you want to do

Surrogacy
Adoption
Getting an egg or sperm from the bank
Or pleas travel abroad and start IVF

U have said it all

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Son of the Apostle, weh done, apostel has been coming to Lagos regularly thesedays o. So no need to visit Warri, i can tell him when next the Apoastle wiLl be at TBS... grin grin grin Speaking of which Jeremiah name don dey make waves oh...I celebrate with you guys..
I dont think he will be coming to lagos this year.... we thank GOD, for he is now becoming known worldwide, glory to GOD..
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I know a couple that adopted and the boy turned into a criminal. The whole family got burnt up while traveling last month.

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I said, come to warri, to the church in person... come to the church in person...
Saint which one is Apple again? D church dey use apple?
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

All those mother in law asking for grandchildren self is the worse grin grin cheesy

If these things we have now, where to be available back in those days, many marriages wouldn't have been broken.
Lol you know my friend said to me that she pray her future husband family are dead
Was like wow that's a bit deep
But her older sister went through hell in the hands of on mother in law ... so I can imagine the stress from both sides
Some cultures they will bring in 2 wife sharp sharp
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Before adopting any child there are things to look out for....Two, many parents only cohabit with kids and don't train them. I have mentored people that have aborted pikin tire, street thugs who have become very useful persons today. So, viz a viz, we've gotta do things ryt, and we need to stick out our necks sometimes...
True. I take it you know saint in person
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I dont think he will be coming to lagos this year.... we thank GOD, for he is now becoming known worldwide, glory to GOD..

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

4 Churchill road , London E5 8hd Uk
grin
Sterling pls we don't accept Naira

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by KennyID17(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Yes me seff I fit be surrogate if the cash is right grin
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala op need help
U and money grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Okay nah, EFCC has your address...You are in Malay, you want to receive bride price in UK. Well done you hear?
Lolz
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by FvckShiT(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fúçking Adopt some kids & keep fúçking her
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
True. I take it you know saint in person

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lolz

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
KennyID17:
U and money grin grin grin
Wahlahi I must retire in the next 5 years
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Lol. Relax...Calm down, I'm fertile. You wanna test? Just two rounds and some weeks you'll confirm
huh

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
She picked me up from the gutter when I was a nobody. We started our relationship from our UNIVERSITY days. She has been with me through thick and thin. I am the centre of her universe. Our relationship of 10 years is wobbling because of no issues. I inherited huge fortunes from her family since there were no male. How do I continue my lineage if she cant bear children. Please Nairalanders help me.
I love her but I want kids. She now visit every pastor in town. Every churches. What use is having money without kids.
Somebody wanted to sell me A baby at Enugu, from a baby factory. I declined
Which does this person live?
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

That is the addy you use in receiving control for Yahoo boys abi ? Weh done...
Which control sad yahoo boyz fear me seff I get connection for kirikiri make una no go enter one chance ..
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Queenlovely(f): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
OP forget about adoption, forget about taking your wife abroad for whateva medical rubbish... IF you can come to warri in delta state, by this time next year, you will be a father...

abi no be Jerri place. My wife don chop their apple tire
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Divay22(f): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Its called advancements, there are new measures to replace damaged wombs....Mehn, i'm rusty, but i know women with damaged wombs can have wombs transplanted and have babies...
Replace damaged wombs shocked shocked
Hmm
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Bumbae, you and retirement sha. Na wetin you want dey do after retiring so early?
Na to shag my life away remain grin.. u know when last I taste forbidden fruit because of work I work too damn much
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Which control sad yahoo boyz fear me seff I get connection for kirikiri make una no go enter one chance ..

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Babe calm down joor. Wich level you dey self? Your strong vibes ehn..Make i come confirm am...WHERE YA AT ? Uk? Southy? Malay? Puerto Rico? Where?
Mods just warned me now .. I have to keep it cute n mute grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

Replace damaged wombs shocked shocked
Hmm

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Na to shag my life away remain grin.. u know when last I taste forbidden fruit because of work I work too damn much

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

You are wrong. His contacts were at my Church on the island was it last month. A lady was raised from dead during the service self.He's in touch with my church so i know his movements even as of this week.There's massive crusades they are planning in Lagos, so he will be in Lagos regularly from this year into next year. I celebrate him..
yeah true, a massive crusade is coming to lagos... well let us pray he goes to lag this year,, but i know that the crusade in lagos, may not hold this year... HE is already schedule for other trips already.
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Mods just warned me now .. I have to keep it cute n mute grin

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by KennyID17(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Gbayi!!! Sure babe cool
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Saint which one is Apple again? D church dey use apple?
hmm you wont understand... it will take a lot of explanation.
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you know my friend said to me that she pray her future husband family are dead
Was like wow that's a bit deep
But her older sister went through hell in the hands of on mother in law ... so I can imagine the stress from both sides
Some cultures they will bring in 2 wife sharp sharp
It's the wish of every lady to get married and have kids.. (but not almost immediately o) cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Queenlovely(f): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Which does this person live?
sir I no understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Most Dangerous S*x Positions For Your Joy Stick - Be Wise / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.