Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding (8575 Views)

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad / Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na wa o

I bet it was one of her male friends who advised her not to have sexx with a guy who looks serious and ready for marriage. But she can fulfil herself sexually elsewhere. Because like some guys claim, as soon as a lady have sexx with a guy who she has accept as her boyfriend, after having sexx.. The guy will start claiming busy and may even disappear into thin air. While she is left hurt and heartbroken.

She simply wants to get married and held the card of no sex before marriage. That's why the guy in question hurriedly paid her dowry. Assuming they were fucvking ? Three years go past, hes still fucvkin her, she's cooking for him, washing his clothed and the bf will still be claiming I want to be very sure if she's a wife material. Dey milk cow for free. Smhhhh.

Anyways op it has happened. He has to let go and search for another bride.

Sorry.

Such is life, with man and woman matter.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is really heart breaking. If I were to be in his shoes, I will walk away no matter how far we've come. I was sincere to her and faithful enough to keep my promise of getting married to her but she never was. What's the point? Let her go back to the guy who gut her pregnant and continue her life with him. Your friend deserves his happiness but if he chooses to continue with her, fine.
She knew she was pregnant. She was just trying to be smart.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Sierusvirus(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
modelmike7:
I have sat on this for weeks. I know the man (he is my client) but I don’t know the woman in person. The man is confused (I told him he shouldn’t be. I certainly wouldn’t be). He has permitted me to share this here without disclosing his identity.

He and his woman have been together for 7 months. He is an accountant with a multinational construction company.

When he started a relationship with this woman, she advanced a ‘no sex’ rule as the basis of being in the relationship. The man readily agreed. He said he loved her and was planning to marry her. So what’s the point hurrying for what he would have for life?

The relationship blossomed. It was the love of his life. For the first time, he said, he was completely comfortable with a woman enough to want to marry her.

Four months into the relationship, he took her to his parents and elder siblings. They all liked her. She took him to her parents. They both liked him. Their respective pastors also approved of their plan to get married. A date was fixed for the marriage.

Then they started the tests. The HIV test came negative for both of them. Their genotype was compatible. The guy said he was so happy and relieved cos he didn’t want anything to be a barrier. He said the lady’s character and lifestyle were so agreeable with his. Their strong Christian faith also matched. The guy did not want to miss this gem.

Then it occurred to him that they do not know their reproductive fertility status, especially as they have not been having sex. The guy discussed with his woman and they both agreed to do a fertility test.

The chose the clinic of a consultant gynaecologist who happens to be a relative of the guy’s mother. They went for the result on the very day the printer delivered their wedding invitation card.

The doctor was very happy, the guy said. This made him believe, even before he was told, that they were both fertile. He was right. The doctor happily announced to the guy, whom he sees as his nephew, that he is fertile and has no reproductive issues. He said same about the woman but added, very happily, that , in fact, she is already pregnant! (For doctors and medical people in the house, is it ethical for a doctor to announce a pregnancy test result when none was required by the patients? Does fertility test for the woman necessarily involve a pregnancy test?).

The doctor did not know he had just dropped a bombshell. He looked at how shocked they couple looked and wondered aloud what was wrong.

The couple left in silence. The guy says the lady was just as shocked and nonplussed as he was.

HERE ARE THE ISSUES:

*What this means is that while insisting on the no sex rule with her man, she was sexually active elsewhere and became pregnant with another man 5 months into the relationship with the man she wants to marry.

*The guys says to worsen issues the lady has suggested aborting the 2months pregnancy. The guy would have none of that. Says he has never procured one and would never support it. Says its pure murder and can block her from future pregnancy.

*The other option is for the lady to have the child and let the father, whoever he is, to have it while they continue with the marriage. But the man is certain that his mother won’t let him go ahead and marry her if she knows she is pregnant for another man.

*Or to live a lie and pretend that the baby is his.

*Or to call it off with the lady and cut off completely from her.

*Please note that the guy has paid EVERYTHING on the marriage list, including the bride price. If the guy ends things now, would it be divorce or just ending a relationship??

*Finally (and this one is for me), is it possible for a mature woman to be 2 months pregnant and not know

If there is any post that requires matured and thoughtful comments/opinions(even if few), it is this one.

Thank you.
Thank God these Con mentality of women towards men are being revealed gradually, with time men will know they can't compare themselves with the rate at which women demand for sex or go sex hunting.
She can't deny of not knowing she's pregnant for two months , its not possible. The only thing is, she wants to transfer the baby to him. ( most women are wicked, allowing the guy to spend all his money).
Any women saying "No sex" don't mind her cos they don't have sex control, she's having it with another man.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Donjazzy12(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
modelmike7:
I have sat on this for weeks. I know the man (he is my client) but I don’t know the woman in person. The man is confused (I told him he shouldn’t be. I certainly wouldn’t be). He has permitted me to share this here without disclosing his identity.

He and his woman have been together for 7 months. He is an accountant with a multinational construction company.

When he started a relationship with this woman, she advanced a ‘no sex’ rule as the basis of being in the relationship. The man readily agreed. He said he loved her and was planning to marry her. So what’s the point hurrying for what he would have for life?

The relationship blossomed. It was the love of his life. For the first time, he said, he was completely comfortable with a woman enough to want to marry her.

Four months into the relationship, he took her to his parents and elder siblings. They all liked her. She took him to her parents. They both liked him. Their respective pastors also approved of their plan to get married. A date was fixed for the marriage.

Then they started the tests. The HIV test came negative for both of them. Their genotype was compatible. The guy said he was so happy and relieved cos he didn’t want anything to be a barrier. He said the lady’s character and lifestyle were so agreeable with his. Their strong Christian faith also matched. The guy did not want to miss this gem.

Then it occurred to him that they do not know their reproductive fertility status, especially as they have not been having sex. The guy discussed with his woman and they both agreed to do a fertility test.

The chose the clinic of a consultant gynaecologist who happens to be a relative of the guy’s mother. They went for the result on the very day the printer delivered their wedding invitation card.

The doctor was very happy, the guy said. This made him believe, even before he was told, that they were both fertile. He was right. The doctor happily announced to the guy, whom he sees as his nephew, that he is fertile and has no reproductive issues. He said same about the woman but added, very happily, that , in fact, she is already pregnant! (For doctors and medical people in the house, is it ethical for a doctor to announce a pregnancy test result when none was required by the patients? Does fertility test for the woman necessarily involve a pregnancy test?).

The doctor did not know he had just dropped a bombshell. He looked at how shocked they couple looked and wondered aloud what was wrong.

The couple left in silence. The guy says the lady was just as shocked and nonplussed as he was.

HERE ARE THE ISSUES:

*What this means is that while insisting on the no sex rule with her man, she was sexually active elsewhere and became pregnant with another man 5 months into the relationship with the man she wants to marry.

*The guys says to worsen issues the lady has suggested aborting the 2months pregnancy. The guy would have none of that. Says he has never procured one and would never support it. Says its pure murder and can block her from future pregnancy.

*The other option is for the lady to have the child and let the father, whoever he is, to have it while they continue with the marriage. But the man is certain that his mother won’t let him go ahead and marry her if she knows she is pregnant for another man.

*Please note that the guy has paid EVERYTHING on the marriage list, including the bride price. If the guy ends things now, would it be divorce or just ending a relationship??

*Finally (and this one is for me), is it possible for a mature woman to be 2 months pregnant and not know

If there is any post that requires matured and thoughtful comments/opinions(even if few), it is this one.

Thank you.
Your friend is the biggest fool in planet earth to even be considering other options. This is why I still believe that male children of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless. All they live for is pussy. Shame! Your foolish friend is considering other idiotic options because he wants to Bleep her! Till now he still does not know that pussy is the cheapest commodity on planet earth. He is the worst kind of fool I have ever seen. A woman you intend to marry, lies to you, been sleeping with other man/men without condom and you are still discussing? Your friend is cursed with foolishness! With his level of foolishness, that is the kind of woman he deserves.

11 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by armadeo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nigga bounce that girl out your life like a ball played over the bar and into the crowds. Let someone else pick up that shit.

My grouse is the woman didn't even know she was pregnant and is suggesting an abortion.

Has your guy beaten otumokpo that his sense is gone.

What rubbish. The only option is kicking her butt out like a bad free kick.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by AfricanApple(f): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
except she still sees her period, there is no way you will be pregnant without knowing.
she is a cheat
if I was the one, from the doctor's office straight to her village to go and collect back all I have paid for. no need wasting time, life is short

3 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Emasel(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
The guy should just call it off completely, let her go and marry her baby daddy

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
My own is that I will tear her dirty slap...

2 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sissy Niggas everywhere ..

Tell your friend to forget her please ..

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Cancel the wedding.
Cancel the Wedding.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Let the guy end all marriage plan. They're not yet fully married. I hate deceit.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by fayluv1(f): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
thesuave10:
WHY WON'T MEN EVER LEARN IN THIS LIFE SHA. WOMEN ARE HOES. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN WOMEN ARE HOES. NEVER EVER DATE A WOMAN AND AGREE TO "WE WON'T HAVE SEX" . NEVER DO THAT. NEVER. SHE WONT RESPECT YOU. THIS IS THE MAN'S FAULT CUZ HE IS IGNORANT TO HOW WOMEN ACT.

AS FOR SOLUTION, KICK THAT WOMAN OUT. FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND LEARN WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU CUZ NOW SHE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU AND WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

do u knw if d guy has been having sex with her she we jus pin d pregnancy on him? D guy is damn lucky cos they are so many guys who is not d father of their children

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by mylifeisagift(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Your friend is the biggest fool in planet earth to even be considering other options. This is why I still believe that male children of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless. All they live for is pussy. Shame! Your foolish friend is considering other idiotic options because he wants to Bleep her! Till now he still does not know that pussy is the cheapest commodity on planet earth. He is the worst kind of fool I have ever seen. A woman you intend to marry, lies to you, been sleeping with other man/men without condom and you are still discussing? Your friend is cursed with foolishness! With his level of foolishness, that is the kind of woman he deserves.
o mehhhnnnn....see para...calm down small na

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Officer101(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
With what happened, the relationship or wedding plan has ended long ago, so why the worry again

As to your questions:
1. Since they came for fertility test, the Doctor is not wrong to announce the pregnancy has a confirmation of their test. Also he can't believe that the man will not be the one responsible for the pregnancy.

2. Its not possible for a woman to be pregnant for 2months (8weeks) without knowing
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by lenghtinny(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
So the guy is still thinking about what to do when reality is staring at him in full glare....

He should go ahead with the marriage if doesn't want to live long angry
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by samblaks(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
modelmike7:

HERE ARE THE ISSUES:

Thank you.
...why would the man proceed with the wedding things when the trust has been broken by the purported wife? God actually used the Doctor to expose the 'Jezebel' in the lady to the innocent man. Even if he goes ahead with that lady in his life, he will continue to nurse the wound, and that may lead to the marriage hitting the rock sooner. Because he will keep on suspecting the lady there by sacrificing his own inner peace. So bros, get the evidence from the Doctor and if both of you are not convinced, go to another medical laboratory to confirm the pregnancy. And if the result still shows positive, then, involve the necessary people. There is no need asking her unnecessary questions because it wasn't the Holy Spirit that planted it there. Then, go ahead and retrieve the already paid dowry and kindly let her go while you search for your missing rib. Na God show you sey you be wan marry an unfaithful woman wey go ruin your life and your relationship with your God. 'If at all you are a faithful follower'. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by LordIsaac(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Anƴ marriage ɓuilt on ɗeception will alwaƴs require ɗeception to sustain. I have maɗe it a rule: I ɗeciɗe on celiɓacƴ ɓecause I know mƴself....I won't accept the offer from the other party; for I know ɓetter.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Its simple. Your friend should silence her. PERMANENTLY.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
What I find more confusing is, what was her plan?

Normally when ladies do this, they have sex with both guys and pin it on the most eligible...

What was this lady's plan??!!!!

Why is the man acting too dumb, is he truly fertile?

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by thestevens: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
If she is not having sex outside the man then, this another case of immaculate conception.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lies...lies...lies..
Bros, I give u the award of the Earth's most sophiscated lier..

Chai!!!
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by dorin27(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Women!!!
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by ManTiger(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Some women ehn!

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by blueeyes1: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
The issue here is not the pregnancy but the deceit.
Gosh! That woman is wicked through and through. Tell the bros to run,that woman is the definition of wicked.
Forming holy holy with main bobo yet Dancing intensive owigiri with side bobo,Gosh!
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is painful. Even this, is vanity!
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by technicallyrich(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
If the guy has not gone aahead with the marriage rites I won't blame her because to be honest some guys are wickard,they promise a girl marriage for more than 5years only for them to later break up,thats is why some guys now say you don't put all your eggs in one basket.
But these one is different because the man has even married her traditionally,therefore like peak millk ashawo is in her.
Finally God just wants to expose her.he should dump her and look for another girl,let him take solace in the fact that women are everywhere in these country searching,praying and even fasting for a man to call their husband.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by zinizta: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by zinizta: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2017
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES-TO-BE... WOMEN AND THE QUEST TO GET MARRIED TO A RICH GUY AT ALL COST.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
@modelmike

I need to get some perspective here.

1. Has she admitted to cheating on the guy?

2. The fact that there was no sex between both of them does not mean that they did not do pre-intimacy where the guy might have probably used his kini to rub the walls of her kana.

Now, if that ever happened, it is possible that semen might have slipped in without knowing.
The average cum contains millions of sperms. All that is needed is just one, only one spermatozoa.

Now, if we have ruled out the possibility of number 2 above, then our Sister in the Lord needs to confess.

We need to know the circumstances surrounding that philandering attitude despite being with a man that cared that much for her.

If you ask me ehn, na to just call off the proceedings for now at least. Forget about asking for return. Love can be funny. Don't be surprised that even with what has happened, the man is still going to marry her.

So he should take his time to put things in perspective and reach a conclusion he is sure he won't regret.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Maxvasia(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Hehehehe....all i can say is that they both deserve what dey get. The man has been the more stupid of the two. I for one do not trust ladies at all, not to talk of a lady that tells me no sex b4 marriage. Thats a big turn off. Its not about tge sex but about cheap blackmail. If she can do dat b4 marriage, it only means that in marriage, she will kukuma create timetable for sex without recourse to you as the man, even if u r dying for it aint her business. The result of stupidity orchestrated by religion, the greatest threat to our specie. I hope he learns well. I wudnt tell him what to do, but i know what i wud do if it wer me. Draconian is my style
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by obyrich(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2017
I'm only interested in the part where the man was enthralled by 'her christian life'. grin. I don tire for all these churchy people.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Blackhawk01: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2017
obyrich:
I'm only interested in the part where the man was enthralled by 'her christian life'. grin. I don tire for all these churchy people.

My bloda! Church people tire me pass you. cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine / She Wouldn't Pick My Calls Again, After I Asked Her This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.