Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (60206 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Mrjo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
ezugegere:

What is Spanish fly? Where can I get it? I have the same problem with my wife.
i need it too, lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
alphaconde:

like u have just displayed may your brains continue to fail u

Like you have just explained may your life and marriage continue to fail you grin
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by gnykelly(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

maybe you are not romantic. how often do you tease her i mean sexual teasing like tapping her backside. and coplimenting her. don't just make it straight to sex.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by khalids: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
All this talk sef.....getting her in the mood, making her happy.....

So she no know sey sex na part of a her duty...

So now man gat to apply to sleep with him wife again.....all this modern day nonsense....

Back in the days our forefathers had multiple wives who were fighting to have their husband in bed with them, now with this monogamy nonsense them go they form boss on top the matter.....

Make all una ladies continue with this una nonsense...una go see the result very soon......it seems being a single mum is now the new aspiration.

No time to waste trying to make someone that wouldn't do anything to make you happy, happy.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
khalids:
All this talk sef.....getting her in the mood, making her happy.....

So she no know sey sex na part of a her duty...

So now man gat to apply to sleep with him wife again.....all this modern day nonsense....

Back in the days our forefathers had multiple wives who were fighting to have their husband in bed with them, now with this monogamy nonsense them go they form boss on top the matter.....

Make all una ladies continue with this una nonsense...una go see the result very soon......it seems being a single mum is now the new aspiration.

No time to waste trying to make someone that wouldn't do anything to make you happy, happy.

Lolz
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Luisema4luv(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ilajeboy:
Pls óò wats SPANISH FLY

Brother, u dnt want to knw
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by paiz: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
baby124:

You are an experienced rapist. I hope you get caught and burnt alive if you don't stop

I hope you get raped by 6 men gang before this year runs out... Nonsense
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by thesuave10(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ilajeboy:
Pls óò wats SPANISH FLY

It's a Substance that makes people Hot.it's not 100% efficient but it works well
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by penukz2015(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Yes I'm satisfying whenever she want it, I'm a romantic guy cinfirmed, I have talked this over and over, if I get the Spanish fly I will appreciate. We did white wedding and having a side chick is not an option

I have Spanish fly here in Owerri.. I only sell to married people. .if you can't get it around you.. Inbox me
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by awa(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Some women dnt naturally like sex, she may b in dat crew. Bt al hope is nt lost, u no Wat she likes na, go extra mile to spoil her wt tins she likes, offer 2 gv her a bath sometimes, during d bath caress her body until u get her down even in d bath. Always go extra mile 2 get her in d mood.

Go extra miles to get her in the mood because the economy is so easy for him to waste extra time on pussy instead of on making extra money?
For crying out loud, they are married and she should not be begged for sex.
I truly understand what the guy is talking about and I think it is up to him to help himself if he can....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
penukz2015:

I have Spanish fly here in Owerri.. I only sell to married people. .if you can't get it around you.. Inbox me

ego le ?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Ilajeboy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Luisema4luv:

grin
Luisema4luv:

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Chinny5(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
O gidi gan

Try asking her what the P is.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by baby124: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:

I hope you get raped by 6 men gang before this year runs out... Nonsense
Of course you will curse with rape. Child of rapists. Is that how your mother came to be pregnant with you. Sick slowpoke
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by udison(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Take your time to ask her why? Thats where to start from
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
udison:
Take your time to ask her why?
Thats where to start from

Best advice...Excellent

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by GeoPee: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Spanish fly supported
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by delpee(f): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
@op

Please consult Funmi Akingbade of Punch newspaper. I think her column is featured on Saturdays. She's experienced in such matters. Also try to coax your wife into telling you what the problem is. There's definitely something she needs to sort out in her mind. The mind controls our physical self.

Don't listen to the rapists and side chic advocates who are trying to mislead you. It will only lead you to greater problems. I'm glad that you've never considered rape anyway. God will guide you and honor you in marvellous ways. You're richly blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by bigpicture001: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
...the simple truth is that you married her cuz of her virtuousness..and that comes with a prize...they are mostly boring people...you should hv engage her in sexual relationship before marriage...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by streetzdreamz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
life sha, I pity ladies/guys who falls in this category, they make their partners go extra miles just to please them, when the same man can easily f*ck around or take a second wife and nobody will crucify him, either they went through a psychological trauma, or the guy ain't doing something right, it still doesn't justify making their partner go through this much pain and stress, they always fail to remember human endurance has a limit, now when the marriage crashes due to their negligence and lack of insight they get broken and then scream all men r the same............ @op I don't know the best advice to give you, but life is too short to live in pain and self denial just to please a partner who doesn't appreciate it... to those in support of Spanish fly, will he buy Spanish fly all his life?? I realized nothing would ever make me sacrifice my happiness for a mortal,the day I took a walk from a four years relationship without saying a word, I wouldn't advice the op to take a walk cuz ion bliv in divorce same way ion bliv in marriage,and I can't advice you to keep carrying your cross either, a case of if you do, you are damned! if you don't, you still damned....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
See D benefits of joining a well respected vaseline crew be say your home go dey intact gidigba, enitam she give U chop make U chop am like tomorrow no go come, but just make sure say U no run out of vaseline just in case if she refuse because make your case no go become like double wahala for deady body wey get accident grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Manweysabi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
since you said she doesn't work... something might be going on in your home that you don't know.

put a security camera and monitor her daily activities at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Sagay212: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

How about reducing the financial... grin

There will be no need for that as it will only show that the man is just desperate and being petty because of sex. Besides the wife might be financially stable. The most important thing is to make sure her reason for not wanting sex is because she is getting it from another man. If she is a lesbian, i wont have any problem. But once i catch am with another man, na make everybody find their way be that
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by sogud(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

my advice for u is dat call her, both of u shld seat down n talk tins ova, ask her wat ur offence n y he she refusin to giv u sex........try n knw her side of view b4 tekin action.........foda council call.....08063588264
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by alphaconde(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Like you have just explained may your life and marriage continue to fail you grin

my marriage isnt failing. the only thing failing here is your brain
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by horllamy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
supersystemsnig:

How do you cope? This is a very painful experience to go through

It really annoyed but what am thinking is that they are just pretending....
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
victovrry:

Yes I'm satisfying whenever she want it, I'm a romantic guy cinfirmed, I have talked this over and over, if I get the Spanish fly I will appreciate. We did white wedding and having a side chick is not an option
white wedding is a curse
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by somehow: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Go and learn the art of massage. Believe me if you are a good massager, you will get the kpomo at least twice a week. Just make sure she does things that requires massage at least twice a week.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Lekayleke: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
you Don born 2, She like am before, you have been trying ur best for her on the bed..

this is my diagnosis :

she may have been infected with some deadly diseases and don't want you to catch it. Take her to hospital and run some tests on her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.