Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (87035 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by rightwingz: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Soljaboi44:
This young female Nigerian soldier has taken this to her Facebook page to say; "If you Love a female soldier, Don't be afraid to approach her" see her write-ups below
guys.. what do you think? wink
cc: Lalasticlala, seun

This reminds me of my experience with a female soldier in Ikoyi.
I was scared of frog jump, i couldn't approach her and she noticed i was crushing on her.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
the right caption should be ' Don't be afraid to approach an Educated female soldier'

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by madana(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
No doubt female soldiers are sometimes nice. But they do a lot of check and balancing on you...........

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by donestk(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
I met a few here in 3 div Jos.

They are power drunk and prefer being in charge.

My opinion though.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
How Can One Marry A Person That Calls Us Bloody Civillians Huh?

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2017
I prefer beautiful nurses to muscular and a transgendered.
I will marry a nurse,with her sparkling white lab coat

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by OneHead: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
am also a female soldier o

OK ooo. Oya prove
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by oodua1stson: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
The reason why no man would have them is boldly written in her bulshit write up.

Nigerian soldiers are just brainless idiots. She even ended her bullshit with threats to the man's life.

Idiot

12 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
I no try am, wht if sumtin went wrong i decide to call it a quit,she may tink i hv found another girlfriend,mehn put my life at stake.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by fakxon(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Hope is not when you say hello to her and she decide to frog jump U and roll U on the mod... cos it has happen to some group of guyz that only express their mind to a female soldier that she is beautiful grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Tapout:
the day I saw an army lady drilling a grown azz man was the day I decided that they are more deadly than their male counterpart. make una carry una love go abeg cheesy

#loving in bondage
Hehehe cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by analryder: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Prognose: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017
If you Love a Female Soldier, don't be Afraid to Approach her, but do it in a good Manners to avoid the story that touches the heart.

And Please note
If a Female soldier Loves you, Don't Play Around, cos you are Playing with your Life

shocked shocked shocked

This paragraph don cancel all the good things wey she bin dey write up there oh!!!

9 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Achile1515: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
As a civilian, you go do frog jump before you enter the middle. Try complain about her food, na inside goter u go sleep for some hours. Baby, hold ur self abeg and tell ur colleagues too.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by oluwaahmed: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
D problem is dat Army girls are really ugly, d sexiest & well-behaved military ladies are in d Airforce & Navy

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by reciprokal: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Soljaboi44:
This young female Nigerian soldier has taken this to her Facebook page to say; "If you Love a female soldier, Don't be afraid to approach her" see her write-ups below
guys.. what do you think? wink
cc: Lalasticlala, seun
all these long baloney won't be necessary if the Nigerian army are made of humans.

But they are un-evolved low-breed animals who don't know their place in society and are aliens to civility and decorum.

Direct your sermons into making the Nigeria army a professional institution like other armies the world over instead of being the disgrace of Africa, fighting with civilians and extorting them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Nice one...making arrangements of becoming one
Don't go and be doing 'fine girl' there o...it's not modelling cheesy

May the force be with you

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
issokay
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by solufemiwa(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2017
I beggi with this video.. I no dey do again oooooo

ori Iya mi ooo.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by sheubaba2013: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2017
na them they marry themselves.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Nooo...I will be very serious..
Tedassie:

Don't go and be doing 'fine girl' there o...it's not modelling cheesy
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Na lie, looking for new date
I know
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rhodababy123: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Am sure u do...pussy nigga
dollytino4real:
pls next time remove that word'fight for you' because no reasonable man needs a woman to fight 4 him.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rhodababy123: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Blah blah blah....deal with the topic. Cry baby !
reciprokal:
all these long baloney won't be necessary if the Nigerian army are made of humans.

But they are un-evolved low-breed animals who don't know their place in society and are aliens to civility and decorum.

Direct your sermons into making the Nigeria army a professional institution like other armies the world over instead of being the disgrace of Africa, fighting with civilians and extorting them.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2017
Holy Ghost fire, I can't marry my fellow man

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by lastempero: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Owugi munagi

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rhodababy123: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Threat or no threat, una go still embarass unaself. Abi the ones when dem threaten no still dey misbehave.
oodua1stson:
The reason why no man would have them is boldly written in her bulshit write up.

Nigerian soldiers are just brainless idiots. She even ended her bullshit with threats to the man's life.

Idiot
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by beholder10: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Slayer2:
Where the female military soldier undecided

Is it this one that already looks like a man? Bikonu I will pass grin
U no get chill at all!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by fergieboy: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
analryder:
She needs to see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMEz4qIvrc
i wanted to muster up courage but with this video... it cant happen abeg

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by horluwaloseyi(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
of all the beautiful ladies in the world na soldier you wan marry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by crisycent: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.