Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? (2183 Views)

Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
what's good guys.. been a while on here though, so I was having this lil argument with my squad, it was lit though.. some said been a rich ( porsh) lady guarantees cleanliness , 80% of average or poor girls are dirty or almost dirty lol. errm okay what's your opinion.. over ta you guys..

1 Like

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
True 100 percent
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by MhizzAJ(f): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is false

This doesn't hold true all the time..being rich doesn't make u clean.
There are average ladies who look classy and sophisticated with good personal hygiene.

Most times the rich can afford the things they want ..More money means more access to good things like wears and the rest but cleanliness is a personal thing.

We should stop seeing fashionable ladies as neat ladies..most of them have offensive body odour...it's just clothes that covers most things.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
True 100 percent
please with reasons
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is false
what's your reason ?
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TINALETC3(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
It nt true, a clean lady wl always b clean no matter d environment she finds herself. A frnd is a domestic staff 2 a single mum,she(my frnd) doesn't work on Sundays bt weneva she resumes work on Monday, d lady's clothes wl b littered al over her wardrobe,unwashed plates in d sink, trash can unemptied,d house wl b smelly, despite her money, she is stl dirty

2 Likes

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by dollytino4real(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
riches brings cleaningliness because maids are available to do d chores but to!to side no follow sha

1 Like

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
I do not think so, being rich and clean are two different things. If u are a clean person from start, its hard for you to change with or without money, same goes for a dirty person

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Not so true. It mostly depends on their personalities and not the money. You can see a big girl looking classy on the street and you'll assume she's clean. When you check her bedroom, you'll be most surprised. But then, a poor girl can be spotless. The irony tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Homeboiy: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't understand

Playing ogene onyeoma
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
There should be things people shouldn't argue about and this subject is one. Hygiene is a personal thing which has nothing to do with wealth. There're very dirty wealthy people and likewise poor ones.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
False as hell
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nope but I will rather give a rich girl head cheesy
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

please with reasons

Well all I know is a rich lady has access to beautiful things of life which appears clean

She has access to a good body cream
She has access to a good hair do
She has access to good body bath soaps
She has access to nice perfumes
She has access to clean water
She has access to exotic wears
She has access to beautiful materials
She has access and time for all this girly thingy

Why do you think hoes are neater and look good than average ladies? They get access to all this things average girls don't

Like our brother joker sang OWO LON FIN DO SOMETHING

money runs the world
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

what's your reason ?

Modified
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:
what's good guys.. been a while on here though, so I was having this lil argument with my squad, it was lit though.. some said been a rich ( porsh) lady guarantees cleanliness , 80% of average or poor girls are dirty or almost dirty lol. errm okay what's your opinion.. over ta you guys..

Shey I already told u guys..where is iamj u better bring ur ass here
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
i don't think so bro, have seen dirty porsh/rich girls, I have also seen clean average/poor girls.

#YOLO
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Well all I know is a rich lady has access to beautiful things of life which appears clean

Why do you think hoes are neater and look good than average ladies? They get access to all this things average girls don't

money runs the world
That a rich girl has access to the aforementioned doesn't make her clean or more hygiene conscious. She could still be dirty with personal hygiene. grin

Take for example, I used to know a rich woman whose husband is a bank manager while she was working with an insurance company, but she had body odour, and this odour was like perfume the day I payed her home a visit. I didn't eat the food she served me.

Another one uses limited edition of perfumes, she's just 19. Her mum is rich but she doesn't know how to wash her clothes and her mum has never used a washing machine; not that she can't afford it 'cause she's rich but she refused to. This girl would repeat some clothes she has already worn and reuse her perfume on it. Her mum and her would quarrel before she washes her clothes, no house help and she can't clean their own house. Isn't this one a dirty posh girl?.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Money plays no role in personal hygiene
Self choice to be dirty and unkept

Combing you hair, bushing your teeth with even chewing stick, soap is cheap .. washing your clothes is free , cleaning you house etc
There you have it smiley

Also appearing clean doesn't mean they are clean the pant mite b doing 3months and counting...

2 Likes

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

money runs the world

lol who be this cheesy
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Lalas247(f): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
That a rich girl has access to the aforementioned doesn't make her clean or more hygiene conscious. She could still be dirty with personal hygiene. grin

Take for example, I used to know a rich woman whose husband is a bank manager while she was working with an insurance company, but she had body odour, and this odour was like perfume the day I payed her home a visit. I didn't eat the food she served me.

Another one uses limited edition of perfumes, she's just 19. Her mum is rich but she doesn't know how to wash her clothes and her mum has never used a washing machine; not that she can't afford it 'cause she's rich but she refused to. This girl would repeat some clothes she has already worn and reuse her perfume on it. Her mum and her would quarrel before she washes her clothes, no house help and she can't clean their own house. Isn't this one a dirty posh girl?.

Tell em again grin
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:

Those ones are spoilt
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Money plays no role in personal hygiene
Self choice to be dirty and unkept

Combing you hair, bushing your teeth with even chewing stick, soap is cheap .. washing your clothes is free , cleaning you house etc
There you have it smiley

Also appearing clean doesn't mean they are clean the pant mite b doing 3months and counting...

wtf grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol who be this cheesy

Human being
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
dollytino4real:
riches brings cleaningliness because maids are available to do d chores but to!to side no follow sha

Toto side was exactly my view
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Tell em again grin
Abeg, make people no argue some things. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by TrapHedges(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:

Shey I already told u guys..where is iamj u better bring ur ass here
lols true
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Lalas247(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

wtf grin grin grin
Don't let those Instagram slay queens deceive you o grin some won't bathe before posting vlog

Was at watching one show .. some video chic and her ex was insulting her on camera saying her pusy stinks like rotten yogurt
Lol my weave shifted .. if u see the girl eh .. red bottoms yet u can't even take care of your low below
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Those ones are spoilt
They're just dirty.
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Lalas247(f): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Abeg, make people no argue some things. grin
The argument should be what will lala eat tonight grin lol I blame all this glossy social media stuff
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
being rich has got nothing to do with neatness..some rich folks are born dirty
Re: Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
They're just dirty.

I disagree they are spoilt and dey appear dirty having access to a good life and still not willing to look good is just being spoilt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Win Her Heart Back? / 15 Pre-wedding Shot That Stirs Up The Internet. This Will Make You Roll. / #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.