Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana (32582 Views)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by tballeyy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:

His headless followers won't see this.
igbo no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Daboomb: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, is it his passport Nig govt ceased or what ?
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Read what I attached below about Kanu's passport...
Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum ?

So, even the hairy-chested women of this Pig race also Pound their chest? shocked shocked

Nna, the thing is in the DNA. undecided undecided

Issokay, let us hear the 'female version' of the usual useless ultimatums
grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by chineduemmao: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
gbosaa:

How did Kanu escape from his house that was under surveillance by the Nigeria military intelligence? How did he escape from a house that was ambushed and surrounded by the Nigeria army?

I think Nigeria military should disclose the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't believe that he escaped from that house except he is some kind of magician.

I have this weird feeling that the worst might have happened to him. Where are the Igbos? They should know where he is? If he escaped, there must be someone with him. He can't just disappear and if the Nigeria army took him away, someone might have seen something.

IPOB supporters should also stop posting fake and old videos of his rallies claiming that he is back.
Actually the reason ipob supporters attacked hausa in PH was because they were misinformed that kanu was dead... it was non ochestrated. i just pray his breathing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by mowapa(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, is it his passport Nig govt ceased or what ?
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum ?

Maybe if you cease writing, Nigeria gov will return Kanu seized passport.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by rasco2000me: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari never gave Nnamdi life so he can't take it

To the Nigeria army, APC led administration who sees nothing wrong in what's going on, and to nairaland Zombie who jubilate over innocent bloods spilled

U all shall be alive and Bury ur children one after the other

Amen

Insha alla
may ur entire household share This prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Guestlander: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, is it his passport Nig govt seized or what ?

And you sincerely think that if you are a British citizen you cannot enter the U.K without a passport?
Amazingly 52 people liked your comment!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by BALLOSKI: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
magoo10:
say something reasonable or go back to bed and sleep in peace .
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Benekruku(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Hmm.. the life of yorubas taya me i swaer.how can the self acclaimed educated people reason this way? undecided

Every dick and harry, even goats and local chikens walking in the street knows that kanu's
Papers were seized by the court.. so how would he espcape MR DEAR FALANA undecided

walahi this tribe and their reasoning shaa

undecided undecided

You re dumb and openly exposed it on a social platform.

Do you know how many routes you can use to leave Nigeria without having papers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by BALLOSKI: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Guestlander:

And you sincerely think that if you are a British citizen you cannot enter the U.K without a passport?
Amazingly 52 people liked your comment!
like those who liked her post, cyynthia has nothing upstairs. This is like somebody telling me I can't come home because I'm without a passport.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Only those looking for a monthly salary job from corrupt Nigeria governments institutions that are Nigerians; not those of us creating for ourselves.

Indigenous People Of Biafra are the only agitators ever to used mouths to exposing corrupt Nigeria governments.

Nigeria will never be together. Nigerian politicians are using their gullible supporters to enriching themselves.

The only solution is to conduct referendum.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am not Igbo so hold your horses , I just stand for the truth all the time
HMMM... Must you deny your tribe just because it is a faceless forum?Some people sef... Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Praktikals(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Falana is just a typical Afonja. No matter how old they are, they still think the same way. Even my toddler knows that NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR THE COURT CONFISCATED KANU'S BRITISH PASSPORT. The fact that Falana, a lawyer, SAN, pretends not to know this, tells me he is an afonja. Kanu is around and he is going no where. HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER AS YOU SAID BECAUSE THEY INVADED HIS HOME TO KILL HIM. HE WILL NOT COME OUT TO ATTEND ANY USELESS COURT PROCEEDINGS UNTIL THERE IS ASSURANCE HE WILL NOT BE HARM BY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR UNTIL THE PENDING INTENTIONAL PROTECTION ORDER FOR HIS SAFETY IN NIGERIA IS APPROVED
Your Intelligence quotient is very low. So Falana must know everything about the low life known as Kanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
chineduemmao:
Actually the reason ipob supporters attacked hausa in PH was because they were misinformed that kanu was dead... it was non ochestrated. i just pray his breathing

What has an Hausa man in PH got to do with Nigerian army activities in the SE?

It was very foolish and cowardly to attack innocent Hausas because of the problems in Abia state. Whoever initiated that violence should be beaten to death by Igbos.

IPOB I learnt is non violent and should distance themselves from resorting to mindless violence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I hope not..who he epp?
He's helping to set you free from corrupt Nigeria republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ofuonyebi: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
I think falana is gradually outliving his usefulness unlike before by mixing politics with his

alleged human right activist campaign...this is not the femi falana we know before...

his thinking and tact of public pronouncements has become a poopoo....

he now speaks from too sides of his mouth!1...in the name of trying to seek cheap ill-fated relevance..

if you want to join politics ...you better do so on a proper note...than rimaroling on the flimsy excuse of supporting kanu and his cohort
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
gbosaa:

Nnamdi Kanu doesn't direct any rallies abroad. Where did you get this information from. If he is still alive, he should speak.

You can't plan for Indigenous People of Biafra. Anambra elections will still be boycotts.

So go and sell your vote for plate of food as usual, zombies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

HMMM... Must you deny your tribe just because it is a faceless forum?Some people sef... Lol

I am not Igbo besides it's not a faceless forum because I happen to know alot of people here personally including you sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am not Igbo besides it's not a faceless forum because I happen to know alot of people here personally including you sir
Most people in sections I have been active in know about me.. I don't see the need to hide myself... It is people like you thst goes faceless and can't even maintain one moniker for a month..

You don't know me personally Sir...

Atleast, one of the following is correct...
1....you are an igbo..
2...you hate Buhari with passion..
3...You are a politician..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

Most people in section I have been active in knows about me.. I don't see the need to hide myself... It is people like you thst goes faceless and can't even maintain one moniker for a month..

You don't know me personally Sir...

Atleast, one of the following is correct...
1....you are an igbo..
2...you hate Buhari with passion..
3...You are a politician..

I am not Igbo but you are right about the other two
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am not Igbo but you are right about the other two
I see.... PDP... Right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

I see.... PDP... Right?

I am a patriot smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am a patriot smiley
All piliti0always claim to be patriotic.... So not surprised.. Are you a PDP member or not..
Ain't Yiu proud of your party?
Abi, is that you belong to any party that goes against Buhari? Including Ipob party?
Is that your party?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

All piliti0always claim to be patriotic.... So not surprised.. Are you a PDP member or not..
Ain't Yiu proud of your party?
Abi, is that you belong to any party that goes against Buhari? Including Ipob party?
Is that your party?

I am a card carrying member of the APC but I am not comfortable with the person of Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am a card carrying member of the APC but I am not comfortable with the person of Buhari
Really? Any reason?
I am not a politician....
I just believe we Nigerians need a president with Iron hand...
Someone like Buhari or Obasanjo...
Once Buhari fail me, na to leave the rest for God..
To me, the main difference between APC and PDP is Buhari..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
South east was generally peaceful despite orderly gatherings by the peaople until they sent their army.
The army came and startrd shooting the innocent people,opening their homes in the night and maiming them,broadaylight shooting of anyone with biafran flag,bangle et al. Intentional burning of police stations by the army just to criminalize the agitation.the only agenda was to paint them as terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

Really? Any reason?
I am not a politician....
I just believe we Nigerians need a president with Iron hand...
Someone like Buhari or Obasanjo...
Once Buhari fail me, na to leave the rest for God..
To me, the main difference between APC and PDP is Buhari..

I have serious doubts about his vision for Nigeria and I am actually more comfortable with the Vice president than him ...You cannot give what you don't have and that's the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mnwhle they have a fulani who inpersonates a buhari.buhari died about 2months ago,they just did a facial transplant on the said fulani man.that explains the rat story where his finger print did not match his po and the cooked up some rubbish of cleaning up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I have serious doubts about his vision for Nigeria and I am actually more comfortable with the Vice president than him ...You cannot give what you don't have and that's the truth.
Well, there is no doubt that Osinbanjo is more brilliant/intelligent than Buhari... But we Nigerians need iron hands to control us for now.. Didn't you notice how Ipob and some politicians like Sarrki, Ffk, Dino and Co treated Prof Osinbanjo when he was the acting president?
We need strong hands like Buhari and Obj(this one disappointed me sha) to be our president for now biko..
Buhari/Osinbanjo combo aren't doing bad so far.. They can only get better..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
luckymaj:
[s] Mnwhle they have a fulani who inpersonates a buhari.buhari died about 2months ago,they just the did a facial transplant on the said fulani man.that explains the rat story where his finger print did not his po and the cooked up some rubbish of cleaning up[/s]
WHAT a senseless post... Na wa oo..
THIS is why I don't like nnamdi Kanu... He has a lot of gullible followers that believe all the lies and propaganda he always dish out to them... Shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHAT a senseless post... Na wa oo..
THIS is why I don't like nnamdi Kanu... He has a lot of gullible followers that believe all the lies and propaganda he always dish out to them... Shame
hater you will continue being deluded

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
You must be headless. So he should sit in his house and wait for the army to shoot him dead.
If he has escaped, then the Ntoor.
Why should the Nigerian Army invade the house of a man who has a court case on October 17?
Stop insulting people for what they believe.
BALLOSKI:

His [b]headless followers [/b]won't see this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
So where is he? The last we heard of him, the Nigerian Army surrounded his father's palace. Nnamdi Kanu has always been/visible and heard/audible till this happened. The army must produce him.
vickylincon:
Ipob...I think they are the most deluded people. I actually admire their courage and determination...but the way they go about the struggles make people hate them. from hate speeches to chest beating and picking a fight with whoever go against them, it's just endless. Kanu who's a frontier of the struggles has gone AWOL. the guy doesn't have investment here... same with Tompolo. now, this
People are saying it's Soldiers that arrest him. I pitied those innocent souls that was wasted by these miscreants who don't witness the civil war. If you wanna break away... go about it legally instead of drumming war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.