Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana (32591 Views)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by CaptainG00D: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

They are all planted by the Govt to keepthe narrative that Kanu is missing going as a distraction ..They went as far as making fake calls to channels claiming to be Kanu

Yes!!.. thay yave killed him.
And some foolish people among us are making the thing difficult by claiming he is alive.. yet they cant present a.concrete reason for such claim or his whereabout.
The earlier the whole ipob know the truth the better.

KANU IS DEAD!!..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am not Igbo so hold your horses , I just stand for the truth all the time
I am neither a yoruba nor an hypocrite too... I always speak the truth no matter what...

I am always myself..... Unlike you who has to hide under a new moniker to acctack people.. You have really learnt a lot from kanu grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by blaqoracle: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari never gave Nnamdi life so he can't take it

To the Nigeria army, APC led administration who sees nothing wrong in what's going on, and to nairaland Zombie who jubilate over innocent bloods spilled

U all shall be alive and Bury ur children one after the other

Amen

Insha alla
just the way you were jubilating when innocent people were dying in the southeast. in just 9days, igbos are crying what the whole of northeast have been experiencing for the past nine years.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by olatuns2016: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you want to fight for a course ensure that you are overboard, or else the same laws you are fighting against may fight against you

To win a perfect course you should know our fight isn't against mortal, but against principalities and against power

Against the rulers of this present world darkness, that means those evil agenda which has kept men in bondage and

Against spiritual wickedness in high places, from the united nations to the local government chairman, they are initiated to enslave the poor....

Wake up and fight the spirits. STOP fighting men

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

I am neither a yoruba nor an hypocrite too... I always speak the truth no matter what...

I am always myself..... Unlike you who has to hide under a new moniker to acctack people.. You have really learnt a lot from kanu grin

I hope you know I know you personally Kadiri and I know some other member of your family ..let's live it at that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shigishege: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
gbosaa:

How did Kanu escape from his house that was under surveillance by the Nigeria military intelligence? How did he escape from a house that was ambushed and surrounded by the Nigeria army?

I think Nigeria military should disclose the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't believe that he escaped from that house except he is some kind of magician.

I have this weird feeling that the worst might have happened to him. Where are the Igbos? They should know where he is? If he escaped, there must be someone with him. He can't just disappear and if the Nigeria army took him away, someone might have seen something.

IPOB supporters should also stop posting fake and old videos of his rallies claiming that he is back.
i dont think d soldiers actually wanted to capture kanu if they want kanu is too small to escape from nigerian soldiers the only thing is dat people are just giving themselves a sleepless nights over someone who is somewhere relaxing and enjoying wit his family. u see im not sure soldiers stayed in kanus house more than 3 hours in each of those 2 days they went there and neither do they enter his house. they were only seen at the adjacent street to his house probably in front of his gate and kanu and his family were all inside. it was his comrades dat we saw outside in some far distance to where soldiers are. so when d soldiers left do u think kanu did not av enough time to peep outside and ran somewhre in d nights? he could av been anywhere by now but im sure he will not hide anything or his whereabouts from his people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

To the Nigeria army, APC led administration who sees nothing wrong in what's going on, and to nairaland Zombie who jubilate over innocent bloods spilled

Amen

Insha alla

Im not dissapointed by your rant and curses. your last two words are the reason.

Take am easy boy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by madridsta007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
erinalex:
do u really know d meaning of propaganda? Everything to u is propaganda so far it didn't meet ur mind set. Is it propaganda that KANU uses due citizenship? An average IBO man is too emotional, always running away from d fact.

LOL.

Jokes aside, IF Nnamdi Kanu wanted to “flee” to Britain, do you think he wouldn’t have easily done that when Buhari was away? You think Nigeria’s borders have a Trump-like wall around them?

If Nnamdi Kanu wanted to “flee” to Britain, do you think that he wouldn’t have done that when he was offered that option, amongst a few others, when he had a meeting with the SE Governors?

I know Nigerians have been irrevocably scarred, mentally, by the military, but there’s something called ideology. It exists. Instances are few and far between but there’s a time that someone comes out of the blues and fixates himself, life and all, to an ideology. These ones are impossible to be tempted because to give in is to loose life itself— their life is pursuing that ideology.

It seems even Falana doesn’t realise this. He should read and learn about Gani Fawehinmi and go he lived and the doggedness of his pursuits.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

I hope you know I know you personally Kadiri and I know some other member of your family ..let's live it at that
LOL... Are you an assassin?
Who is Kadiri?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

LOL... Are you an assassin?
Who is Kadiri?

just calm down , you also know me Hakkeem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shigishege: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Yes!!.. thay yave killed him.
And some foolish people among us are making the thing difficult by claiming he is alive.. yet they cant present a.concrete reason for such claim or his whereabout.
The earlier the whole ipob know the truth the better.

KANU IS DEAD!!..

what are u saying?? do u think if anything av happened to kanu everywhere will still be silent like dis. im not sure. hia lawyer is very brilliant and competent. dat man actually tried and stayed by him. as nigeria government are bringing it up d man too ia bringing it down. he knows when to raise alarm (either false or truth). so if anything wrong has ever happened to nnamdi i think d whole world would av shaken. yeah kanu is a bone tied to d dogs mouth. it must not be eaten and it must not be lost. federal government even knows how sensitive kanu issue is so dey wont dare tamper wit him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Mpanyi: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
So what were you talking in essence. Double speaking! I hate it. Attack Kanu or attack govt. Don't be a coward!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by CaptainG00D: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
shigishege:
what are u saying?? do u think if anything av happened to kanu everywhere will still be silent like dis. im not sure. hia lawyer is very brilliant and competent. dat man actually tried and stayed by him. as nigeria government are bringing it up d man too ia bringing it down. he knows when to raise alarm (either false or truth). so if anything wrong has ever happened to nnamdi i think d whole world would av shaken. yeah kanu is a bone tied to d dogs mouth. it must not be eaten and it must not be lost. federal government even knows how sensitive kanu issue is so dey wont dare tamper wit him.

How sensitive yet they went to his how and killed 18-22 people,
They killed his cousin...
Kanu wount keep queit ay the death of his cousin.
Dude stop this stop confusing people many people are reading this and they meed to know d truth.
Kanu is dead..

They killed him and killed d people who witnessed it..
Same way they killed the leader of shites.
And lied to people that he is in prison.

Nk is dead... what u should be doing is creating awarness for people not deceiving them. (If at all u want to do something)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

just calm down , you also know me Hakkeem
Stop threatening me biko....
Gimme what will bring me money.... Not cheap threat..
I don't know why you are he'll bent on supporting someone who wabt to start a war in Nigeria... 60% of Igbos are not even in support of him... I don't know what you stand to gain. Abi you dey sell arms?
Who is Hakkeem?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by tripoli007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Can we liken Kanu to bush meat (okete) that literally disappears in the face of death.. cos I'm not understanding the hunch back albino again o
a

Just the same way your progenitors TINUBu ,enahoro ,wole Soyinka dissapeared using the nadeco routes or I forgot u weren't born then or probably still a toddler
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shigishege: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridsta007:

LOL.

Jokes aside, IF Nnamdi Kanu wanted to “flee” to Britain, do you think he wouldn’t have easily done that when Buhari was away? You think Nigeria’s borders have a Trump-like wall around them?

If Nnamdi Kanu wanted to “flee” to Britain, do you think that he wouldn’t have done that when he was offered that option, amongst a few others, when he had a meeting with the SE Governors?

I know Nigerians have been irrevocably scarred, mentally, by the military, but there’s something called ideology. It exists. Instances are few and far between but there’s a time that someone comes out of the blues and fixates himself, life and all, to an ideology. These ones are impossible to be tempted because to give in is to loose life itself— their life is pursuing that ideology.

It seems even Falana doesn’t realise this. He should read and learn about Gani Fawehinmi and go he lived and the doggedness of his pursuits.
well i think nnamdi av actually brought himself muchly to d fore front in dis game. let me say something here its d fact.... if anything should happen to dat boy today do u think d rest igbos will follow him into d grave?? even there will still be some igbos (maybe unscrupulous among them) who will still blame him even to his death. so what i see is dat its a foolish man who fight without boundary. given dat he does not want to sell his people by easily giving in to meetings but i dont think it will be fair for him to just make his son a fatherless. kanu is still very young and i think its earlier he stop all dis rubbish d better for him. let other e warriors too start from where he stops. even soldier are rotated every 6 months in battle fields so others should also bravely come and continue from where he stops.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by 989900: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sneak through the border to Cameroon after some while . . . approach the British Embassy in Yaoundé, verify your Citizenship status and proof your life is in extreme danger . . . Paper processed, Nnamdi lands back in UK . . . making him a fugitive back in Nigeria.

The above is for those blabbing about seized passports.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Crossguy: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Net time comment if you want, not F
PehaKaso:
F

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by myhotbrain: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Falana is just a typical Afonja. No matter how old they are, they still think the same way. Even my toddler knows that NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR THE COURT CONFISCATED KANU'S BRITISH PASSPORT. The fact that Falana, a lawyer, SAN, pretends not to know this, tells me he is an afonja. Kanu is around and he is going no where. HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER AS YOU SAID BECAUSE THEY INVADED HIS HOME TO KILL HIM. HE WILL NOT COME OUT TO ATTEND ANY USELESS COURT PROCEEDINGS UNTIL THERE IS ASSURANCE HE WILL NOT BE HARM BY NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT OR UNTIL THE PENDING INTENTIONAL PROTECTION ORDER FOR HIS SAFETY IN NIGERIA IS APPROVED

Ignorance and lack of interest to learn are two of the major set-back for IPOB youths.

Nnamdi Kanu does not need his seized passport to get to UK. All he needs is to successfully make it out Nigeria into another country, where he would apply for temporary travel certificate in order to get home.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by OyinloyeBA: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
gbosaa:

How did Kanu escape from his house that was under surveillance by the Nigeria military intelligence? How did he escape from a house that was ambushed and surrounded by the Nigeria army?

I think Nigeria military should disclose the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't believe that he escaped from that house except he is some kind of magician.

I have this weird feeling that the worst might have happened to him. Where are the Igbos? They should know where he is? If he escaped, there must be someone with him. He can't just disappear and if the Nigeria army took him away, someone might have seen something.

IPOB supporters should also stop posting fake and old videos of his rallies claiming that he is back.
Army should produce Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
989900:
Sneak through the border to Cameroon after some while . . . approach the British Embassy in Yaoundé, verify your Citizenship status and proof your life is in extreme danger . . . Paper processed, Nnamdi lands back in UK . . . making him a fugitive back in Nigeria.

The above is for those blabbing about seized passports.
@RomeSankara, is this true or false?.... Since you are more intelligent than Femi Falana.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by tolexy123: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you want to fight for a course ensure that you are overboard, or else the same laws you are fighting against may fight against you

To win a perfect course you should know our fight isn't against mortal, but against principalities and against power

Against the rulers of this present world darkness, that means those evil agenda which has kept men in bondage and

Against spiritual wickedness in high places, from the united nations to the local government chairman, they are initiated to enslave the poor....

Wake up and fight the spirits. STOP fighting men
your epistle get as e be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Theakthedream:

@RomeSankara, is this true or false?.... Since you are more intelligent than Femi Falana.

Well that's not for me because I am aware of Kanu's status ..Let the politics and misinformation galore go on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

Amen

Insha alla
lol hahahahahahhhahahahahahahhaahhahaha ur prayers no commot fo Nl here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

How sensitive yet they went to his how and killed 18-22 people,
They killed his cousin...
Kanu wount keep queit ay the death of his cousin.
Dude stop this stop confusing people many people are reading this and they meed to know d truth.
Kanu is dead..

They killed him and killed d people who witnessed it..
Same way they killed the leader of shites.
And lied to people that he is in prison.

Nk is dead... what u should be doing is creating awarness for people not deceiving them. (If at all u want to do something)
HMMM.. We're you there when the Army invaded his home?
Hearsay can be very deceiving you know? One thing I don't like about Igbos is their move to invite war through propaganda..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cyynthia:
What's Falana saying about Kanu's passport, is it his passport Nig govt ceased or what ?
This man should know that he's well respected and should not be speaking without facts. Hope he's not trying to be mischievous.

Read what I attached below about Kanu's passport...
Meanwhile, I noticed that my comments are driving head slammers crazy grin grin grin.
Don't cry yet, because I cynthia, the iron Lady one of Africa,the nightmare of head slammers/ freedom haters is here on nairaland to make you cry, because your tears is my joy, without your tears, what am I doing on this on this forum ?
take ur activism against head slammers beyond NL iron lady nd see if it will not b counterproductive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
RomeSankara:

Well that's not for me because I am aware of Kanu's status ..Let the politics and misinformation galore go on
YOU are aware?.. Hmmmm. you sound pretty sure...
Any proof to save us from misinformation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by orisa37: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Our Constitution gives Power(Sovereignty) to us, the people including Kanu.
But we, the people, must recognise and take proper corrective action when our leaders become undemocratic and anti social justice.
Use the people through The NASS with impeachment and numerous protests to chase an indisciplined government out.
Kanu has Power and rights from day one to ask for Restructuring with or without IPOB but Biafra is unconstitutional.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by PureMe01: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alariwo2:
Can we liken Kanu to bush meat (okete) that literally disappears in the face of death.. cos I'm not understanding the hunch back albino again o
since to die no fear u,wetin hold u to go steal malam suya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by luluman: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

Amen

Insha alla
You want justice & you curse people so seriously that you wish them to bury their family with their hands.You just confirm what the world think about your type : senseless.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by luluman: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
BALLOSKI:
booking space to come and type rubbish later, abi?
Is that how your brain works?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Daboomb: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

Amen

Insha alla

You lousy flat heads never cease to amaze!

Is it anybody's headache that Nnamdi "Usain Bolt" Kanu probably fell into a ditch while trying to runaway from the Zoo Army?

Next time, dont bite more than you can chew and dont take on someone more than double your size.

All those useless ultimatums and chest-beating leads nowhere.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Nigeria's Largest Onshore LPG Plant In Edo State / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar / Army Retire 11 Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.