Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana (32599 Views)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by djemillionia: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Does is really matter?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by madridsta007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:

His headless followers won't see this.

Because it is a piece of laughable propaganda from Femi Falana who was probably laughing while saying that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=djemillionia post=60786076][/quote]it doesn't matter Jo,na minus one him be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by nairavsdollars(f): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
falana, bribe taker should shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by tottinova: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/24/biafra-hope-nnamdi-kanu-will-show-soon-falana/amp/

His so called followers (ipob) won't read this article now and rethink before they make any move. They'll just die for nothing while their leader is drinking tea with his family abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by NovusHomo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=60779762]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by asawanathegreat(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
U have said it all Mr Falana. So those of u Fighting for one thing or d other how many Citizenship passport do u have. Mind ur self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by magoo10(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:

His headless followers won't see this.
say something reasonable or go back to bed and sleep in peace .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by KingsJohnson(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
gbosaa:

How did Kanu escape from his house that was under surveillance by the Nigeria military intelligence? How did he escape from a house that was ambushed and surrounded by the Nigeria army?

I think Nigeria military should disclose the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't believe that he escaped from that house except he is some kind of magician.

I have this weird feeling that the worst might have happened to him. Where are the Igbos? They should know where he is? If he escaped, there must be someone with him. He can't just disappear and if the Nigeria army took him away, someone might have seen something.

IPOB supporters should also stop posting fake and old videos of his rallies claiming that he is back.

The answer you seek is with the BSS you guys underrated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ogazi007(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Falana could be very right.After all,the Kanu of a guy had two passports Nigeria and that of Britain,but he sneaked into Nigeria without using any of the passport.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s] What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport ?.
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Read what I attached below about Kanu's passport...
Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum [/s] ?
Shatap... Always spewing rubbish

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ojimbo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mind you. Falana may have taken weed before making this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by johnshagb(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Hmm.. the life of yorubas taya me i swaer.how can the self acclaimed educated people reason this way? undecided

Every dick and harry, even goats and local chikens walking in the street knows that kanu's
Papers were seized by the court.. so how would he espcape MR DEAR FALANA undecided

walahi this tribe and their reasoning shaa

undecided undecided

You don't need to drag a whole tribe into this because of one man's opinion. It's a challenge to how you (tribe) reason too. Let's try and be logical in delivering our views. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by erinalex: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridsta007:

Because it is a piece of laughable propaganda from Femi Falana who was probably laughing while saying that.
do u really know d meaning of propaganda? Everything to u is propaganda so far it didn't meet ur mind set. Is it propaganda that KANU uses due citizenship? An average IBO man is too emotional, always running away from d fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by okerekeikpo: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
My supreme leader is very safe, the zoo government can't try shit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
i think this old bald headed falana may have Dementia grin hence all his incoherent suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ofemmanu1:
Kanu is long dead.

May his soul rest in pieces, Amen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ojlifa: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
for knowledge purposes as a citizen of Britain if for any reason you do not have your passport on you,you can proceed to the closest consulate and apply for an emergency travel certificate which allows you travel back to the uk.so falana is very correct

Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, his passport Nig govt ceased or what ?
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Read what I attached below about Kanu's passport...
Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dude kanu is nit in safe hands..
If noy dead.. u gys should stop confuse otherd..
People need to kno d truth and act fast before its too late.

U guys should stop all this nonsense.. all is not well with kanu

They are all planted by the Govt to keepthe narrative that Kanu is missing going as a distraction ..They went as far as making fake calls to channels claiming to be Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by KingsJohnson(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
libertyhope2017:

If Nnamdi Kanu is dead, missing or in Nigerian government custody, I assure you, Radio Biafra will be on fire on that like they did when he was arrested; they knew right-away. I think he is in a secured location, and directing all the recent rallies you see going on abroad. If indeed he escaped despite all the surveillance, it shows Nigerian military is useless.

They don't know that Biafrans are more advance nd sophisticated dan dem all put together
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Falana is just a typical Afonja. No matter how old they are, they still think the same way. Even my toddler knows that NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR THE COURT CONFISCATED KANU'S BRITISH PASSPORT. The fact that Falana, a lawyer, SAN, pretends not to know this, tells me he is an afonja. Kanu is around and he is going no where. HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER AS YOU SAID BECAUSE THEY INVADED HIS HOME TO KILL HIM. HE WILL NOT COME OUT TO ATTEND ANY USELESS COURT PROCEEDINGS UNTIL THERE IS ASSURANCE HE WILL NOT BE HARM BY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR UNTIL THE PENDING INTENTIONAL PROTECTION ORDER FOR HIS SAFETY IN NIGERIA IS APPROVED

How can he cone and attend court proceedings?
He is a bloody coward like his mentor Ojukwu
This is your hero who promised to fight with his last drop of blood
Pigs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

Shatap... Always spring rubbish

why don't you highlight the rubbish na ? She provided fact that the Govt was with both passport ..If any body was saying rubbish it's Falana

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by EponOjuku: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why is Kanu afraid?

Didn't he say he wanted Biafra or death?

The problem with these Biafran pigs is that they're not ready to die for what they believe in. Sensible Igbos warned them but they wouldn't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
How come you people did not care about the Igbos he has endangered thier lives in the north? He's better dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hope Ekweremadu ain't one of the sureties?
I remembered how he used to criticise Buhari outside Nigeria
Hausa/Fulani no dey forgive ooooooooo
Because the speed with which Ahmed Lawan would use to replace him would be faster than the 2018 Bugatti
Dem wan play with Hausa man for politics
Northerners that specialize in using every goo, bad , ugly situation to deal with their enemies and protect their interests
D next victims are SARAKI and MALAMI tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by discusant: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/24/biafra-hope-nnamdi-kanu-will-show-soon-falana/amp/

No Nigerian, especially from the south, has his/her life in his/her hands if Buhari clan would kidnap and kill Nnamdi Kanu through Nigerian armed forces.

Let it not be lost in anybody that Muhammad Buhari introduced kidnap and murder with retroactive laws using Nigeria's government instruments.

Buhari as HoS in the '80s ordered the kidnap of Umaru Dikko in England.

Buhari ordered the killing of three young Nigerians through a law that never existed before those youths committed their crime.

Half education is a big disease, worse with Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Wenebadu(f): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
life is not important to that being
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by olatuns2016: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4075800/nnamdi-kanus-life-may-danger

U guys should stop all this nonsense.. all is not well with kanu[/quote]

Warning was given
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

why don't you highlight the rubbish na ? She provided fact that the Govt was with both passport ..If any body was saying rubbish it's Falana
WHAT rubbish?
That your Lord Nnamdi Kanu, shouldn't hide so as not to put those who stood for him into trouble?
HE doesn't have to be in UK if he want to hide.. He can run to ghana, Cameroon or under his father's bed..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHAT rubbish?
That your Lord Nnamdi Kanu, shouldn't hide so as not to put those who stood for him into trouble?
HE doesn't have to be in UK if he want to hide.. He can run to ghana, Cameroon or under his father's bed..

I am not Igbo so hold your horses , I just stand for the truth all the time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by successinlife: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
The way people thinks baffles me.Nigerian govt. has no right or power to seize British passport likewise British govt. has no right to seize a Nigerian passport,they can hold the passport that belongs to them and not the one that belongs to another country,i am sure the passport must have been handed over to British high commission,Britain has not seen why Kanu's passport should be confiscated and he might have collected his British passport.The same day military besieged his abode his junior brother said that Kanu is safe and they are not disclosing his whereabout.He did well if he has gone underground because his life is at stake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Applauds Fayemi’s Leadership Qualities (photos) / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.