Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri (2245 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Headlesschicken(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided Financial maintenance are u an engine...
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Well he does have a point ...
but then

Well Guys should not demand sex too , everybody is happy you can all go to work now grin

You want to eat cake yet you can't afford to buy the ingredients to make it but you keep eating it .. like wtf low paid dudes been crying about money sinceeee 18bc

lol see nonsense.... so you mean to say that you couldnt take care of yourself before you met this guy, and now that you met him, the only way to do so is by him taking care of your financial needs?!?!?! the same way you took care of that thing between your legs before you met him, is the same way you should continue well into that r/ship. if you expect a man to care for you before he can mount you, then you are his sex slave and let him do with you as he please (like a good slave)

btw, isnt sex an act enjoyable by BOTH parties? why do you now believe that in order to have sex (which you will BOTH Enjoy) a man has to hand over money to you?!?! that is INDEED prostitution.
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

lol see nonsense.... so you mean to say that you couldnt take care of yourself before you met this guy, and now that you met him, the only way to do so is by him taking care of your financial needs?!?!?! the same way you took care of that thing between your legs before you met him, is the same way you should continue well into that r/ship. if you expect a man to care for you before he can mount you, then you are his sex slave and let him do with you as he please (like a good slave)

btw, isnt sex an act enjoyable by BOTH parties? why do you now believe that in order to have sex (which you will BOTH Enjoy) a man has to hand over money to you?!?! that is INDEED prostitution.
Keep it general pls
Who can't take care of herself sad think u quoted the wrong person ....

Yes it is enjoyable .. by both but .. if it is solely for sex and the guy decides to splash my thing is why complain and start labelling when he was mounting he didn't complain ...

It like picking up a prostitute on Allen avenue and crying that you caught herpies ... if u don't get it then too bad

Jay no quote me again o grin
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by ikp120(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
You didn't know before ni? undecided
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Burna88(f): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
to even think That is coming from a persons mouth,,i Better be a prostitute then!!!
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Keep it general pls
Who can't take care of herself sad think u quoted the wrong person ....

Yes it is enjoyable .. by both but .. if it is solely for sex and the guy decides to splash my thing is why complain and start labelling when he was mounting he didn't complain ...

It like picking up a prostitute on Allen avenue and crying that you caught herpies ... if u don't get it then too bad

Jay no quote me again o grin

i dont get you....

the OP says" gal who demand for money are prostitutes" then you reply "well he does have a point... Well Guys should not demand sex too"

then continued" You want to eat cake yet you can't afford to buy the ingredients to make it but you keep eating it"

so my question IS A) how did this gal kept that cake yummy before she met the dude? B) why cant she continue doing exactly that?

this man gave a genuine statement because we all know that these gals dont demand for money on day one (only the desperate ones do). they wait start begging for recharge cards, then upgrade to transport money, and when the guy is "well done" they strike with school fees and brazilian hair etc (as if the babe had a gorimapa and was out of school when he met her).

i guess you believe that, if a man cant take care a gal's need, he has no right to ask her for sex, right?! BLASPHEMY!!! sex is free and will always be FREE, its only donkeys, johns and prostitutes who exchange money for sex

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Girl friend who demand money regardless of the financial state of their boyfriend

Girl friend who demand money as a reward for being in a relationship grin

Those are my own observations cheesy

Thepussyhunter sup with you

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
Girl friend who demand money regardless of the financial state of their boyfriend

Girl friend who demand money as a reward for being in a relationship grin

Those are my own observations cheesy

Thepussy.hunter sup with you

i'm good bruv

and almost as good as new...............thanks man for checking up on me.....

This kinda shiiiii is what made me miss nl
lemme sit here and laff smal before i go sleep cheesy
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by ejlive: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Not really but you can't complain about how much you spent when you are the one spending to gain something, so you gain and then you insult

Only crazy ppl do that .. you never really see guys crying about trash like this in the west why they understand the circle of life .. if u have splurge if not stfu n keep ur preek to urself cause no one really cares except Nigerians .. smiley

SISTER THIS AINT THE WEST AND PLEASE REMIND ME WHAT CONTINENT YOU ARE FROM?

SPEND OR GIVE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LET GO AND NOT SOMETHING U WOULD ALWAYS HOLD ON TO

MONEY AINT ALL IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i'm good bruv

and almost as good as new...............thanks man for checking up on me.....

This kinda shiiiii is what made me miss nl
lemme sit here and laff smal before i go sleep cheesy
I am glad you are ok bro
I have sent tarah and kibraa to keep you company grin grin

I kind miss you here
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
I am glad you are ok bro
I have sent tarah and kibraa to keep you company grin grin

I kind miss you here

hehehhe
they did just that man cheesy cheesy

and yeah surprisingly i missed this shiiii too grin grin

hope you good too...............
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehehhe
they did just that man cheesy cheesy

and yeah surprisingly i missed this shiiii too grin grin

hope you good too...............
yeah bro I am good
Just pushing things bro
Thanks for asking cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Lalas247(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i dont get you....

the OP says" gal who demand for money are prostitutes" then you reply "well he does have a point... Well Guys should not demand sex too"

then continued" You want to eat cake yet you can't afford to buy the ingredients to make it but you keep eating it"

so my question IS A) how did this gal kept that cake yummy before she met the dude? B) why cant she continue doing exactly that?

this man gave a genuine statement because we all know that these gals dont demand for money on day one (only the desperate ones do). they wait start begging for recharge cards, then upgrade to transport money, and when the guy is "well done" they strike with school fees and brazilian hair etc (as if the babe had a gorimapa and was out of school when he met her).

i guess you believe that, if a man cant take care a gal's need, he has no right to ask her for sex, right?! BLASPHEMY!!! sex is free and will always be FREE, its only donkeys, johns and prostitutes who exchange money for sex
Kuku slice my neck grin
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Not really but you can't complain about how much you spent when you are the one spending to gain something, so you gain and then you insult

Only crazy ppl do that .. you never really see guys crying about trash like this in the west why they understand the circle of life .. if u have splurge if not stfu n keep ur preek to urself cause no one really cares except Nigerians .. smiley

In the west do people date casually with money as the main criteria?
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by mediocre(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha my bell rang o it was just postman sad no food ..
Actually ehn, the guy I sent was involved in a car crash on his way to your place, he's undergoing brain surgery as we speak sad. Let me make it up to you?
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Lalas247(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:
Actually ehn, the guy I sent was involved in a car crash on his way to your place, he's undergoing brain surgery as we speak sad. Let me make it up to you?
But he needs to be on a plane
Wt was he doing Ina car
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Burna88:
to even think That is coming from a persons mouth,,i Better be a prostitute then!!!
To slap you just dey hungry me

Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by dukeprince50: 4:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:
but then

Well Guys should not demand sex too , everybody is happy you can all go to work now grin

You want to eat cake yet you can't afford to buy the ingredients to make it but you keep eating it .. like wtf low paid dudes been crying about money sinceeee 18bc
madam watapun, y u deh act like this? somebody steal ur cloth 4 rope? if you no sex ur guy, there are 5,685,094,712 ladies on planet earth, if that one finish, men can start marrying Vaseline, last last na u loose
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 23, 2017
mediocre:
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't feminism all about being independent so why should feminists have a problem with this statement

Exactly it would be feminist that would support this statement not attack , the poor fellow is confused on what feminism actually means
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 23, 2017
Lalas247:
but then

you are making the same point with Reno.sex for money and surely that is prostitution
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Burna88(f): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Danielmoore:
. To slap you just dey hungry me
die in hunger bro,no hard feelings
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Burna88:
die in hunger bro,no hard feelings
wicked girl you want another woman's son to die of hunger grin
Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
nonsense!!Reno is a fool
my sister, you are malnourished. See bones for your neck why won't you need a guy to feed you?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri by mediocre(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

But he needs to be on a plane
Wt was he doing Ina car
Are you related to Frank Edoho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Ladies Only / 50 Amazing Random Facts / I Have Desire My Wife Should Bleep My Servant At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.