Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? (49524 Views)

Share Any Of Your Experience About Culture Shock In Nigeria / South Africa Culture Shock: 2 Scantly Dressed Women, Different Public Reactions / Shock As Men Steal Meat From Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2019
baddooski:
My immediate younger bro I game 200k to start a mini business to support himself in school told me bet9ja virtual took the money when I wanted to give him the remaining balance last week.

I wanted to take him to army barrack so he could be dealt with, but on a second thought I think it won't solve the issue.

I would like to ask, Is it possible to get rid of virtual completely if you are addicted to it?.

Cc. locust.

Forget my ramblings on the other thread. I was never addicted to virtual and so, I don't think I am in the best position to offer any feedback on this.
Just talk to him as a brother should.
Re: What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? by baddooski: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
locust:

Forget my ramblings on the other thread. I was never addicted to virtual and so, I don't think I am in the best position to offer any feedback on this.
Just talk to him as a brother should.
Alright. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.