Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) (37674 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by moonraker(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
oyb:

Hmmmm, if I recall from your old dose you're a skinny dude. How did you erm handle it?

lol Chairman oyb cheesy

Honestly, it wasnt hard at all. Chick in question was Indonesian. Fine, nice shape.

Very flexible wink

But like i said, its hard to look past all that especially when the person isnt ready to lose all that weight.
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by quickberry(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Hater!!!! be bold Enough to upload ur picture...at least she found the perfect man.. I'm sure ure still busy claiming slay mama while spreading it for every guy that comes your way

Kilode!!!!
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by ekamaobobaro891(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
grin grin grin grin see gbedu
smh
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by bewla(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Honestly, it's just like watching a mound of fufu trying to dance.
na u biko
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by fyxboss(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Awa(we) omo thicker body
Wassup. I want to holla u, how do I do that
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by sshalom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Love wantintin! grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
The woman can dance o, but she's fat.
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
ekamaobobaro891:
smh
you block headed coward.. u go block ur head for Facebook abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by ekamaobobaro891(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
you block headed coward.. u go block ur head for Facebook abi grin grin grin grin
I trusted you and confided in you yet you still exposed me in public
you're not the type of person to trust..or make friends with
your case worse
tufia
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
ekamaobobaro891:
I trusted you and confided in you yet you still exposed me in public you're not the type of person to trust..or make friends with your case worse tufia
Trust in me? Like were we friends??
Re: Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) by ekamaobobaro891(f): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Trust in me? Like were we friends??

k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Knelt Down As His Wife-To-Be Sat On His Lap In Pre-wedding Photos / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.