Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl (2253 Views)

Can You Imagine This Lame "Pick Up Line" / Share The Weirdest Pick Up Line You Ever Heard Or Used / Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl by Pamberry(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
jojothegreat:
Igbo men be like:
Baby I Do North Have Time To West Hia
(Takes her to a beer palour)
Madam Give this fine girl fowl to eat grin

fowl indeed

hahahaha
Re: Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl by Pat081: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
It only in Africa our gals always think dat dey re too big 4a guy, but in English countrys just gv her Rose flowers she knows wot u want
Re: Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl by Jadoskii(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Walk directly towards my target with a locked gaze nd smile.
Me :Hello .aw do u do ?I'm jide.
Her:Aw do u do,I'm *****
Me : I don't usually do this buh I just walked up to u to say ure really pretty nd I'd feel guilty all day if I don't tell u.
Her: awnnn
Me: dnt wana take much of Ur tym as ure probably busy now..can we hang out sometime,no pressure,if u Dnt mind.if yes I'll collect her digit,if no,I'll jus swerve.
Re: Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl by Cannonleo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hambruce:
okay so u ve been seeing this girl for a while,never talked to her tho,u feel u like her but u re scared to talk to her because u re shy,or scared of how she will react,,then u finally summon the courage to talk to her,wah will u say first, how would u strike a convo..how will u get her phone number or any of her social media handles?what's the most simplest way?no too much whinning,

mods plz push it to front page oo biko

non am anti social and too serious
I also don't understand traffic signs
Re: Whats Your Best Pick Up Line When Talking To A Girl by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2017
leocollins:
Hy babe,i saw u around and i got attracted to ur ass,can i touch it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look Well, Can You See Anything? / Photorealistic Pencil Drawing I Just Made / Hilarious!checkout Photoshop Of Bare Chest Ladies In Swim Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.