Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) (42288 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by msylva2147(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

I guess you will respect his age, his office and be sympathetic to him if your family member was murdered in cold blood and labelled a terrorist at his senseless order.

Did you show sympathy for the grieving families? yesterday it was the people of benue that was murdered brutally by fulani herdsmen, a group if people that Buhari is their Grand patron. Buhari was mute and he never visited them. Today is the South-East that is dancing to the slow beats of the dirge of the Nigerian Army, Buhari's killer squad.

Tomorrow, it could be another zone, another people. I hope and pray it wouldn't be your people, and I hope you get to respect Buhari's age, his office and show symathy to him when your family member or loved one is cut down in their prime. God forbid. but, I think you are the one that should show sympathy and better reasoning.

I have no single sympathy for those ipob members that were murdered in abia state even one bit, I was in Aba that faithful day and I saw how those stupid miscreants were killing innocent people for no just cause even to a point of suspecting me to be a Hausa person there by hitting me with sticks, thank God for the taxi driver who quickly drove off otherwise I would have been a dead person by now. in fact they should kill more, and I think you need brain surgery for your sentiment. The ones that your people kill you refuse to comment only when the army came to the rescue of the innocent that you have mouth to talk and I believe all this things you are typing is because you are a coward and won't be bold enough to face even the least of those people you are insulting.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by kalufelix(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.

You May Be Right But We Are Talking About No Other Person Than Mohammadu Okechukwu Jibrin Buhari The Unrepentant Tyrant General From The Past

Ayam Not Sure You Are Understanding...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by correct7: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.

IF WHAT BUHARI DID TO THIS GUYS BROTHERS IS GOOD TO YOU. LET THE SAME THING, HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. AFTER KILLING YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, YOU CAN NOW GO AND RENDER RESPECT TO THE PERSON THAT KILLED THEM BASED ON THE PERSON'S AGE AND POSITION.

MAY THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO YOU,IF IT SEEMS GOOD TO YOU AS THEY KILLED THE GUY'S BLOOD BROTHER.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Nna eh, the way majority of people carry hate this PMB eh, even home nd abroad. he better check himself. something doesnt seems right.
even unborn

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
kill Mazi KANU 1 million times there will be over 1billion people at the moment anxiously waiting to step-in his shoes... [b]dismantling Biafra movement in Abia state [/b]will not stop the agitation... to them only touts are IPOB members

Thats what they dont know.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by SKAMOD(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Sorry he can't we've got d determination

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by coluka: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

If I meet Buhari face to face, one on one, with none of his terrorist, jihadist security forces. Just the two of us, that day will be his last day on earth
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by msylva2147(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
story story! story! tell this your warped story to the zombies they might believe it. grin Ewu Gambia!
That is the gospel truth, it is the biafrans that are disgracing this country all over the world, maybe you are one of them that's why it's paining you.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Princewell2012:

Thats what they dont know.
Biafra has come to stay... lemme see how the old dullard will outlive the peoples dream and wishes

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
everybody is just confused in this country

Speak for yourself
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mubeela(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

his brothers were murdered on Buhari orders and approval...and you say he took what to which extreme? r u alright?
he rather acted mildly if you ask me.
His IPOB miscreants would hv apriciated d coffin 2 bury one of der stubborn brothers dat d python killed
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by brownsugar23: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Speak for yourself

and what are you doing now ewu
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by bandad: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
You just paid part of the bill of bringing your corpse home. Your corpse will be brought to Biafra in that cofin IJN.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by thewin002: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
I thank God for yesterday's (19/09/2017) big win and big Congratulations to everyone that participated in yesterday's big win. Settle your debts today and thank me later.
See images below for more..

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ezpee: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
it shows how stupid they are...
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by fred04(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
NNAMDI KANU will always be a HERO. Without Him the zoo wont be thinking about restructuring.
He is a threat to this useless government, not only that he has been giving our politician's sleepless night, He has spoken the minds of million people.
I support the term TERRORIST because He has been TERRORISING THEIR INCOMPETENCY.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
msylva2147:
That is the gospel truth, it is the biafrans that are disgracing this country all over the world, maybe you are one of them that's why it's paining you.
you have made no sense At all! you claim to have been in South Africa and the only criminals you can find there are Biafrans grin i am sure if you go searching for Mexican or Brazilian criminals I am sure you will find millions of them but No! you are only interested in Biafran criminals because of your hatred towards them. by the way which area did you go or lived in South Africa? ewu Gambia!; grin
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by successinlife: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Naziridamos:
Bury Nigeria

Biafra is coming

Revolution is coming

Be warned AFONJA

How and why is Afonja your problem?this is why Biafra actualisation is retarding,fighting for the recognition of your race/tribe should not affect the people that have nothing against your agitation,Yoruba betrals,afonja this and afonja that,can't ibos make a case without hate speech?have the so called afonja called or gave your people quit notice?is the governors of the east afonja/yoruba as well?Obiano and your governors in biafraland said they are happy there is operation python dance to ward of imbeciles IPOB,are they afonjas or yorubas?until there is unity of purpose and oness in your decision in SE biafra will not happen.You people should speak with one voice and stand on one program and leave Afonja's/yoruba's alone,when there was tension in 1993-1998 political tension,ibo's were leaving lagos in large number for the east,did yoruba got annoyed?there was no single hate speech against the ibos why is there so much nagg and hate against the people of south west?
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by msylva2147(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
you have made no sense At all! you claim to have been in South Africa and the only criminals you can find there are Biafrans grin i am sure if you go searching for Mexican or Brazilian criminals I am sure you will find millions of them but No! you are only interested in Biafran criminals because of your hatred towards them. by the way which area did you go or lived in South Africa? ewu Gambia!; grin
that is the problem with you ipob youth, you are so lost in thought because of your criminality that you can't focus again. Am I the one that said I went to South Africa? I am only supporting his claims because it is obvious everywhere for everyone to see that it is you guys that are tarnishing the image of this great country. I think you need brain factory settings.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
The Truth from Uncle Joe Igbokwe

"Did the Yoruba go to war when June 12 1993 Presidential Election won by their illustrious son Chief MKO Abiola was annulled on June 23rd 1993 on a sheet of paper by IBB? Did Yoruba go to war when Abiola’s wife Alhaja Kudirat Abiola was murdered in Lagos in the morning of Jun 4 1996? Did Yoruba go to war when the winner of that historic election was poisoned on July 7 1998? Did Yoruba go to war when those who killed Abiola imposed Obasanjo on them as President in 1999?

Did Yoruba accept Chief Ernest Shonekan when IBB made him to head the interim government in 1993? Yoruba rejected OBJ and Shonekan because this unique race has never been slaves to public office and yet they have remained number one in Nigeria in almost everything. This is wisdom and strategic thinking at work.

Those of us who have lived in Yoruba land for years should not only learn how to wear Aso Ebi, eat Ewedu soup or dance Owambe, music.

We must have also learned other unique things from them like sharing property to both male and female children, religious tolerance, ethnic tolerance, transferring legacies from generation to generation. Do you know that APC National Leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s wife is a Christian? Do you know that former Governor Fashola’s wife is a Christian? We can learn a lot from Yoruba. Yoruba too can learn from Igbo in areas of thinking home, business enterprise, self-help, apprenticeship, etc.

A Yoruba woman, a Pastor Mrs. Eunice Olawale Elisha of the Redeemed Christian Church of God old NEPA Road Phase 4 Kubwa, Abuja was killed by unknown persons on Saturday morning of July 9, 2016, while preaching the gospel around 5.30am. I have followed the reactions on the internety and Yoruba do not behave like the Igbo. They have been speaking but not preaching hate. They have called for the culprits to be fished out, prosecuted and punished. If Mrs. Eunice Elisha had been an Igbo hell would have been let loose. There would have been abuses and abuses. But Yoruba are not Igbo. This is civilization. This is strategic thinking. I hope our people can learn from this. Civility is not a sign of weakness. He who fights and run away lives to fight another day.

When GEJ marginalized Yoruba in his cabinet for five years despite been the most vocal in an effort to make him president, Yorubas didn't threaten anybody, they didn't abuse anybody, they simply fought in a peaceful & civilized way to effect a change in 2015 using their PVC. Today the most active VP since the independence & most likely, the next president of Nigeria is Yoruba. Fashola heads 3 ministries & referred to as prime minister in some parlance, Kemi Adeosun heads finance, Fayemi heads mines etc. That's how to fight for relevance in multi faceted country like Nigeria & not taking up arm against everybody.

To have ears is not to listen, to listen is not to hear, to hear is not to understand, to understand is not to put to practice. I know that writing this may not get me many friends among the Igbo, but it always gets me the right ones"

- Joe Igbokwe
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by amasyn99: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Naziridamos:
Bury Nigeria

Biafra is coming

Revolution is coming

Be warned AFONJA
make una no worry..army neva start una warrior don run comot.make war start now ,your family go follow rest in pieces
\
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jetjacky:
hope you can ask for 'something new' when your brother is murdered and the murderer walks free

Don't choose to be emotional over being logical,my dear brother. Look, anybody who follows Nnamdi Kanu is being brainwashed & it's a pity some people can no longer regret following Kanu because they are now dead. Even Nnamdi Kanu himself that had been making noise is now running & hiding....tell me, why then should anybody else sacrifice himself or herself for a fraud called Nnamdi Kanu & his fraud course?

We had been warning people to not follow Nnamdi Kanu & his rebel teachings but folks didn't listen, now look, a blame game has started with emotions.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

You are absolutely right but did you give GEJ that respect, just asking?
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by kingthreat(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
UmuEri:
By the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community.

Biafrans are vertually everywhere around the world and they are very interprising. you don't mess with people like that.

Boko haram against Nigeria = 7 years plus
Niger Delts militants against Nigeria = 3 years
Ipob touts against Nigeria = 2 days
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
msylva2147:
that is the problem with you ipob youth, you are so lost in thought because of your criminality that you can't focus again. Am I the one that said I went to South Africa? I am only supporting his claims because it is obvious everywhere for everyone to see that it is you guys that are tarnishing the image of this great country. I think you need brain factory settings.
you still made no sense! grin your Adamant hatred for the biafrans your fellow human beigns have clouded your deluded mind, hence you couldn't see the facts. you have refused to think rationally, all you have done is resort to making Derogatory Remarks about people you have never met. it's dumb ignorant nicompoops like you who are in support of buhari's murdering of Igbos who have made nigeria the hell hole it is today. not realising that by supporting the killing of Igbos you have given up your own right to life.

It doesn't matter if it wasn't you who claimed to have been in South Africa because there's no different between you and that imbec!le who did.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Samnavy: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
you should use your head,because you are still alive that's why you talking.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by jid72: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
sometimes I wonder I wonder how these people from that side reason,you splash trash all in the name of freedom of speech, come and join your Brothers at home for the struggle and let our gallant soldiers do the needful
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by successincentiv(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
funny
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
mubeela:
His IPOB miscreants would hv apriciated d coffin 2 bury one of der stubborn brothers dat d python killed

you mean people that your phyton soldiers brutalized and murdered? their life's snatched from them in buhari/state commissioned and approved terror exercise because the want to go their way, what sort of human being goes to such extremes? Only animals like Buhari, you and Hausa Fulani army.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by omoiyamayor(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
That is a cupboard with a crucifix at d front
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
msylva2147:
I have no single sympathy for those ipob members that were murdered in abia state even one bit, I was in Aba that faithful day and I saw how those stupid miscreants were killing innocent people for no just cause even to a point of suspecting me to be a Hausa person there by hitting me with sticks, thank God for the taxi driver who quickly drove off otherwise I would have been a dead person by now. in fact they should kill more, and I think you need brain surgery for your sentiment. The ones that your people kill you refuse to comment only when the army came to the rescue of the innocent that you have mouth to talk and I believe all this things you are typing is because you are a coward and won't be bold enough to face even the least of those people you are insulting.

for every action there an expected reaction the Hausa Fulani army started to kill indiscriminately and torture Igbo's and so some youth who could not retrain their emotions vented their rage on the Hausa around them
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by princessayesha(f): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dear IPOB member, save that coffin for yourself, because your hate will definitely kill you before Buhari dies grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Live Updates Of Sheik Ibrahim Inyass National Maulud 2016 In Katsina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.