Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (61007 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by omolorlarh: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
mayoor15:
Minister of family planning
Lol.... It is needed o
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by captain89: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
all of you shouting Spanish flydo u know it has a side effect and may even lead to death?? Google it and see
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by BentSpoon(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin

Op maybe u get body odor
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Scout60(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Yes I'm satisfying whenever she want it, I'm a romantic guy cinfirmed, I have talked this over and over, if I get the Spanish fly I will appreciate. We did white wedding and having a side chick is not an option

I have Spanish fly for sale at cheaper rate.
my contact is on the signature
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Amoppy(f): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
Life too short for this kyn stress...
'cause you can be rest assured that she is getting her needs met elsewhere.
It's either that or she was an undercover_lesbian who married you just to save face.
And I don't think any of those options are desirable.
It seems every other aspect of your marriage is working well, so why try to ruin it?
Get a side bish with or without her permission. Wife satisfies your emotional needs, the hoe meets your sexual needs.. It's not adultery, it's called compartmentalization and delegation of duties.
. I fear u o......not adultery but compartmentalization......
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sit down and have a chat with her
Did she go through CS during her last childbirth?
Does she experience painful sex?
Does she reach orgasm / is she sexually satisfied whenever you two make love?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by enonche85(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
alphaconde:
theres always a bad side of every good thing, deal with urs, my own wife bleeps alot but very lazy upstairs, i am dealing with it

I don't think I can stand a woman who's lazy upstairs or can't bleep!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by enonche85(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
hopilo:
She could be a lesbian ooo. Doing only chicks and marrying for children production only.

Honestly I won't be surprised if that is the problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by junique629(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls don't use Spanish fly,it's highly toxic,dnt kill ur wife becos of conji biko
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
It's either that or she was an undercover_lesbian who married you just to save face.
It seems every other aspect of your marriage is working well, so why try to ruin it?
Get a side bish with or without her permission. Wife satisfies your emotional needs, the hoe meets your sexual needs.. It's not adultery, it's called compartmentalization and delegation of duties.

Very terrible advice. You shouldn't ill-advise just for the fun of it or to get worthless likes. Say nothing if you've got nothing reasonable to say.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Please don't listen to those people saying u should get a side chic

There's something u r not doing ryte in d other room

Thank you. Maybe sex even hurts her or causes some later discomforts.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Yes I'm satisfying whenever she want it, I'm a romantic guy cinfirmed, I have talked this over and over, if I get the Spanish fly I will appreciate. We did white wedding and having a side chick is not an option

Please, never consider it. The repercussions are heavy!
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Proudlyblack:

And it's amazing to comment is coming from a Lady
Domestic/sexual violence should not be promoted in any form

That person isn't a lady.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by ikbnice(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
I always dey feel ur honest response bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by ikbnice(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Very terrible advice. You shouldn't ill-advise just for the fun of it or to get worthless likes. Say nothing if you've got nothing reasonable to say.
nothing beats this advice my sister. Nothing!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

typical. Quick to trash other people's advice because it doesn't sit well with you while at the same time offering zero alternatives.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
ikbnice:
I always dey feel ur honest response bro
Mah niggah

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by ofuonyebi: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hope ur woman is not having some side attraction or enjoyment from other strong men?

You need to check the dates properly....oooo...we have seen this type of tory b/4 only to discover

that the woman was getting the thin fully-loaded from a younger house maid when oga no dey for house!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

Ur Wife is an Asexual Sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Young03:
Rape her na ur wife she be
God punish you.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Deoboss(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Hmmm, I'm open to her in all way, no phone lock, she has access to all my chats, I do take her out with kids and have fun hoping the night will be rossy but getting on bed is another story, she doesn't feel anything if you caress her. I do send love messages to her when in office, I do buy cloths and love her famiky , intact only God can witness all I'm saying.
Am not a doctor but a relative of mine was in your shoes a while back after his wife gave birth.

If it is what am thinking then there is a solution, some women develop medical issues after giving birth whereby they loose their libido 100%. Seek medical test via an hospital immediately on your wife & you will know if there is a medical issue.

And to the guys who think your wife is getting satisfaction elsewhere: it's not all women that cheats deprive their husbands sex as majority of married women that cheats purposely lets their husbands have unlimited sex with them in order to kill any suspicion

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Deoboss(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

I even suggested twice in a week but she said once in a month, it was all the information gathered that made me to suggest that, I have read a lot but she hate talking about sex. Please here can I get Spanish oil ?
Does she feel pains during sex? A popular former Miss Nigeria who is a surrogate mother now to a set of twins m used to hate sex badly which ruined her marriage. Am trying to remember the medical name of her condition
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by moderatedguy: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
maybe shes circumcised.her libido is 0%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Deoboss(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
moderatedguy:
maybe shes circumcised.her libido is 0%
Circumsition does not make a woman loose her libido 100%. I should know as i dated a circumsized lady a while back, it reduces a woman's libido no doubt but may be by 50% as the lady am talking about used to initiate sex & enjoys it to an extent
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Dbisector(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
you should be Buhari adviser
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Dbisector(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
you should be PMB adviser
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Adaumunocha(f): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
ezugegere:

What is Spanish fly? Where can I get it? I have the same problem with my wife.
Go to any pharmacy or supermarket.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by laliga01: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Some women dnt naturally like sex, she may b in dat crew. Bt al hope is nt lost, u no Wat she likes na, go extra mile to spoil her wt tins she likes, offer 2 gv her a bath sometimes, during d bath caress her body until u get her down even in d bath. Always go extra mile 2 get her in d mood.

All these stress just for puna. After going tru all these, whi strength will he use to get down?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
What consigns horse Isit Awa business??

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Fembleez1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
When people dey complain of Sex before Marriage, this one na Sex after Marriage she detest. When you think you've seen it all in this crazy world.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Yeligray(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Get a side chick.
adultery is wrong and bad in the eyes of the Lord.. I prefer that he prays and seek directions from God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.