Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (43771 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
I just dey look u grin
lol....af give up
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Phinity318:
lol....af give up
That's the best option grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol it saves lives

I'll beat you both oo..
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol it saves lives
And destroys pussys. grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
makydebbie:
And destroys pussys. grin
Preach grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Chascop:

I'll beat you both oo..
Excuse me

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by KennyID17(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Preach grin

So u no fit greet again abii? Coz all these boiz don dey toast u, u con think say u fine pass as u fine? grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

I said don't quote ...
is that how u greet person undecided
Is it ur nairaland?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
No mind am
KennyID17:

So u no fit greet again abii? Coz all these boiz don dey toast u, u con think say u fine pass as u fine? grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Millz404(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol
Anti depressant ko .. so deek cures depression grin or he added to it sexky I have seen it all ..
I shouldn't even be laughing but can't believe you think he was being a good friend na wa o ... make I write ur name down fear these guys grin

Learning about sex hormones and mood inevitably brings up research (that Burch co-authored) that is so spectacularly popular that people still bring it up regularly, although it is over a decade old. This study dove into the intricacies of seminal fluid and found that vaginal exposure to seminal fluid was related to lower levels of depressive symptoms.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

You clearly lack self control
Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

So cause she crying u thought lets fuvk Wt kinda guy are you ..
please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me
Lalas247 kilo happen na grin
Y are u angry na.
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
dingbang:
Is it ur nairaland?
tongue
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamZod:

Lalas247 kilo happen na grin
Y are u angry na.
Angry ke lie lie grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Look she was in a VULNERABLE state yes .. u clearly stated she woke up crying .. even if she begged you to sex her you should have been a good guy and said NO ! Yes she would have thanked you for it and even valued you more

please ladies careful who you cry to when your mind ain't right .. it's sex the guy will be thinking about shioor
YOU LACK SELF CONTROL ! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION ! scumbags up n down argh

Don't quote me
I couldn't have agreed more.Well said,sis.

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
KennyID17:

Afternoon grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
I couldn't have agreed more.Well said,sis.
wink
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by KennyID17(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
dingbang:
No mind am

Lol grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by makydebbie(f): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Preach grin
grin
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by thesuave10(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:

There was nothing vulnerable there. She carried her self to the guy's house..The fact that her bf broke up with her now made her homeless shey? She had sex with him.let her just move on and stop acting stupid

YOU ARE BLESSED. YOU'RE FÛCKING SMART. YOU ARE WISE INDEED

3 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by KennyID17(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Afternoon grin

Good gehl grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Angry ke lie lie grin
Hmmm, smiley I see.
Happy Sunday, hope you went to church?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by thesuave10(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me

Yes we know, dude fûcked up But we all agree it's not rape abi whether she was vulnerable or not
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by CHARLOE(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

What basic need so one night is too much to think with his brain
Look she may just want company yall need to get it your head company doesn't mean sex ... being there for someone doesn't mean sex
Even if he wasn't thinking about it doesn't he have any pride .. he is cheap sorry

So crying mean u must bang her ... even if she begged for it I know guys that will never in the morning they can discuss it and if that's wt she really wanted it could have still happened .. why not wait sad

Lots of decent guys out there won't touch her till she has calmed down and thinking again
Cc djeezy
How old are u? Listen young man, if he did not bang her rumours will start flying round d nebourhood that he's gay/impotent, except she no b naija babe.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
thesuave10:

Yes we know, dude fûcked up But we all agree it's not rape abi whether she was vulnerable or not
Agreed smiley
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamZod:

Hmmm, smiley I see.
Happy Sunday, hope you went to church?
Child of God lik me... yes o
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by thesuave10(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Agreed smiley

Good girl. Oya go to the gym wink
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
thesuave10:

Good girl. Oya go to the gym wink
I dey go
Make I go squat tongue see ya
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by thesuave10(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

I dey go
Make I go squat tongue see ya

Sure thing . See you around
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nicolars(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
This reminds me of the popular movie friends,
Roz saw that Rachel was very vulnerable and she begged him for sex, baba said no that she isn't in her right sense,he do gentleman

That morning Rachel showed him pepper and was angry at him

Moral of the lesson is either way,the op will be wrong.. Girls are confused
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Child of God lik me... yes o
I for fear o grin...A whole choir mistress like u. wink
btw, what latest series are u following?
Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by ayaside(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
It is not rape BUT

Don't quote me
Really??Let's turn the tables around.Assume the guy was the girl.Do you think he'll wake up to accuse her of raping him?.If you mess up,own it and don't push it to somebody.RAPE is such a powerful word and i hope she knows the meaning.No guy with his right will wanna be tagged a RAPIST.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Sweet heart can't u see the ones saying the guy did the right thing .. are very thirsty so any slight chance no control ..
Like wild dogs

That's why I like guys who think with their brain n not their deeks ...
Exactly. Mind them not. Birds of a feather they say flock together.
. Even if the girl comes begging, as a friend, he should be able to understand she's depressed and comfort her not seeing that as an opportunity to have sex with her. So as the girl was crying in the middle of the night, his head was just screaming SEX SEX SEX. gosh!! Some guys are actually dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.