Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) (4971 Views)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 20, 2017
TGoddess:
Doing the right thing at the wrong time.Your education should've been your priority at this age.

Btw,your english teacher is a very wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2017
zealblinks:

Forget about his blunders.... I know his success story embittered you. Just wish him well and move on
Like you wished him well and moved on? Practise what you preach oga,this reeks of hypocrisy.undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by ip2121918021(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Uncle OP isn't 21 grin

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
nah this dude is trolling grin I don't believe him
The OP?

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by fran6co(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2017
this guy is just lieing seriously, which day birthday pics turn preweedin pics.??
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2017
TGoddess:
The OP?
yes
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2017
ip2121918021:
Uncle OP isn't 21 grin
Chai! Everyone knows the op is in his mid 30's na

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by HeWrites(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Try modify you post

Fail or Fall?
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by idu1(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2017
TGoddess:
Doing the right thing at the wrong time.Your education should've been your priority at this age.

Btw,your english teacher is a very wicked person.
leave him alone.

Must someone go to school?
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Most nairaland users are so gullible,so 1983 is 21 ba?i am just surprised how you guys believe everything you read....all in the name of making FP
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by kullozone(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2017
See as you open teeth like roasted goat.
Na your school lai Mohammed take graduate.
I despise liars, especially when it's done just to seek attention... And no one should come and tell me " it's his life" oh!
If you quote me, I quote you back.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by dizzyime: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Simple tips to make your man go crazy about you

Not every single lovely young lady can influence their men to go insane over them. It is not the face nor the body that influences your man to stay with you. It is past what meets the eye. You may ask why ugly ladies get the most qualified handsome men in the area? Identity insightful you can influence your man to go wild about you as well.

Simply change your mindset and consider these straight forward tips

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/relationship/simple-tips-make-man-go-crazy/

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by kullozone(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Most nairaland users are so gullible,so 1983 is 21 ba?i am just surprised how you guys believe everything you read....all in the name of making FP

The thing just dey pain me like say I lost Iphone x.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by kullozone(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2017
HeWrites:
Try modify you post

Fail or Fall?
"You post" or "Your post"?
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
But you don't look 21 nah

If this guy is 21 then I am 10.

He looks like he is in his mid thirties.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2017
KimberlyWest:

If this guy is 21 then I am 10.
He looks like he is in his mid thirties.
That's my thought too
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by klenton(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
he is 21 and he is getting married

deal with it
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Erums(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Op i know u wnt to showcase ur girlie for all to see... Remember akpororo and yung6ix... Be wise
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Ochinex(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Op you look 29-30.. you are not 21 .. What do you take us for? kids abi?
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Keep drinking Star and Orijin with your bride price money and come here to beef a young man that is taking a bold step in life.

Your man eye go soon clear. He will soon realise na iburo anu oriri.
Bold Step?? funny. Marriage is now a yardstick to take bold step abi? okay ooo...God bless their Marriage.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Jodha(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Keep drinking Star and Orijin with your bride price money and come here to beef a young man that is taking a bold step in life.

Your man eye go soon clear. He will soon realise na iburo anu oriri.

Yhur baseless point just proved how foolish yhu are..

So the unmarried ones with education are not bold steppers?...keep wallowing in the pit of ignorance....ewu congo..
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by OLisaMacaulay(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2017
I love critic's so that I can improve,if you notice grammatical errors please indicate, and stop criticising me
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by nelsonebby(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLisaMacaulay:
bro am not a G guy and i will never be one i do a legit business,am a CEO of a company Skyline Ict Consultancy, dont think every successfully young Nigeria is into G.can google my company if you want

yuo
1993 ? and you said you're 21. what's all this bullshiit?
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by chukzyfcbb: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
You were a chronic womanizer before you met her?
It means you will still womanize once all this razzmatazz is over!

People don't seem to understand that you bring into a marriage what you are as a single.
If you haven't worked on certain areas of your life as a single, when you get married, those flaws will manifest.

If you are a womanizer, try and stop womanizing during dating before you get married, so that in Marriage you will be used to staying with one woman.

#Men don't attend marriage conference or listen to marriage teachings so I don't expect most guys to know this.

Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur baseless point just proved how foolish yhu are..

So the unmarried ones with education are not bold steppers?...keep wallowing in the pit of ignorance....ewu congo..

Happiness isn't a one way traffic where same rules apply. To everyone his own. What constitutes fulfilment and happiness to you might not apply to another. As you celebrate your supposed education(that I am yet to see) so does the young man celebrate his marital adventure.

Yes, marriage is a bold step. It involves making another person a part of you and being responsible for and to him/her for the rest of your lives. It takes maturity, sacrifice, perseverance and love to be in a marriage. Where a kid is involved, the stakes are raised further.

Don't go showing your ignorance simply because you can cobble a few words together in English.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Jodha(f): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Happiness isn't a one way traffic where same rules apply.
Yes, marriage is a bold step. It involves making another person a part of you and being
responsible for and to him/her for the rest of your lives. It takes maturity, sacrifice, perseverance and love to be in a marriage. Where a kid is involved, the stakes are raised further.
Don't go showing your ignorance simply because you can cobble a few wether in English.

Kkkk

Remain foolish as yhu seem...
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jodha:

Kkkk

Apologise to that young man for saying that earlier on. You were uncouth and unlady like.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by rocketsky11: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
You know if you are looking to get married you could meet awesome singles on Lostrib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. Its for serious singles looking to get married
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by zealblinks(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
TGoddess:
Like you wished him well and moved on? Practise what you preach oga,this reeks of hypocrisy.undecided
Have wished him before I quote you...
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
swtdrms:

Lets be sincere, you don't like his explanation as well. We both know.
Indifferent.
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLisaMacaulay:
My name are oris Mac,skyline

Last year September i met her we fail in love, she is the best thing that ever happened to me,

when i meet her I was a chronic womanizer,we meet on Facebook,though and we started dating, today we are getting married,

she love and care for me despite seeing me around other girls,

I knew the part I was following wasn't right so I decide to date her alone, i notice everything change,
things started working for me, and my financial status change.

She stick by my side and love me unconditional when I have nothing,today am glad and happy to make her mind for ever.

My advice for single people
Please look for somebody to plan your future with and stop going after woman like a dog
If your woman pray for you nothing can stop you for archiving greatness

love concurs all.

Taa Goan Sleep...See Your Face Like Palm Wine Bottle grin grin
Re: Why I Decided To Marry At 21 (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jodha:

Kkkk

E Remain Make You Answer Judas Iscariot...Recieve Sense!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot / I Officially Want An Nl Romance,single Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.