Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana (32596 Views)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
luckymaj:
hater you will continue being deluded
YOU are the deluded one here to believe the Buhari you see now is cloned..

Your Lord Kanu and his "Jubril from Sudan" bla bla bla rubbish Talk..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by LordOfNaira: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
So where is he? The last we heard of him, the Nigerian Army surrounded his father's palace. Nnamdi Kanu has always been/visible and heard/audible till this happened. The army must produce him.

Kanu is a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Are you part of the Arewa team that sighted him at the border?
proudlyYoruba:
He went the 'ojukwu' way. No need for passport where he wan board plane, the guy escaped through the cameroun border
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
You must be a coward too. It takes a coward to know one.
LordOfNaira:

Kanu is a coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
Me ayyam Yoruba ooo. Arewa ke. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by BALLOSKI: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
You must be headless. So he should sit in his house and wait for the army to shoot him dead.
If he has escaped, then the Ntoor.
Why should the Nigerian Army invade the house of a man who has a court case on October 17?
Stop insulting people for what they believe.
grin grin grin

People around are wondering why I'm laughing- you got me laughing.

But, dilekto says biafla or death nau. Why him de run again?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by BALLOSKI: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
grin grin grin

You just funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
You must be headless. So he should sit in his house and wait for the army to shoot him dead.
If he has escaped, then the Ntoor.
Why should the Nigerian Army invade the house of a man who has a court case on October 17?
Stop insulting people for what they believe.
I have 2 simple questions for you....

1...What is the meaning of BIAFRA OR DEATH?

2...where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Ojomma: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Biafra has come to stay...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by LordOfNaira: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
You must be a coward too. It takes a coward to know one.

How was your day?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by vickylincon(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
So where is he? The last we heard of him, the Nigerian Army surrounded his father's palace. Nnamdi Kanu has always been/visible and heard/audible till this happened. The army must produce him.
don't tell me you think the army have him o. this guy don go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by mavinc4u(f): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
luckymaj:
South east was generally peaceful despite orderly gatherings by the peaople until they sent their army.
The army came and startrd shooting the innocent people,opening their homes in the night and maiming them,broadaylight shooting of anyone with biafran flag,bangle et al. Intentional burning of police stations by the army just to criminalize the agitation.the only agenda was to paint them as terrorist

Leave those guys, they will all die miserable and even their corpses would not been seen as it would be devoured by vultures.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by dirtyhokage(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, is it his passport Nig govt seized or what ?
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Read what I attached below about Kanu's passport...
Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one
of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum ?
Typical biafra supporter...let me ask you this question madam facts! How did alamieyeseigha escaped from UK to Nigeria when his passports was seized by the UK govt? Funny ipod people

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by dirtyhokage(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, is it his passport Nig govt seized or what ?
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Read what I attached below about Kanu's passport...
Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one
of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum ?
Typical biafra supporter...let me ask you this question madam facts! How did alamieyeseigha escaped from UK to Nigeria while his passport was seized by the UK govt? Funny ipod people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2017
I am good.. No dey make me vex with you comment Abeg.
LordOfNaira:

How was your day?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2017
1.Biafra or death means what it means.
2.Ask the Nigerian army, they are in a better position to tell.
Theakthedream:

I have 2 simple questions for you....

1...What is the meaning of BIAFRA OR DEATH?

2...where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Him no run. Nigerian army Don kill am. You can keep laughing.
BALLOSKI:
grin grin grin

People around are wondering why I'm laughing- you got me laughing.

But, dilekto says biafla or death nau. Why him de run again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
vickylincon:
Ipob...I think they are the most deluded people. I actually admire their courage and determination...but the way they go about the struggles make people hate them. from hate speeches to chest beating and picking a fight with whoever go against them, it's just endless. Kanu who's a frontier of the struggles has gone AWOL. the guy doesn't have investment here... same with Tompolo. now, this
People are saying it's Soldiers that arrest him. I pitied those innocent souls that was wasted by these miscreants who don't witness the civil war. If you wanna break away... go about it legally instead of drumming war.
but ur clueless country wil frustrate all the legal moves just like ur moronic ninny judge granted an order declaring them a terrorist group without recourse to their defense team to explain why the order should not be. everybody is pretending as if their are no issues .one person is eating and he wants others to be lookers. PMB recruiting only Northerners as service chiefs. i pray this country will not go to war because it certainly will be what all wont expect
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by blacknp(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2017
Guestlander:

And you sincerely think that if you are a British citizen you cannot enter the U.K without a passport?
Amazingly 52 people liked your comment!
How will immigration know you are British without a passport?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
Him no run. Nigerian army Don kill am. You can keep laughing.
I don't believe it.. Nnamdi Kanu told you people that the Nigerian Army can't get him and go back alive...
So I believe that he is either hiding or on the run.. Unless you want to tell me that your Lord Nnamdi Kanu was just chest beating..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
He went the 'ojukwu' way. No need for passport where he wan board plane, the guy escaped through the cameroun border
keep laughing over a serious matter OBJ's advice to PMB is pregnant. be sure it wont be like the arrow war fought in the 60's
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
but ur clueless country wil frustrate all the legal moves just like ur moronic ninny judge granted an order declaring them a terrorist group without recourse to their defense team to explain why the order should not be. everybody is pretending as if their are no issues .one person is eating and he wants others to be lookers. PMB recruiting only Northerners as service chiefs. i pray this country will not go to war because it certainly will be what all wont expect
BUT a Nigerian judge granted him the bail he is currently enjoying... True or false?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by blacknp(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
You pray this country goes to war?May Jehovah Punish you and your whole family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2017
blacknp:
You pray this country goes to war?May Jehovah Punish you and your whole family.
you must be blind please read well but i won't dissipate my energy exchanging words with a blind thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
keep laughing over a serious matter OBJ's advice to PMB is pregnant. be sure it wont be like the arrow war fought in the 60's
WHICH obj? Is it the same obj that you guys call names like baboon, monkey, ugly, irrelevant, motor park tout?
Is he now relevant?
YOU people are just too emotional.. No wonder Ffk and Fayose are both playing you guys like Ludo game.
Are you cckalima, ready to fight war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by alezzy13: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:

Abeg stop making noise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 12:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

BUT a Nigerian judge grantes him the bail he is currently enjoying... True or false?
did the bail come overnight. it was after exhaustive legal battles
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
did the bail come overnight. it was after exhaustive legal battles
HE was granted bail.. True or false?

What would you have done if he wasn't granted bail? Declare war?
If yes, who and who are going to fight the war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by blacknp(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
Keep waiting the Nigeria Army will produce him May 30th 2023. Which father's palace?you meant to say that pig's sty?Last week you were bragging the Military is afraid of kanu,today you are pleading please show us were our leader is?Empty Barrels.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:

This is a Screenshot of people like you(online warriors) chest beating upandan before the Python dance..
Where were they when the Army invaded Kanu's home?
YOU people should stop causing problem for peaceful and innocent Nigerians in the East biko..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 1:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHICH obj? Is it the same obj that you guys call names like baboon, monkey, ugly, irrelevant, motor park tout?
Is he now relevant?
YOU people are just too emotional.. No wonder Ffk and Fayose are both playing you guys like Ludo game.
Are you cckalima, ready to fight war?
no but i want equal treatment for all not the one PMB is offering. 4m when he came in he set the stage 4 war with comments like don't expect me to treat those who gave votes equal with those who didn't. but if it comes i wont wait to be conscripted but will enlist gallantly in the army
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

HE was granted bail.. True or false?

What would you have done if he wasn't granted bail? Declare war?
If yes, who and who are going to fight the war?
time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.