Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You (4335 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
Because he had a big chest, would always remove his shirt and wear a tight boxer exposing his prick
and 6 packs whenever I brought any babe, that is when he will come like that to borrow something angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by rosalieene(f): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2017
bibijay123:
Her kids spoilt my iron and the hubby bought a new one that same week. So I started lending it from them grin cheesy

I see you cheesy
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Greenbullet(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Ahhh Ebuka may thunder fire you, kia this guy was my next door neighbor but e be like say we dey stay for the same house, nothing wey I'm no dey borrow, from singlet to spoon to cream, and the funny thing is he comes home with girls almost everyday , to disturb the peace of the neighborhood , I suffer for this guy hand enhhh, so they I park comot from the area , so annoying.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by bibijay123(f): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2017
rosalieene:

I see you cheesy

I see you too sis cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by bibijay123(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2017
illitrate:
Because he had a big chest, would always remove his shirt and wear a tight boxer exposing his prick
and 6 packs whenever I brought any babe, that is when he will come like that to borrow something angry angry angry angry

Lol cheesy tongue did he snatch any of ur babes?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol cheesy tongue did he snatch any of ur babes?

For where, he had a 6 packs, I had a snake between my legs
my babe prefer the snake to the 6 packs.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by bibijay123(f): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2017
illitrate:

For where, he had a 6 packs, I had a snake between my legs
my babe prefer the snake to the 6 packs.

Lol good for u cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
Ahhh Ebuka may thunder fire you, kia this guy was my next door neighbor but e be like say we dey stay for the same house, nothing wey I'm no dey borrow, from singlet to spoon to cream, and the funny thing is he comes home with girls almost everyday , to disturb the peace of the neighborhood , I suffer for this guy hand enhhh, so they I park comot from the area , so annoying.

gringringringringrin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
cc:lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by sats02(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
taylor88:
Using my diick without my consent
using your dick?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by anuoluwapo884(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Accused me of having sex with her daughter which wasn't true

That's a big charge which needs fact to win tho did u really did it no liar smiley kidding
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
sats02:
using your dick?
lmao... he sounds crazy?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by hos4x(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Playing loud music in hostel when I have exam by 8am the next day and to think that I finished the days paper by 3pm was so annoying, had to beg the babygoat to reduce it, yet he didn't do so just cos I don't relate with him.

Lmao oh
Babygoat keh
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by ashjay001(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
indodon:
she always asking me for matches

like four times a day!!!!

Dash her a box, n always have one ready.

My neighbours are jobless guys, so dey sit at d gate n have a penchant for asking my female guests jamb questions!? No matter how frequent she is!

And meself dey avoid relating with dem, make dem no come tax me finish! Dem no sabi ask for small money! And cant stop breaking into my room!? Yet to steal cash though! U come back home from a trip, bedsheet is dirty, tv is tuned to a strange channel, gas doesnt last as long, foodstuff disappears! I need to install cctv, require irrefutable proof!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by chiraqDemon(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
This one is my guy's neighbors. If he's cooling they'll just come in and carry plate and start dishing food for themselves. The guy even eats less of his food than his neighbours. The other neighbor will start hailing the guy's name anytime the guy brings girl home, not just hailing he will start knocking and telling my guy to open up that he wants to see who the girl is. If my guy forgets to lock his door he will just open it and enter and come and start hailing the girl. The day I borrowed my guys room to have sex, I just closed the door n forgot to lock it, next thing somebody was just saying bad guy, na like this u de catch am, I just flung shoe at the guy and warned him(it was then that my guy told me of how the guy behaves sef). I couldn't even fight him cos I didn't want to put my guy in trouble with his landlord for giving out his room to another person(guys landlord is deeper life and has rules in his compound) . Smh i just told him he is relating with them too much that's why they feel they can just be barging into his room anyhow. Familiarity really brings disrespect

Then this one is me, not a neighbor but a teacher that was staying in the staff quarters behind my hostel back in my ss2 days. Early morning like this when that morning sleep is just entering you, the man will start forming chorister and will start singing and singing, thing used to pain us eh. Then late night the other one will start playing his music, somebody cannot even enjoy the beginning or end of his sleep

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by chiraqDemon(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
jonaifame22:
Refusing to leave when a gal I have an arrangement wth arrives
Na this one de pain pass.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by naijamakossa(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
dpete1:
cc:lalasticlala
you go call tire grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) / Help My Gf Send Her Pu**sy To Another Guy / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.