Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) (42450 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by TheKabal: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2017
calaway:

....while in the USA Donald trump did not even want to see him.....

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2017
mubeela:
Bros, y u dey vex like dis na? we r Nigeria's. lets embrace each oda. we r brodas. I mean no harm. jst want 2 make common sense

oh I think I understand you.

it is not your brother or sister they brutalize and killed neither is it your people who are short changed or suffer.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2017
TheKabal:

it was not a one on one meeting he met with all the world leader in attendance and Buhari was positioned at the farthest end of the table from trump.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by TheKabal: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2017
calaway:

it was not a one on one meeting he met with all the world leader in attendance and Buhari was positioned at the farthest end of the table from trump.

Ha ha .. should they be kissing. Just so you know , Buhari was positioned on the US side of the table. And Buhari was the first person he shaked when he walked into the room.

I know your still a baby in political symbolism. If your where facing the US, it would mean ... literally that your facing the US.

PS. I dnt like Trump.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
UmuEri:
By the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community.

Biafrans are vertually everywhere around the world and they are very interprising. you don't mess with people like that.

And you're still in Nigeria? You are DAFT!
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Jetjacky(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
prettyboi1:

Don't choose to be emotional over being logical,my dear brother. Look, anybody who follows Nnamdi Kanu is being brainwashed & it's a pity some people can no longer regret following Kanu because they are now dead. Even Nnamdi Kanu himself that had been making noise is now running & hiding....tell me, why then should anybody else sacrifice himself or herself for a fraud called Nnamdi Kanu & his fraud course?

We had been warning people to not follow Nnamdi Kanu & his rebel teachings but folks didn't listen, now look, a blame game has started with emotions.
emotional over logical... Hmm. Let me not comment on that. Tell me, how is his course à rebel, and his followers? Militants are they not rebels and terrorist?
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mubeela(m): 1:48am On Oct 12, 2017
calaway:

oh I think I understand you.

it is not your brother or sister they brutalize and killed neither is it your people who are short changed or suffer.

I went tru wat u r goin tru nw maybe worst dan dat. Let us just embrace peace
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by 1Rebel: 2:01am On Oct 12, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.

Are you sure madness doesn't run in your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.