Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (37554 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Ndume, Others Risk Expulsion From APC Over NASS Leadership Tussle / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Oju4190: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man
But his broda told the whole world on Television dat he knew where is broada is, that he will not disclosed it. The fact is dat KANU is Ashamed to come out because he had betrayed his followers.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Klington: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
We don't have a good attorney general

You can do better than him

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

what is security threat? some one said he does not want to stay in the same country with you is a security threat? please i don't have time for people like you.
that's not the issue. The issue is, he can do that without inciting violence.

Why were you guys crying when quit notice was issued?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Klington: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
sarrki:
We don't have a good attorney general

You can do better than him
Or better still tell ur clueless mu... .. mu President to give you job

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

The sureties ought to remind Kanu to be of good behaviour and remember his bail conditions. If they feel he is uncontrollable they his apply to be discharged of their suretyship.
They rather ignored the breaches of many of his bail conditions, they will have to justify why they wont forfiet the N100m.

The court that gave him such mountainous bail conditions ought to have rearrested him the moment they discovered that he has disobeyed rather they sent troops to his house and killed/abducted him. Buhari is mad.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by AuroraB(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!
Tooooooooor!
Oversabi Abokis ruling over smart people.
Abaribe better get lawyers with good heads or even foreign ones to humiliate these jokers angry
I have asked the reason for invading his house, nobody has gotten a genuine reply to this.
Blind bats sad angry sad angry
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dreadful:
I'm seriously laughing at your confused comment!
na serious matter oh undecided no laugh
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
that's not the issue. The issue is, he can do that without inciting violence.

Why were you guys crying when quit notice was issued?

please examine your brain before quoting me.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

The court that gave him such mountainous bail conditions ought to have rearrested him the moment they discovered that he has disobeyed rather they sent troops to his house and killed/abducted him. Buhari is mad.
You do not know how courts functions, court will not do busybody investigating outside its processes. Kanu's madness and its delusion of granduer, has landed him in a hot spicy Nsala soup. Nigeria dey kampe.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:
[s]

please examine your brain before quoting me.[/s]
e pain am. grin grin tongue tongue

Fraudster, go and sell your stolen phone and give people with something meaningful to say a chance.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by lightwind(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
eodavids:

No, no, nooo!

When the bail was effected, there were express and implied terms underlying the bail.

The express terms will include the fact that when the court calls for the case, the sureties must produce the accused.

Unfortunately, the implied terms includes that normal court process will be followed in calling for Kanu to appear at the court.

Now, this military approach of handling Kanu's issue has breached the procedure and consequently caused a miscarriage of justice.

No court of law applying the conventional rule of law can legally go after the sureties of Kanu after the military interference with the matter.

Well, for now we must avoid prejudicial utterances. Let's watch the court.
the NA, FG, did not sieze NK rather this move by the FG is for NK to get afraid and come from where ever he's HIDDEN.... period
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
AuroraB:
Tooooooooor!
Oversabi Abokis ruling over smart people.
Abaribe better get lawyers with good heads or even foreign ones to humiliate these jokers angry
I have asked the reason for invading his house, nobody has gotten a genuine reply to this.
Blind bats sad angry sad angry
Did you travel out of the internet. Didnt you see the video online from IPOB?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Nairaboi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Note is taken of some stupid ediots that are cursing Buhari, let it be known that he was granted bail because he sought to go and treat his alleged illness he claimed to have suffered from. that was the basis on which the bail was sought in the first place. These same people who stood for him to be granted bail watched as he began stupid utterances, not minding that for each action an equal reaction is expected. He went ahead to be in a coven of over 10 people, among other unguided utterances and actions he committed. You reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

You do not know how courts functions, court will not do busybody investigating outside its processes. Kanu's madness and its delusion of granduer, has landed him in a hot spicy Nsala soup. Nigeria dey kampe.

Not logical
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by bakila: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
PointZerom:

Not logical
Na you sabi,
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by vertueptime: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Tell FG to produce him since they invaded his house

He should have waited for them to arrest him, instead of runing away
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by mavinc4u(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
e pain am. grin grin tongue tongue

Fraudster, go and sell your stolen phone and give people with something meaningful to say a chance.

The only way to know when people are pained is with *e pain am sentence* just to calm themselves. I can feed you , your entire family and the whole of your generations combined together. Always jealous of the successful ones, make use of your brain so you can be successful in life. i know you can't be like me but just to have some little sense. you are a poor man with poor mentality, look for your type please. Kpele.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Sunnah1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Presidency is mad

They're tired of hunting Nnamdi Kanu now they're after his sureties

Wen we have 10000000 urgent needs to be attended to

Nonsense Government like the poster above me
Your brain has been deactivated.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Sunnah1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Presidency is mad

They're tired of hunting Nnamdi Kanu now they're after his sureties

Wen we have 10000000 urgent needs to be attended to

Nonsense Government like the poster above me
Your brain has been deactivated.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by msylva2147(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
all those coconut head that are saying army invaded nnamdiot cownu, did the army carried their vehicles from nowhere straight to cownu 's house? cownu was just an idiot to have confronted the army proving Mugabe. when he saw the Army in his town instead of him to mind his own business he decided to face them thinking that his town people will join him and deal with the army but unfortunately he got it wrong, now everyone is shouting they invaded his compound and kill his dog. nonsense ipob wailers. By the time the Federal government is through with that idiot and his supporters he will come back to his senses if at all he has one.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by arsenal33: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

you seem not to understand. If GMB had ignored them, you wouldn't have known about them today but his arrogant and bitterness of mind caused all these.
After they said there will be no elections in SE?
May be the FG should have waited for the mayhem
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by famzynet: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Buhari is useless to Nigeria . He is clueless and a dictator.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
but the govt broke engagement rules and nothing is done to them
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by BALLOSKI: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

The only way to know when people are pained is with *e pain am sentence* just to calm themselves. I can feed you , your entire family and the whole of your generations combined together. Always jealous of the successful ones, make use of your brain so you can be successful in life. i know you can't be like me but just to have some little sense. you are a poor man with poor mentality, look for your type please. Kpele.

Lol. If you know wetin I know, you won't talk again. The number on your signature is here already. Let's meet so you can see who you're talking to. Feed me? This cheap girl thinks everyone is like you.

Where in Abuja or Lagos can we meet? Make I clear your doubts. Na think say na everybody de follow etisalat truck de market phone like una.

E pain you grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Kiakia(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
freeze001:
Did his sureties ask FG to denigrate its judiciary and go after a person on bail? Why did the army not respect the court and wait for the next adjourned date while allowing the civilian justice system to run its course? Useless goats!
The Federal Government and it's Army bungled this one. If Kanu does not appear in court on the next adjourned date, government should be held responsible and not the sureties. It is common knowledge that the army caused the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu. They know that there is a legal process in court against him and yet cannot wait till the next adjourned date before going after him. The said Obno Obla or whatever he is called now wants the court to hold Kanu's sureties responsible if he fails to appear in court in October. What a dumb reasoning! Of course, the court will take judicial notice of incident of the past two weeks with regard to Kanu in arriving at a decision. If the so called Obno Obla or whatever is a lawyer, he should know this.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by misano(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
The sureties will laugh of the FG by asking them to produce Kanu since they invaded his house and since then his whereabout is unknown.

Do we expect the sureties to be Kanu bodyguard. The state granted him bail and the same state kidnapped him.

Buhari is just a mad man

LOL

I read this on Vanguard:

The United State government has said that it does not see the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, as a terrorist organisation.

While the Federal Government of Nigeria has proscribed IPOB and labeled it a terrorist organization, the US government, however, said it does not see IPOB as a terrorist organisation.

It said, although US is strongly in support of a peaceful resolution of internal crisis in Nigeria, however, under the United States’ laws, IPOB does not fit in as a terrorist organisation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ipob-not-a-terrorist-organisation-us-govt/

This government nor wise at all
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Kiakia(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:
Attorney general is a legal dullard
An inconsequential fellow in the scheme of things!
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Kiakia(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
aolawale025:
What kind of government is this. Some appointees render an opinion and it's deemed as "presidency". Who is presidency?
I wonder! A fellow like Garba Shehu airs an opinion, journalists will tag it as Presidency said this, Presidency said that. Is Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina, or even this Obno Obla the Presidency? Who is this Presidency biko nu?
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
They killed him and are now looking for who too jail on his behalf.

Killed who? Who told you Kanu is dead? Keep talking thrash so on he will come out from his coward hide out.

Kanu had jumped bail and those who stood for him should produce him or go to jail.

Take it or bust it. I warned you all of this imminent doom but people like you called me Afonja then, now it has happen ed so I have no pity or mercy on Kanu at all he must face the music for being stupid.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by OmoEpe(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
greggng:
I strongly believed aac govt will deliver but with the way they re going about this kanu issue, they might end up attracting enough supporters for the kanu. Since they know he is due to appear in court soon why invading his home? Will killing him end the agitation? If I were this regime I will listen to obasanjo. I used the word regime cos they re acting like military regime
Clap for yourself. So they should have waited till other tribes react to his provocation like the Arewa youths did and the whole nation goes into uncontrollable crisis before arresting him?
See your argument. Ride on
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by Turbocharged: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
bakila:

The sureties ought to remind Kanu to be of good behaviour and remember his bail conditions. If they feel he is uncontrollable they his apply to be discharged of their suretyship.
They rather ignored the breaches of many of his bail conditions, they will have to justify why they wont forfiet the N100m.
Pocket lawyers everywhere.
Maybe you need a 4 year lecture on what a surety is.
Re: Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency by InvertedHammer: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
/.
Education in Nigeria is just for the title.

The Attorney-General is as good as a first year law student.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.