Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (11428 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

you go fit handle am na, unlike me
they are not after d!ck they are after money
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

u are the one delaying me since I wanted to go take my bath this Monday is a rough Monday to me I left some certain things undone on friday

I hope you don't give me the win to continue another day
You be proper clown. Na your village people dey push cow enter backsit? No money to hire pickup?

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

maybe yes maybe no, but i think selflessposhheart is doing this just for the fun of it...she knows better
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

maybe yes maybe no, but i think selflessposhheart is doing this just for the fun of it...she knows better

kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

"They"??
I hope that "they" no include me o

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
"They"??
nooooo that word they no fit spoil awa reception now

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
nikkypearl:
The Haters yaff arrive grin

omo to dun. bawo ni?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

nooooo that word they no fit spoil awa reception now
na Bollywood movie be this?
Better go arrange yourself cos I'm sure you are based in that overpopulated state where workers hit d road by 4am to avoid traffic.

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
"They"??
where gal likebu for dey jam dis memess
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

where gal likebu for dey jam dis memess
Nairaland na.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by FisifunKododada: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mtchew- the richest guy I have met on Nairaland is AkinPhysicist. Even YungMillionaire who is a bonafide millionaire bows for Akin in the wealth department. My guy you need to see others before you start making noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Nairaland na.
u be tomboy, i bin dey suspect u oo, nnaso person go see u for different thread dey tackle guys...kilode
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nedfed:
Nedfed profile

Born: 80's
Father: Yoruba (South/West)
Mother: Ibo (South/East)
Raised: In South/West
School: In North
Served: In the East
Marital Status: Single (but Engage)
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Hobbies: watching ball (Chelsea fan), travelling, listening to music, reading and writing
Based: Lagos (Lekki)
Citizen: Nigerian & American
House: Duplex
Car: Range rover 2016 & G-wagon 2015
Ambition: To be Nigeria President come 2023

Lol born in the 80s assuming you are about 37 years and u only achieved 2 cars and a duplex for the past 37 years//my brother yore a failure if u think u have money..some one is 22 has a house,3 cars and making bigger somewhere and u are here talking..better delete this thread
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by YungMillionaire: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
FisifunKododada:
Mtchew- the richest guy I have met on Nairaland is AkinPhysicist. Even YungMillionaire who is a bonafide millionaire bows for Akin in the wealth department. My guy you need to see others before you start making noise.

No be lie - Akin is loaded. Sharp guy. He makes very smart investments. I am still a learner where Akin is concerned. Akin is definitely in top 5 richest Nigerians based in America who are below 40 years of age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
CHESTER48:
Lol born in the 80s assuming you are about 37 years and u only achieved 2 cars and a duplex for the past 37 years//my brother yore a failure if u think u have money..some one is 22 has a house,3 cars and making bigger somewhere and u are here talking..better delete this thread
baba no vex o, uno get sense walai...failure kwa, mk we assume say wetin hin talk thru, go do estimator of the range, g-wago nd a duplex at lekki, person na 37 aquire dat u dey here dey lament abyhow
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Fembleez1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
kiss I love you

I don't know you but I still find it hard to believe you did or wrote that.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

Yes baby kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fembleez1:

I don't know you but I still find it hard to believe you did or wrote that.

I take nothing I write on nairaland serious

Nairaland is just to freestyle around don't take me too serious here

Love you too kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Fembleez1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I take nothing I write on nairaland serious
Nairaland is just to freestyle around don't take me too serious here
Love you too kiss

All right. I need not the love.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Emilokoiyawon: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nedfed is comfortable but by no means is he the richest guy on Nairaland. I will not blow my own trumpet but I can definitely say that I know of 3 guys on Nairaland who are actually millionaires in dollars. The guy above Fisifun mentioned one of them. The other two, I will let you figure out yourself.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Emilokoiyawon: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
YungMillionaire:

No be lie - Akin is loaded. Sharp guy. He makes very smart investments. I am still a learner where Akin is concerned. Akin is definitely in top 5 richest Nigerians based in America who are below 40 years of age.

And the funny thing is Akin does not even brag one bit about money. Never. He would rather display his knowledge and intellectual wealth than talk or emphasize his wealth. This is common among very rich people. Good examples Otedola and Dangote.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
edimolu:

baba no vex o, uno get sense walai...failure kwa, mk we assume say wetin hin talk thru, go do estimator of the range, g-wago nd a duplex at lekki, person na 37 aquire dat u dey here dey lament abyhow
Na now u show ur senseless brain nah..if person get 3 cars..If u had a brain you could have first asked the type of cars so u can evaluate.then a house you could have asked also.lol/if the person is 22 and achieved those stuffs what do you think will happen at 37..go bk 2 school young man
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by YungMillionaire: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

And the funny thing is Akin does not even brag one bit about money. Never. He would rather display his knowledge and intellectual wealth than talk or emphasize his wealth. This is common among very rich people. Good examples Otedola and Dangote.

I was shocked when I found out about Akin's investments in ABJ and LAG. I thought I was an investor until I met Akin grin grin grin Akin is just simply tireless - never stops. He is my role model.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
CHESTER48:

Wetin u don achieve?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by edimolu(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
CHESTER48:
Na now u show ur senseless brain nah..if person get 3 cars..If u had a brain you could have first asked the type of cars so u can evaluate.then a house you could have asked also.lol/if the person is 22 and achieved those stuffs what do you think will happen at 37..go bk 2 school young man
u mumu no be small, shey u put wool for eyes nii , so u no see the op post wey hin for mention say hin get range nd g-wago..mumu pesin, olodo oshi
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Dollarship(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Many fakes on NL still counting this one is number 9
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by offishialpablo: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
am a fan of comic pictures grin
u look like Kelly rowland
what r u trying to say
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by offishialpablo: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=60795568]
What is wrong with u
What's bad in loving somebody [/]oya love me na
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Wetin u don achieve?
the real question is wetin u don achieve?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2017
some people's stupidity no just get grade...like wtf!@
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 2:38am On Sep 25, 2017
edimolu:

u be tomboy, i bin dey suspect u oo, nnaso person go see u for different thread dey tackle guys...kilode
Tackle? Well you know how many guys behave here. Too many bleeped up individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish Nigerian Women Will Grow Vaginas Like These South Korean Women! / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / I Begged Her For Sex And I Was Shaking. Allover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.