Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) (42295 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Realret70: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
I expect thatbsge should return to Aba to go join the army in the python dance so he can see and know how it feels to be on ground, this media noise here is baseless, in case he does not know even if Buhari is death he does not need a coffin for burial talk less of a coffin with a cross purported to be for a muslim, certainly that coffin may be for him not Buhari
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by michoim(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2017
The owner's (IPoB man)of the coffin will be buried in his coffin. Back to sender.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Jetjacky(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2017
prettyboi1:

What a troll you are. His 'brothers' were murdered by orders and brainwashing done by Nnamdi Kanu. Say something new.
hope you can ask for 'something new' when your brother is murdered and the murderer walks free
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by talk2emma: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Rip buhari

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by talk2emma: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Rip
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by obinnashady(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.
Na konji dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Bambela(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Is this one news?

Ppl ve been buying coffin since 2015 but Buhari no gree die.Now he is presenting speech at UN n one illegal immigrant in Belgium is carrying coffin upandan.

Rubbish.
You forget that it is not real Buhari that you are seeing? the more you look the less you see. Buhari has been refurbished.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
UmuEri:
By the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community.

Biafrans are vertually everywhere around the world and they are very interprising. you don't mess with people like that.

finished Nigeria with what? una mouth no dey stay one place, na em make FG established python dance to una land as if eastern states are all rural States

na mouth them take they finish someone, your bss has been making threat for a whole year but ntn happen, NA just show u guys preamble all of una kept mute

what happen to the ipob campaign in east? even KANU that u people relied on has ranway for his safety but u are here boosting against a sovereign country

warrior and hero don't talk much, they act
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by bakila: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.
This your grammer frown face for disrespectful people.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
As much as I love us to stay together in this Country as a people recent happenings are making me have a change of mind.

How I wish this ppl are let go and form their nation. They kp disgracing this nation from all corners of the world. They have the largest percentage of Nigerian Prisoners outside the shores of the nation. Lousy, Greedy,Proud, Curropt, boastful and Evil minded set of humans.

I was shocked to see some of this guys defrauding a fellow human, a South African lady and the gal was cying on phone she is a finance person at her work place and it was her office money that she lost to this biafran guys and the next thing the biafra guy knelt down faced heaven and thanking God and praising Jesus for the success. What an upbringing! After the thanksgiving he turned to me and said "Nna I dey pity this gal o as she dey cry for phone, may be i go return part of the money, make she no come kill herself, i no wan carry person blood for my head o" I dint even utter a word the next day I packed my load and left the flat. (SA 2011)

Why cant we let them go with their greed and uncultured manners so the world would know that not every Nigerian is a Criminal by the time they start soiling their new name.

I was in a hotel lobby in South Africa and a lady walked pass and I said hi, she turned looked at me and went away without saying hi back. The following day we ran into each other in the hotel and I didnt bother to say hi because of her rude act of yesterday she turned and said Hi and I was surprised instead of saying hi I said "I said hi yesterday and you did not answer" and she asked "Are you a Nigerian" with pride I said yes and she said " Why are you guys always in shady deals" I was shocked and I asked "Is that the reason why you snubed me" without letting her say yes or No I asked " are U Positive ?" She said positive of what and I said HIV she said why the question? and I said "I learnt HIV is rampant here, does that make every South African positve" she shook her head and smiled. "I understand you, Not every Nigrrian is a criminal, what do you do for a living" She asked. I brought out my folder and showed her my works. And we became friends.

Just showing you how bad our image as a nation has been ruined by greedy lousy curropt set of Nigerians.

Left to me we should just brake up and go our different ways in peace.

But I know it wont last a year for some ppl to have civil war in their new nation because of greed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by linusbnn(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

GEJ saw worst. Stop complaining.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Ojiofor: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2017
The death of his younger brother who was sitting inside his shop and murdered in cold blood means nothing to buhari z00mbs.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2017
kill Mazi KANU 1 million times there will be over 1billion people at the moment anxiously waiting to step-in his shoes... dismantling Biafra movement in Abia state will not stop the agitation... to them only touts are IPOB members

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by abbadsinger: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
everybody is just confused in this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEeULJ3-DE
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ESDKING: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Idiotic Buhari and his stupid followers are not only maggots, but cancer to Humanity

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by itchie: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
OlaMiki:
ur dad may be more ooo , look inward first, charity begin at home

Buhari is a total idiot

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mystiquemaestro(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

I guess you will respect his age, his office and be sympathetic to him if your family member was murdered in cold blood and labelled a terrorist at his senseless order.

Did you show sympathy for the grieving families? yesterday it was the people of benue that was murdered brutally by fulani herdsmen, a group if people that Buhari is their Grand patron. Buhari was mute and he never visited them. Today is the South-East that is dancing to the slow beats of the dirge of the Nigerian Army, Buhari's killer squad.

Tomorrow, it could be another zone, another people. I hope and pray it wouldn't be your people, and I hope you get to respect Buhari's age, his office and show symathy to him when your family member or loved one is cut down in their prime. God forbid. but, I think you are the one that should show sympathy and better reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
Really? you have spoken like a female you are. buhari deserves no respect either as an elderly or a president. the sooner he clears off the better! buhari is a terrorist! it's ignorant people like you who supports evil who have made nigeria the hell hole it is today.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Unable Indigenous People Of Biafra agitates for referendum, then Buhari sent arms soldiers to start massacring them for saying they wouldn't votes in south east region.

Matthew 7:12. Do for IPOB(others) what you want IPOB(them) do to for you: this is the meaning of the law of democracy and the sacrifices of freedoms agitators.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
tamethem:
As much as I love us to stay together in this Country as a people recent happenings are making me have a change of mind.

How I wish this ppl are let go and form their nation. They kp disgracing this nation from all corners of the world. They have the largest percentage of Nigerian Prisoners outside the shores of the nation. Lousy, Greedy,Proud, Curropt, boastful and Evil minded set of humans.

I was shocked to see some of this guys defrauding a fellow human, a South African lady and the gal was cying on phone she is a finance person at her work place and it was her office money that she lost to this biafran guys and the next thing the biafra guy knelt down faced heaven and thanking God and praising Jesus for the success. What an upbringing! After the thanksgiving he turned to me and said "Nna I dey pity this gal o as she dey cry for phone, may be i go return part of the money, make she no come kill herself, i no wan carry person blood for my head o" I dint even utter a word the next day I packed my load and left the flat. (SA 2011)

Why cant we let them go with their greed and uncultured manners so the world would know that not every Nigerian is a Criminal by the time they start soiling their new name.

I was in a hotel lobby in South Africa and a lady walked pass and I said hi, she turned looked at me and went away without saying hi back. The following day we ran into each other in the hotel and I didnt bother to say hi because of her rude act of yesterday she turned and said Hi and I was surprised instead of saying hi I said "I said hi yesterday and you did not answer" and she asked "Are you a Nigerian" with pride I said yes and she said " Why are you guys always in shady deals" I was shocked and I asked "Is that the reason why you snubed me" without letting her say yes or No I asked " are U Positive ?" She said positive of what and I said HIV she said why the question? and I said "I learnt HIV is rampant here, does that make every South African positve" she shook her head and smiled. "I understand you, Not every Nigrrian is a criminal, what do you do for a living" She asked. I brought out my folder and showed her my works. And we became friends.

Just showing you how bad our image as a nation has been ruined by greedy lousy curropt set of Nigerians.

But I know it wont last a year for some ppl to have civil war in their new nation because of greed.
story story! story! tell this your warped story to the zombies they might believe it. grin Ewu Gambia!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by njur58: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by bkool7(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

his brothers were murdered on Buhari orders and approval...and you say he took what to which extreme? r u alright?
he rather acted mildly if you ask me.

Wai, lemme get this .

You mean Buhari sent assasin to go kill his brother while he was sitting peacefully at home or just walking on the street minding his biz?

That's barbaric!
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by msylva2147(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
two bottles of origin for there from a nearby bar.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by itchie: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
tamethem:

You are a hypocrite. You corrected a South African for her generalizing all Nigerians as scammers because of the acts of a few Nigerians in SA but you turn around and do the same by generalizing all biafrans as scammers. So because some Igbo guys engage in scam it means that all Igbo's are scammers. I don't know of any tribe or race in this world that doesn't have miscreants and undesirable elements among them. If we are to go by this your crazy logic, Maybe All Yorubas should be designated as ritualists and murderers going by the number of human ritual stories that we hear from the South west daily. Mr man, practice what you preach. Stop looking for the speck in a South African woman's eyes when you have not removed the one in your own eyes

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by efighter: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Naziridamos:
Bury Nigeria

Biafra is coming

Revolution is coming

Be warned AFONJA

The same you said in 1967.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Realchidi:
later somebody will come and say[b] they are harmless.[/b] Hate is the fastest way to die. Don't let it consume you.

at the bolded.

So thats why they were labelled terrorist? why fulani herds men who are moving about with arms are saints. continue.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Very soon they will do phyton Dance in London, lemme just seat and buy popcorn, where are the poeple selling popcorn in this thread
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by pasol4real(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
Pls shut up if u dont have anything reasonable to say.
If u ask me the guy was even mild or is buhari's life worth more than the ppl he slaughtered or ha bin slaughtering ? This is nothing compared to what he will expérience in the future .
I wish him long life so he can be alive to suffer n pay for all his atrocities against the igbos .

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mexxmoney: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

I hope you will have the same respect for age and office should someone murder your brother or any of your relations tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / Prof. Osibanjo Visits Ejigbo Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.