Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled (507 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. / Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Escabado: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Does been a girl means been disabled. Atimes I don't understand why our Nigerian girls doesn't want to be uuseful and productive, to the society as a whole . Have these girls ever bothered about there esistance as a human being . Than seen themselves as a commodity that will be bought over with money or material things .

Why are our girls been very comfortable to be broke and still be proud at the same time ?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Bennysam: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
That's what it's for Nigeria girls you can ask zzor
Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by richmond500: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
u see these words being and been, most people find it difficult to differentiate the words.
The words don fall grown men hands wella
Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by richmond500: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Escabado:
Does been a girl means been disabled. Atimes I don't understand why our Nigerian girls doesn't want to be uuseful and productive, to the society as a whole . Have these girls ever bothered about there esistance as a human being . Than seen themselves as a commodity that will be bought over with money or material things .

Why are our girls been very comfortable to be broke and still be proud at the same time ?
been ke
Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Nazgul: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
My brother, guys are the ones making them behave the way they do.

When a guy starts paying a girl salary for dating him, what do you expect?

I met a girl who told me point blank that her ex was paying her 100k as monthly upkeep, that if I want to date her I should improve on it.

I laughed and changed the topic instantly...many graduates with skills don't even earn half of that, yet some STD infested girl who's faithfulness I can't guarantee wants me to give her such amount for her to date me.

Guys are the ones who makes these girls lazy...the stingy guys association that was trending a few months back wasn't actually promoting stinginess it was a protest against guys who encourage laziness amongst girls by depriving themselves of basic needs just to satisfy a girl who might obviously be cheating on them.

The cry was a wake up call to guys to become wise and learn to invest more in themselves than in ungrateful leeches, but some guys prefer to learn about women the hard way, hence encouraging laziness among them by funding a lifestyle which will leave them penniless, depressed and sucidial.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Offpoint1: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
If I was a woman I wouldn't bother working, what are men for?
Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
they have kpekus. so why should they hustle?

1 Like

Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by tunize(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
until u know how to differentiate being from been, I no get interest for this thread.

Well not only u sha, most people no fit differentiate the two and use them well
Bros u see these words " being and been" dey fall hand wella like "I am and I'm" i nor go lie i join ppl wen dey lose guard that word sometimes.
Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by richmond500: 12:07am On Mar 28, 2021
tunize:

Bros u see these words " being and been" dey fall hand wella like "I am and I'm" i nor go lie i join ppl wen dey lose guard that word sometimes.
grin I know say that being and been deh somehow.
I always see some comments on NL weh ppl deh mistake the two.
Those words get as e be sha
Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Kebbiprince: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2021
richmond500:
until u know how to differentiate being from been, I no get interest for this thread.

Well not only u sha, most people no fit differentiate the two and use them well.
Those words deh always fall grown men hand
Irrelevant postulation, face the topic and stop chasing clout, your papa fit even de for one backward village and you're here forming Mr British, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by Reex12(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2021
richmond500:
grin I know say that being and been deh somehow.
I always see some comments on NL weh ppl deh mistake the two.
Those words get as e be sha
lol how about
you're and your

1 Like

Re: Pls Does Been A Girl Means Been Disabled by richmond500: 1:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Irrelevant postulation, face the topic and stop chasing clout, your papa fit even de for one backward village and you're here forming Mr British, nonsense
how impressive, ur papa deh for village?

(1) (Reply)

See Why The Girl Refused To Go / Family House / 7 Most Common Things Most Couples Fight About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.