Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? (3627 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media. / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Saintsammurai(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Well, the team have been around an hotel near me lately discussing, maybe it's gonna be next year like you said, it's in conjunction with two other apostles...I can't wait since the three of them are on the same prophetic level. Between the three of them these days, i've seen strange miracles, testimonies...My mum was with one of them last Sunday...But when we tell people they don't believe. Let me share this testimony. Two weeks ago a woman who has been hospitalized died during service where the Apostle's minister and my Apostle were preaching. After some prayers she rose from dead, almost after 35minutes. Guess what, she she just woke up where she was admitted at an hospital in Lekki, she heard a voice telling her take this bus, go here and there, and she ended at the church. Men na so woman wey dey hospital for over three months, doctors written off, regained her life oh...So yes miracles happen
EWELE!I!!INDEED, OUR GOD is a GOD of miracles...
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Turn where upside down
U go just sleep for prison deport ur ass back grin police is real here o no go stunt kikiki

... grin
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

angry angry
Y'all should stop derailing the thread pls.

The tread is derailed cause the guy has been answered
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Narldon: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:
10 years wow !!

Well let's wait for the ones who will tell you to go to church and pray and one day it will happen

Or

But I suggest if you have funds go to a fertility clinic that way you can tell if the hubby has low sperm count or if the ladies womb has been destroyed .. then you can decide what you want to do

Surrogacy
Adoption
Getting an egg or sperm from the bank
Or pleas travel abroad and start IVF

I Love your Suggestion

And Your Profile pic is beautiful

But Aunty...

Why you snap inside Toilet naa?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
EWELE!I!!INDEED, OUR GOD is a GOD of miracles...

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

I Love your Suggestion

But Aunty...

... lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Kennyprince: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
OK you and the lady involved shd discuss it over so u get another wife.....she too shd still be your wife and treat her rightly
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

I Love your Suggestion

But Aunty...

My dear it keeps yahoo boyz away o sad
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Lalas247(f): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

Yu never jam. I;mma be in JD real soon, wen i dey area, i go holla at you here make we hook up at Walmart, then you can bring along those dudes that carry pots over their heads to me... grin
See your life sad @ walmart
Who the u say Walmart dey here .. omashe o cry
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Divay22(f): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
bluetrails7:

The tread is derailed cause the guy has been answered
Continue..
Is una work
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

See your life sad @ walmart
Who the u say Walmart dey here .. omashe o cry

Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Narldon: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lalas247:

My dear it keeps yahoo boyz away o sad

LOL!
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Collins4u1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Come to Life Hospital Nnewi... It might be your turn.

Come do IVR there
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by Duru009(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
What happens to adoption!
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by pweetychyka(f): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2017
@OP, a doctor's report shouldn't b ur final conclusion! If u both av tried different English n Traditional measures n yet no positive result, I suggest u both should sow seeds of faith in ur church telling God wah u want! Going from one church to d oda isn't d best solution!

N:B - sowing seeds of faith helps

#macandidadvice
Re: My Wife Has Been Declared Barren By The Doctor. What Should I Do? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Has anybody limited God here, just believe she is not barren, if you believe in prayer, seek the face of God, I so much have the faith that she would carry her own baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Girl In Love With Me / Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag / I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.