Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot (4962 Views)

Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by charleymed(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
A facebook user got this response after asking a lady out. Guys, what do you have to say about this? Is she honest, stupid or honestly stupid?

1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by healthserve(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ubunja come and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Hungrychicken(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
she's honestly stupid. but the finishing bad oo. wait sef what can she even offer the guy? if not sex and to eat his hard earned money. Nne just gerrout!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by lilmax(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
a potential yahoo boy is very free to use Esther

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by sorextee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
That girl is mad.
Later, one bad guy somewhere will do her dirty then she will start saying ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by raphemmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
This kind of reply can give someone nightmare.

But ladies always REASON WITH HIM, if he no get today, he will have tomorrow. It's just a matter of time...

But my advice to my fellow guys: don't you ever go for such girls that are too selfish. Only what the think of, is how u will take care of them, without them thinking and helping u go far in life....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by 2dice01: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
When Yahoo Boys use her now they will say those boys are wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Understand this, he who marries a wife marries a good thing and obtains Favour. Ladies, Do not look at where the man is right now, when you enter his house the Favour you carry will completely change him. The Favor you carry will Transform him.
Read my signature...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Apination(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is why men no longer respect their spouses, marriage is more or less like ticking one of those things in one's bucket list undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by uthlaw: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Understand this, he who marries a wife marries a good thing and obtains Favour. Ladies, Do not look at where the man is right now, when you enter his house the Favour you carry will completely change him. The Favor you carry will Transform him.
Read my signature...
which favour women offer inside marriage apart from sex...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
The guy simply asked for a date and not to sponsor some poverty alleviation programme, what's wrong with ladies? sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
uthlaw:
which favour women offer inside marriage apart from sex...

If you are with a woman who has nothing to offer you aside sex then sorry, you are with the wrong lady bro...
And if all you also have to offer the lady is Sex, she is with the wrong man.
Thank you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by bigpriik: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
lalasticlala front-page material don land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
I watched this video and felt motivated.
My friends saw this video and felt motivated.
My neighbours saw this and were motivated.
We rent a projector in a big field and my village people saw this and felt motivated.
Thank you so much for this video. May God bless you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by elkon(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

If you are with a woman who has nothing to offer you aside sex then sorry, you are with the wrong lady bro...
And if all you also have to offer the lady is Sex, she is with the wrong man.
Thank you
lol yeah you gat it.. have got your what'sapp number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by willexyaho(m): 1:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Guy please try charge your phone.
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by 1shortblackboy: 3:28am On Aug 27, 2019
O boy ! This one touch my bone marrow. Girls no get joy o. O Well Las las when e hammer e go turn player. Then his own savagery go be collect and move on no time

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by blujoi(m): 3:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Don't really see anything wrong here,the babe stated exactly what she wants, she is entitled to make her CHOICE. If the guy has the right mindset,rather than wallow in depression due to getting rejected, this message would be a motivator for him to succeed beyond her expectations!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by obinna58(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Read my signature...
Stop encouraging nonsense
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by ibkonekt(m): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2019
he should hustle, when he gets he should use her and dump her

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2019
obinna58:

Stop encouraging nonsense

I'm so sorry if what I wrote up doesn't make sense to you. Things of the spirit sometimes doesn't really make sense. One have to be or operate on that realm to understand what it says.
God Bless You Sir.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by vivalavida(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2019
charleymed:
A facebook user got this response after asking a lady out. Guys, what do you have to say about this? Is she honest, stupid or honestly stupid?
Stupid blogger

Is this Facebook or WhatsApp?
Yeye
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Auladimeji1: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Local man can't believe this
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2019
Tho this looks made up but still grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by harry2sexy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
If only she knows a barber can rake in at least #2,000 daily. White collar jobs are no longer readily available, if only she knew that
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
farm toolz everywhere......move on my guy

#save ur little money and do something gud for urself,if puzzy hungry u,go for olosho

#life goes on

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by eniorisha(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
I even love this kind of rejection. It's straightforward and simple. She rejected him with reasons. I'm used to being rejected, perhaps due to my uncomely appearance or my simple background. But what I hate most is rejection without reasons. U can reject me for any reason, how ever u put it. But saying NO, NO & NO & U walk away, depresses me alot.

For me, this lady has committed no offense.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by sholarb(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Debramaye:
Tho this looks made up but still grin grin

I think so too.

First, it took Esther a min to type n send her long epistles @4.09am (most likely planned n then copied n pasted). Then Seyi sent his responses n take a screenshot immediately. The type of Seyi (hustler, brilliant n intelligent) would most likely b heart broken, depressed n not think to take a screenshot immediately he responded.

Lastly, both Esther n Seyi happen to be housemates in the ongoing BBNaija. undecided coincident...maybe, made up...most likely.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Allsingles: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Has anyone ever said this to you and what was your reaction to it?

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/has-your-partner-ever-said-this-to-you.html?m=1
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Allsingles: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
That girl is mad.
Later, one bad guy somewhere will do her dirty then she will start saying ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME.

90% of naija ladies are impatient to build a future with a man.
She want already made man even if she doesn't know the real thing the man does for a living and that's why is easy for Yahoo boys to use them.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/has-your-partner-ever-said-this-to-you.html?m=1
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by charleymed(m): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2020
SmellySperm:
farm toolz everywhere......move on my guy

#save ur little money and do something gud for urself,if puzzy hungry u,go for olosho

#life goes on
Lol
Re: A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot by Jayrockk: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2020
More reasons to hustle hard and pray to God..I'm telling you once God bless your grind she ll be the one looking for you but by then it's too late for the bxtch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.