Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) (42294 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Yyeske(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
UmuEri:
By the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community.

Biafrans are vertually everywhere around the world and they are very interprising. you don't mess with people like that.
The way IPOB finished Nigeria in Umuahia and Aba

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Abyus(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

fall on his face for a man who killed his brother? if you must know life has a different meaning to other people..... since its obvious ly trivial to you.

see the way you are ranting bla bla bla bla as if u are there when Buhari kill anybody, but u will never talk of the ipob terrorist that attack their own country by attacking a police station in ariaria, after you will say ipob is violence free group(i laff for ur stupidity).
catalunya are on d verge of conducting referendum to break from Spain, but wen have u ever heard abt them burning Spain's flag insulting their country men or buying cofin.. your backwardness has always be your problem.. but what do i know? they don't even know they are dumb

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by luggy(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2017
brother please make sure you berry the box 20 feet, so that he will die and decay, useless terrorist cow president of ngeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mosisadez(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Igbos should learn how to play Nigerian style of politics.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Faraidi(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.
you must be a mad person. So, you mean you were not here when people were insulting Jonathan? Even Buhari supporters were the worst. Nigerian must insult him very well. Let him know how it feels

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Bloodforblood: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
afroniger:
This is uncalled for and provocative, no matter what.

May you and your family experience what happen to the guy in the name of jesus

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by kernel505: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.

People like called Jonathan unprintable names, who cautioned you?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
have you seen how Bush was mocked in the USA? someone even throw their shoe at him ! Public office holders are subject to this, its in the Job description.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Legalaxe1(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Actually what you call respect as you conceived it doesn't exist. Every life is equal. Buhari was sick and flown abroad. He was there for days while we were urged to pray for him. If life is precious to Buhari then his security tactics and responses in relation to Biafra agitators are nepotistic, clueless, stupid and barbaric as a Chief Security Officer of the country.

Watch the video before spilling your riddled lines of "respect theory". The man's brother was killed. He was just a mere cobbler, shot in his shop. What sense are u bringing up here by saying this old man should be respected? Buhari earns no respect. His office has been desecrated and as such failed respect test too as well. Respect is earned not demanded. If this reply will not palliate or persuade you then may you experience what this man in the video complains of whether within short or long term time. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by gsmphoneseller: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
You did worse to Jonathan goodluck, so why complaining?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Ladyjumong(f): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Nna eh, the way majority of people carry hate this PMB eh, even home nd abroad. he better check himself. something doesnt seems right.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by kempex1984(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
our president, who ever wish u dead wil go first
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by omobritiko: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

his brothers were murdered on Buhari orders and approval...and you say he took what to which extreme? r u alright?
he rather acted mildly if you ask me.

Lol if he loves he died brothers so much you should find him and tell him to come do this at our embassy at home.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by chizzy161(f): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2017
I'm proud to be an Igbo. However, I stand to condemn the way some of my brothers are beating "this drum of war".

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
4get all this ur bla bla

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by talk2emma: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Are you trying to justify the killing of those innocent guys it could be you

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by pokipoki: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
joseph6071:
Man staying In Belgium buys a coffin for Buhari, to me, he took this to the extreme
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlqJgM5rJ3c
It will make more sense if the dude comes back to Nigeria with his family and protest.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by itchie: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Buhari is a total idiot!!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Naziridamos:
Bury Nigeria

Biafra is coming

Revolution is coming
Be warned AFONJA
Ipob are all over the world

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ibkgab001: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
For doing this to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria ... the man in quote will never go unpunished
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
UmuEri:
By the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community.

Biafrans are vertually everywhere around the world and they are very interprising. you don't mess with people like that.
Spirit of biafra is alive

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by bewla(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
everybody is just confused in this country
and need spiritual cleansing
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Charly68: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
This remind of a story that happened many years ago, some group of stubborn students went and carry sacrifice against their school principal because she won't allow them to cheat in their wasc exam..so the principal saw it and simply said well if what an doing is right and it's for the benefit of your future,whatever evil you wish me can only backfire on you..they wrote their exams and left the school but before the result could be released the ring leaders had fatal accidents that consumed them
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
everybody is just confused in this country

He's in Belgium nah
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

buhari has lost all respect.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
U guys should allow d presido to have some peace of mind biko.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by OlaMiki: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
let the mumu guy come to Nigeria and face the soldier python Dance . Nonsense !!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by OlaMiki: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin don't mind that brainless
Yyeske:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by OlaMiki: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin ;Ddon't mind that brainless
Yyeske:
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by OlaMiki: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2017
ur dad may be more ooo , look inward first, charity begin at home
itchie:

Buhari is a total idiot!!
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Ordilawi: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
I go make am

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

his brothers were murdered on Buhari orders and approval...and you say he took what to which extreme? r u alright?
he rather acted mildly if you ask me.

What did his brother do before they 'killed' him?

Was he sitting in his house or going about his daily activities or carrying out a peaceful protest and solders just shot him?

Or was he among those wrecking havoc because he saw men in uniform around kanu's residence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.