Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (11431 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Adaumunocha(f): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
NigerDeltan:

All this alt monikers, show ur original self or geerrraout
How? Which original self? Wetin dey pain you?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by NigerDeltan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
How? Which original self? Wetin dey pain you?

ur biuti cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by adadike281(f): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wait till u meet Sir Jeffry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by durubennie(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ehe Girls don choke here naw wink
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
selflessposhheart:
kiss I love you
hmmm
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
hmmm

I love you too kiss
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
hmmm

I love you too kiss.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
hmmm

I love you too kiss kiss.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Funny guy. You can't begin to imagine d kinda deep pockets we have on NL.
Many of them don't even comment anyhow let alone brag like this one.

True
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by jaksmillioniar: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nedfed:
Nedfed profile

Born: 80's
Father: Yoruba (South/West)
Mother: Ibo (South/East)
Raised: In South/West
School: In North
Served: In the East
Marital Status: Single (but Engage)
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Hobbies: watching ball (Chelsea fan), travelling, listening to music, reading and writing
Based: Lagos (Lekki)
Citizen: Nigerian & American
House: Duplex
Car: Range rover 2016 & G-wagon 2015
Ambition: To be Nigeria President come 2023

a fool at forty is a fool forever
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by mhisterdreezy(m): 3:04am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I love you too kiss
i do too but u love me without giving me those two things u have
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by AuroraB(f): 3:53am On Sep 26, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
i do too but u love me without giving me those two things u have
Funke!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

tongue
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by biuti(f): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
NigerDeltan:

ur biuti cheesy

Hellooo, you called me.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by bitchcrafts: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Well, dreams do come true... but that's when you stop lying and separate reality from fantasy.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:15am On Sep 27, 2017
AuroraB:
Funke!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
tongue
hmm who is funke
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by NigerDeltan(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2017
biuti:

Hellooo, you called me.

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by OliveCynosure(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nedfed:
Nedfed profile

Born: 80's
Father: Yoruba (South/West)
Mother: Ibo (South/East)
Raised: In South/West
School: In North
Served: In the East
Marital Status: Single (but Engage)
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Hobbies: watching ball (Chelsea fan), travelling, listening to music, reading and writing
Based: Lagos (Lekki)
Citizen: Nigerian & American
House: Duplex
Car: Range rover 2016 & G-wagon 2015
Ambition: To be Nigeria President come 2023

Grow up man
Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nedfed(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
With all the insults, ye people keep sending me PM, have received up to 420. Many from you ladies that called me all manner of names.
Well, you all welcome to Nedfed world. I'll be hosting couple of friends this coming Monday 1st Oct. You all are invited in celebration of our independence.
One love

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by LoRdCaT(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
80's as in 198...
Anyways, anything for your boys grin
Man you are something elsegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Man you are something elsegrin
cheesy I didn't do anything ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / “my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.