Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (34104 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by mezebel(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wen a poor man marries a beautiful woman,the pussy suffers most.
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by dust144(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by ekensi01: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
When you misuse names by calling a slut a wife.

If she can't tell them who are you to?
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by dominique(f): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hope he's in good shape, dresses well and gives his wife different shape. Hope he gives her enough attention and money too. He should work on himself so strange men won't come and snatch his wife away.
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by ofuonyebi: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Check the hand and leg of your wife also in this matter...

am not so sure they are completely clean...ooo

The man is not the target of trouble...it is the Eve that sleeps with you

Don't make yourself to be a victim of high blood pressure...take it easy like your wife..
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by nairanaira12: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Era of calling out and shaming on social media

Because the social media has become a community where virtually everyone is present
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by nairanaira12: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
U shud hold ur wife first, she is d one gvin hm attention, Wat stopped her 4rm blocking hm?

Thank you joh. U won my heart already. You've won for yourself 3 hours midnight call from me to you . Congrats
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by jimmynick: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
And ur ashawo doesn't know how to block him, perhaps ur wife is interested

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by nairanaira12: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
lilmax:
send messages to women on Facebook too , why you dey stress?

To married women? I'm sure you'll love it if another nigga Bleep d daylight outta your wife's yawning pusssy
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by AverageAnnie(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
lol. .My guy will definitely do same if he were my husband
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by Florblu(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
modelmike7:

Is his being fine the matter being discussed here?!
So you won't mind dating him if you are married?
I wonder how some girls and guys reason here!
Fine
Smh!!

Am i the one responsible for your frustration and pain?
Instead of jumping into such conclusion why not jump into the Lagoon instead?
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
U shud hold ur wife first, she is d one gvin hm attention, Wat stopped her 4rm blocking hm?

Don't mind the guy. It is not as if the wife even reported the matter to him o. She probably was game.
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by AleksAndria: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:

The FB App she uses doesn’t have the "Block" Option. I just checked her phone.
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by josephubah111(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Franky826:
7 billion people in the world and these thick skulls chose to flirt with a MARRIED WOMAN

I don't get it

let me break it down.. basic animal instincts, desire to physically and mentally posses another man's Kingdom, this shit has been happening since the beginning of time... u know as a child when all you want is to play with the toy your asked not to..
���
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by asawanathegreat(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
May be u are not defending ur self very in terms of horse ridding, that is y the man is trying to help u in that area.
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by lilmax(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

To married women? I'm sure you'll love it if another nigga Bleep d daylight outta your wife's yawning pusssy
lol.....if it happens to me, my wife is as good as gone

she's interested in the guy and that makes her full of crap
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
NCAN NORTHERN NIGERIA: commencing search for ben sang..
name does not exist on database
subject is an alien from another realm
possible spirit husband
terminating search!
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by mikkyphp(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Franky826:
7 billion people in the world and these thick skulls chose to flirt with a MARRIED WOMAN

I don't get it
How many of this 7Billion people are unmarried/divorced/widowed women?
asking 4 a friend... grin
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by nairanaira12: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
lilmax:
lol.....if it happens to me, my wife is as good as gone

she's interested in the guy and that makes her fool of crap

But you don't bloody bother if another man's wife is a "fool of crap," right ?
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
See Gobe.

But the guy is fine
Slide into his DM sharperly. Mama d mama
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by MrDoGood(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oga calm down.... Your wife has brain more than you. She can't degenerate from house wife to an ordinary girlfriend Na.......
ImposiCant.
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
May be your wife is secretly enjoying his chats. Women can pretend. Guy go in for prayers

Don't mind the mumu, D dude fail to realize that they can still bang themselves grin
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by Austinoiz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oga, 'm about to slide into ur wife's DM...so get ready to call me out too.

#otuocha
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Well if the woman didn't block him can't blame the guy toasting the married lady, if he's given a green light how's that his fault ?
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by lilmax(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

But you don't bloody bother if another man's wife is a "fool of crap," right ?
nope.... if I approach another man's wife it's left for her to accept me or not, I didn't force her grin

if she accepts then she's full of crap
if she doesn't, she ain't full of crap

and that's what I expect my wife to do

hope you Gerrit now, no be gragra matter, it all depends on how she handles the situation cool
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by Burgerlomo: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dis mumu go just kill himself 4 nothing, some women/wife wey be say den take adultery sow designer clothes, D thing dey in dia DNA cool
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by tiredface: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Did you say " but the man fine", is that your own contribution?
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
coming on facebook to rant? why not ignore, block or handle privately? that man is a sissy!
Re: Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook by YelloweWest: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
She gave him attention by being on face book?

How does that sound in ur ear?

I'm a woman on fb and I many men ask me out knowing I'm married.
How is that my fault?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.