Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) (42293 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
bkool7:

Wai, lemme get this .

You mean Buhari sent assasin to go kill his brother while he was sitting peacefully at home or just walking on the street minding his biz?

That's barbaric!

Yes OOh...Buhari marshalled soldiers to go and brutalized and kill armless referendum protesters and knowing the Fulani army stray bullets where released to kill even people in their shops and homes much to the delight of animal people fit for the ZOO
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deseo:

What did his brother do before they 'killed' him?

Was he sitting in his house or going about his daily activities or carrying out a peaceful protest and solders just shot him?

Or was he among those wrecking havoc because he saw men in uniform around kanu's residence?

You r sounding stupid in your sarcasm....do unarmed protester deserve to be killed no matter ho rowdy?
even so the man said his brother was killed inside his shop. many igbos who are not IPOB activist where brutalized and killed.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
omobritiko:

Lol if he loves he died brothers so much you should find him and tell him to come do this at our embassy at home.

When you are called an animal in a Zoo now you go dey vex.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by omenka(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:
Poto potor idiots grin
Baba which one is this again na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Paulosky1900: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

his brothers were murdered on Buhari orders and approval...and you say he took what to which extreme? r u alright?
he rather acted mildly if you ask me.

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE PERSON THAT DID THIS IN BELGIUM MIGHT DIE BEFORE HIM(BUHARI)
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Paulosky1900:

DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE PERSON THAT DID THIS IN BELGIUM MIGHT DIE BEFORE HIM(BUHARI)

what has that got todo with anything?
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ProWalker: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:

Small man feeling mighty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by CIADeepCover2: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.
Continue talking rubbish because of likes. Who in his sane mind respects a murderous terrorist?
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mubeela(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

you mean people that your phyton soldiers brutalized and murdered? their life's snatched from them in buhari/state commissioned and approved terror exercise because the want to go their way, what sort of human being goes to such extremes? Only animals like Buhari, you and Hausa Fulani army.
Okey....oooo... So, its nw dat u ppl realize dat u r sopose 2 go ur separate way (Day dreamers). U ppl shld jst chill nd wait 4 Baba nd Buratai 2 finish der tenure in 2023 b4 u strt dis NONSENSE again. Or else..........
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by elmodee7(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lagosparty:
undecided kiss
drug dealer come home and die for kanu.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
On Sunday now, he'll be going to church but wishing a fellow human being dead

look oo....where you not wishing IPOB activist death? it is a natural reaction to remove obstacles along you chosen path of fulfilment.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
mubeela:
Okey....oooo... So, its nw dat u ppl realize dat u r sopose 2 go ur separate way (Day dreamers). U ppl shld jst chill nd wait 4 Baba nd Buratai 2 finish der tenure in 2023 b4 u strt dis NONSENSE again. Or else..........

you r really shallow.... you cannot imagine how embarrassing it is for Buhari on the international stage......yesterday simultaneously in UK, Switzerland, Italy ,Spain, Belguim, Germany and USA which Buhari himself witnessed IPOB demonstrator called in a murderer of unarmed activist in tge person of buhari to the hearing of crucial audience.....soon Buhari will be too disgraced globally to leave Nigeria as foreign governments will sooner begin to ask him direct questions..... If Buhari and his Fulani army like let them continue to kill unarmed Christian activist....while in the USA Donald trump did not even want to see him.....IPOB are already waiting to rubbish him in the UK during his stopover.
continue your phyton dance until you knot.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by georginho10(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.

nothing new here man. same was done to former president Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 after the presidential election
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

You r sounding stupid in your sarcasm....do unarmed protester deserve to be killed no matter ho rowdy?
even so the man said his brother was killed inside his shop. many igbos who are not IPOB activist where brutalized and killed.

Calling me stupid wraps it, you don't deserve a response. Enjoy your evening Sir.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:

and what are you doing now ewu

I see...the specie of your brian is not common Mr Brownsugar23 you need this

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deseo:

Calling me stupid wraps it, you don't deserve a response. Enjoy your evening Sir.

If you like can it.......just get in your consciousness that it is wrong to take the life if an unarmed person and to be seen remotely justify murder....it make you less than human.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

If you like can it.......just get in your consciousness that it is wrong to take the life if an unarmed person and to be seen remotely justify murder....it make you less than human.

You're ignorant and sentimental, I feel like giving you a lollipop and a pat on the head (if you have any).
Didn't you see the 'arms' recovered from them?
Didn't you see they were violent?
You expect the soldiers to sit down and clap while they constitute nuisance?
When they were having peaceful protests did anyone die?

He who insults, supports an insult, or keeps quiet during an insult has not right to determine the weight of the response.

Now slap yourself four times on both cheeks and never mention me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by calaway: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deseo:

You're ignorant and sentimental, I feel like giving you a lollipop and a pat on the head (if you have any).
Didn't you see the 'arms' recovered from them?
Didn't you see they were violent?
You expect the soldiers to sit down and clap while they constitute nuisance?
When they were having peaceful protests did anyone die?

He who insults, supports an insult, or keeps quiet during an insult has not right to determine the weight of the response.

Now slap yourself four times on both cheeks and never mention me again.

ur a zoo specimen for real.

the most dangerous weapon the military claim to have recovered was a Molotov cocktail (petrol in a bottles).

fabricating all sorts of lies to advance a losing evil position.......... the fact remains that deadly force was used on unarmed protesters and innocent citizens where also killed by blood thirsty Buhari Soldiers in a mater of days you will hear from amnesty international and the fall out of your savagery will dawn on your stupidity.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nellybii: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okwute001:
why don't you start by telling Buhari to stop insulting his office by feeding us with lies and propaganda. Spearheaded by lying Mohammed. People should not beg for respect.. Respect is EARNED my friend.. Buhari should earn it!

The last time I checked Biafrans only respect money. They have no traditional institutions or authorities to respect. They don't respect anybody. They don't respect even their parents. So how can anyone earn respect from such people.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by brownsugar23: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

I see...the specie of your brian is not common Mr Brownsugar23 you need this

AFO EWU
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nellybii:

The last time I checked Biafrans only respect money. They have no traditional institutions or authorities to respect. They don't respect anybody. They don't respect even their parents. So how can anyone earn respect from such people.
chineke.... have you been to Igbo land before? If so, have you lived there before? How then do you know.... just for the records, igbos are not the only Nigerians..everybody is complaining. And to be fair, Buhari deserves all the insults he has been getting.. infact, he deserves more... When an elder does not act like an elder, he must be insulted. So that he will change.. I can't keep quiet for Buhari to sale Nigeria before I speak up, just because he is an elder. That will be foolishness, not "respect "..MUHAMMAD BUHARI remains the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.. period!
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by macarson2k(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

During GEJ regime you enjoyed the abused on him and joke with it. Stop crying, this is just the beginning!
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by elmodee7(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
keep kwayet
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by IpobLikePiss: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[s][/s]
keep kwayet
Trash tras trash
Shameless nagging cry cry baby…. Rule 2!… Ruke 2!!… Rule2!!!....you want suck bleast…. Shameles cry baby
AzeezAbubakar1 is Bloodykiller and headhunter1 and he is shameless nagging cry cry baby adult
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mubeela(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2017
calaway:

you r really shallow.... you cannot imagine how embarrassing it is for Buhari on the international stage......yesterday simultaneously in UK, Switzerland, Italy ,Spain, Belguim, Germany and USA which Buhari himself witnessed IPOB demonstrator called in a murderer of unarmed activist in tge person of buhari to the hearing of crucial audience.....soon Buhari will be too disgraced globally to leave Nigeria as foreign governments will sooner begin to ask him direct questions..... If Buhari and his Fulani army like let them continue to kill unarmed Christian activist....while in the USA Donald trump did not even want to see him.....IPOB are already waiting to rubbish him in the UK during his stopover.
continue your phyton dance until you knot.
Bros, y u dey vex like dis na? we r Nigeria's. lets embrace each oda. we r brodas. I mean no harm. jst want 2 make common sense
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mubeela(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2017
macarson2k:

During GEJ regime you enjoyed the abused on him and joke with it. Stop crying, this is just the beginning!
Yes we abused him cus he said stealing is nt corruption
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mubeela(m): 12:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Nellybii:

I wonder
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by shallysgirl: 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
SMH. Did you even watch the video at all. The army killed unarmed civilians at Buharis order and you are talking about respect.
catwalq:
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by shallysgirl: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Are you a muslim? Am not surprised. Killing of unarmed civilians seems normal to you.
He was brainwashed ,so army can go to his shop and kill him. SMH for you.
fulani herdsmen who are not brainwashed but have been killing innocent people,i haven't seen the army killing them.
prettyboi1:

What a troll you are. His 'brothers' were murdered by orders and brainwashing done by Nnamdi Kanu. Say something new.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by mystiquemaestro(m): 3:36am On Sep 21, 2017
msylva2147:
I have no single sympathy for those ipob members that were murdered in abia state even one bit, I was in Aba that faithful day and I saw how those stupid miscreants were killing innocent people for no just cause even to a point of suspecting me to be a Hausa person there by hitting me with sticks, thank God for the taxi driver who quickly drove off otherwise I would have been a dead person by now. in fact they should kill more, and I think you need brain surgery for your sentiment. The ones that your people kill you refuse to comment only when the army came to the rescue of the innocent that you have mouth to talk and I believe all this things you are typing is because you are a coward and won't be bold enough to face even the least of those people you are insulting.

Awwwwww, I thank God you escaped.

for one, I am not one to judge if a person is lying or not.

then, we are all human. it would be a loss to humanity if you die now.

you mentioned me needing brain surgery, why would I wish a medical doctor of your sort a sudden death. God forbid.

Besides, your bravery is outstanding. it takes only a brave man to call another a coward. you shouldn't have fled, those Igbos are cowards, you should have taught them some lessons, applying your brave skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Peter Obi Is An Excellent Candidate, Reno Omokri Confesses / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.