Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding (8578 Views)

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad / Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Who can summarize d epistle?

Read haba

1 Share

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by BadBlaize(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2017
DAT marriage dn cut lyk NY bet9ja slip
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Adaumunocha(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Read haba
Lol...
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by CaesarDon(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
@modelmike7 to be honest your guy is a slowpoke if he's thinking of d next step to take (no offense )
like WTF!!! it's this same atituide that made his fiancee cheat on him with confidence, cos she now he'd react like d slowpoke he his.

Really asking dumb questions if she should keep d baby, what's his fvcking business maybe he wants to father kids 4rm other men after marriage

Pls and pls if he has any dignity and self worth his questions should b how 2 organize d family meeting to collect his bride price, he should thank his stars dis happened b4 d marriage proper

I pray he dosen't fall victim in his next relationship with this mentality

my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by chronique(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2017
E be like say dem send una come meet person for this Nairaland with all these tales of infidelity. As for me, the guy should move on and never look back.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by vanvick247(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
BadBlaize:
DAT marriage dn cut lyk NY bet9ja slip

I swear down bro!! Better cut no need to even reason the matter sef.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by sauceEEP(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by donnffd(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
MizMyColi:
@modelmike

I need to get some perspective here.

1. Has she admitted to cheating on the guy?

2. The fact that there was no sex between both of them does not mean that they did not do pre-intimacy where the guy might have probably used his kini to rub the walls of her kana.

Now, if that ever happened, it is possible that semen might have slipped in without knowing.
The average cum contains millions of sperms. All that is needed is just one, only one spermatozoa.

Now, if we have ruled out the possibility of number 2 above, then our Sister in the Lord needs to confess.

We need to know the circumstances surrounding that philandering attitude despite being with a man that cared that much for her.

If you ask me ehn, na to just call off the proceedings for now at least. Forget about asking for return. Love can be funny. Don't be surprised that even with what has happened, the man is still going to marry her.

So he should take his time to put things in perspective and reach a conclusion he is sure he won't regret.

I was reading your post and i was like damn, this is the first rational comment on the thread and finding out you are female only got me more interested(not like i think females are not rational but its kinda rare in this country), just glanced at your profile and i am guessing you are a free-thinker?

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by NigerDeltan(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
modelmike7:
Still raking my head around this.
It is a tough one to Crack!!

Believe me nothing is tough to crack there
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
donnffd:

I was reading your post and i was like damn, this is the first rational comment on the thread and finding out you are female only got me more interested(not like i think females are not rational but its kinda rare in this country), just glanced at your profile and i am guessing you are a free-thinker?

Lol
smiley
Thank you for the compliment.
Freethinker?
I think so.
Not so sure, inshot, I dunno o cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by hooklover: 1:33am On Sep 27, 2017
This is how one of my married date is presently pregnant for me but in her husbands house. Only 2of us is aware and fellow narrialand folks who saw my post..
It's already 3months Now....
Web I tell u not to trust ladies u will say am wicked, but it's unnecessary to live long. Just enjoy d pussy without any emotional attachment....
If I count the number of god fearing married ladies I date ,and the husbands will be saying my wife is d best wife on earth and I will just be laughing saying another mug is born.Many ladies so not have no in sere dictionary especially to alpha males..
If I catch u and isolate u.. U own in sorry. Lol
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Oh man l am shocked,l am shocked,l am shocked.l was visibly shaken for like over 5 minutes since l read the story.

From analysing the story,this is what l noticed

1.The courtship/date period is short too short
2.Where did he meet the woman
3.Didnt the pastor/his parents ask some pertinent questions just to rattle him to test his confidence/resolve in his choice of partner.
4.Did he not do a background check on the lady herself by simple interaction with her friends and his friends(non married and married)
via simple social gatherings and asigning her some simple type of wifey task to do.
5.Did you introduce her to your friends formally and non formally,verbally and non verbally without asking for their opinion and feedback
and watch even if it means nothing.
6.Did the two of you by any chance meet with any individual who is very traditional.

Man l no fit talk again my body still shake.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 3:41am On May 05, 2018
modelmike7:
I have sat on this for weeks. I know the man (he is my client) but I don’t know the woman in person. The man is confused (I told him he shouldn’t be. I certainly wouldn’t be). He has permitted me to share this here without disclosing his identity.

He and his woman have been together for 7 months. He is an accountant with a multinational construction company.

When he started a relationship with this woman, she advanced a ‘no sex’ rule as the basis of being in the relationship. The man readily agreed. He said he loved her and was planning to marry her. So what’s the point hurrying for what he would have for life?

The relationship blossomed. It was the love of his life. For the first time, he said, he was completely comfortable with a woman enough to want to marry her.

Four months into the relationship, he took her to his parents and elder siblings. They all liked her. She took him to her parents. They both liked him. Their respective pastors also approved of their plan to get married. A date was fixed for the marriage.

Then they started the tests. The HIV test came negative for both of them. Their genotype was compatible. The guy said he was so happy and relieved cos he didn’t want anything to be a barrier. He said the lady’s character and lifestyle were so agreeable with his. Their strong Christian faith also matched. The guy did not want to miss this gem.

Then it occurred to him that they do not know their reproductive fertility status, especially as they have not been having sex. The guy discussed with his woman and they both agreed to do a fertility test.

The chose the clinic of a consultant gynaecologist who happens to be a relative of the guy’s mother. They went for the result on the very day the printer delivered their wedding invitation card.

The doctor was very happy, the guy said. This made him believe, even before he was told, that they were both fertile. He was right. The doctor happily announced to the guy, whom he sees as his nephew, that he is fertile and has no reproductive issues. He said same about the woman but added, very happily, that , in fact, she is already pregnant! (For doctors and medical people in the house, is it ethical for a doctor to announce a pregnancy test result when none was required by the patients? Does fertility test for the woman necessarily involve a pregnancy test?).

The doctor did not know he had just dropped a bombshell. He looked at how shocked they couple looked and wondered aloud what was wrong.

The couple left in silence. The guy says the lady was just as shocked and nonplussed as he was.

HERE ARE THE ISSUES:

*What this means is that while insisting on the no sex rule with her man, she was sexually active elsewhere and became pregnant with another man 5 months into the relationship with the man she wants to marry.

*The guys says to worsen issues the lady has suggested aborting the 2months pregnancy. The guy would have none of that. Says he has never procured one and would never support it. Says its pure murder and can block her from future pregnancy.

*The other option is for the lady to have the child and let the father, whoever he is, to have it while they continue with the marriage. But the man is certain that his mother won’t let him go ahead and marry her if she knows she is pregnant for another man.

*Or to live a lie and pretend that the baby is his.

*Or to call it off with the lady and cut off completely from her.

*Please note that the guy has paid EVERYTHING on the marriage list, including the bride price. If the guy ends things now, would it be divorce or just ending a relationship??

*Finally (and this one is for me), is it possible for a mature woman to be 2 months pregnant and not know

If there is any post that requires matured and thoughtful comments/opinions(even if few), it is this one.

Thank you.

wtf!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Always Hitting Me. / I Cant Stop Loving Him / I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.