Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (11431 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

dear olosho don't be too quick to comment, someone said that women talk before they think but men think before they talk

olosho listen men that have money don't talk unless you want to have a test of his unforgiven d!ck

if you get to meet with him he will never take you to his house as olosho you are I hope you don't mind

go through the guy post he have a post there talks about b!tches and money now the guy wants another b!tch he is talking money

if you don't have brain come and take my dogs own

kiss how much can you pay me for a night?
Ready to be all yours baby
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I will love to meet her some day
You'll see her in new York.
Book your flight sharply

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

what took you so long to gather your courage? anyways how much do u charge and what's involved and what's not involved
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

what took you so long to gather your courage? anyways how much do u charge and what's involved and what's not involved

kiss $1m for 1 month morning afternoon night I'm all yours
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

how much do you charge and what's involved and what's not involved
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Do you have money ?
u wantu date me becos of moni ehn? u wont love me niyen
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

how much do you charge and what's involved and what's not involved

kiss fun all the way
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss $1m for 1 month morning afternoon night I'm all yours
the whole of your family members can not make that kind of money in 10yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

u wantu date me becos of moni ehn? u wont love me niyen

I can love you I swear your money will only foster the love
Would you rather me lie to you ?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by smardray(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
but...u dont have brain ... y
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

kiss dats why I'm asking you to pay if you can't no problem the world will not end
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
StarBukola:
my brother just to make una laugh
no wahala, but u fine oooo
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You'll see her in new York.
Book your flight sharply
already booked am in York now can I go left or right

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

choi, baba wetin my wife do u?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I can love you I swear your money will only foster the love
Would you rather me lie to you ?
ah still never bliv u jare....money foster love kwa...na true love i want
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

ah still never bliv u jare....money foster love kwa...na true love i want

kiss honey I can't give that I don't have it
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss honey I can't give that I don't have it
na 1m$ u dey find, i wishes u god speedometer
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

na 1m$ u dey find, i wishes u god speedometer

kiss kiss love broke me so im looking for money to heal me
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

already booked am in York now can I go left or right
Guy you no serious

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

choi, baba wetin my wife do u?
your wife wants to rake another women's husband dry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Mrnakeina(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Funny guy. You can't begin to imagine d kinda deep pockets we have on NL.
Many of them don't even comment anyhow let alone brag like this one.

Like you yea?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by LordOfNaira: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nedfed:
Nedfed profile

Born: 80's
Father: Yoruba (South/West)
Mother: Ibo (South/East)
Raised: In South/West
School: In North
Served: In the East
Marital Status: Single (but Engage)
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Hobbies: watching ball (Chelsea fan), travelling, listening to music, reading and writing
Based: Lagos (Lekki)
Citizen: Nigerian & American
House: Duplex
Car: Range rover 2016 & G-wagon 2015
Ambition: To be Nigeria President come 2023

Not bad. But there are a lot of lords of naira and hard currencies here. You may not even make first twenty.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Guy you no serious
did I catch you by surprise?
how am looking at you now

1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Really?

So Op what should we do with this info?

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

kiss kiss love broke me so im looking for money to heal me

make we dey take am step by step
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

your wife wants to rake another women's husband dry
baba i don unwife am, na golddigger, i dash u tori torun
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

baba i don unwife am, na golddigger, i dash u tori torun
u want to dash your nigga golddigger?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

make we dey take am step by step

kiss no baby money is the first step
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

did I catch you by surprise?
how am looking at you now
You win.

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mrnakeina:

Like you yea?
Like you yea?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

u want to dash your nigga golddigger?
you go fit handle am na, unlike me
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You win.
u are the one delaying me since I wanted to go take my bath this Monday is a rough Monday to me I left some certain things undone on friday

I hope you don't give me the win to continue another day

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.