Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (83785 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

JESUS! GOD FORBID, HAHAHA

DEN I TROWEY D ST8MENT ENTA BUSH, 2 B POSSESSED BY PIGZ
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by nairanaira12: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I have no idea why I don't find this one remotely attractive.

Then you need medical and or psychological evaluation
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by SURElee(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
God pls make me curvier..#crying.
am freaking tired of moderate butt.

Do squats exercises dear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Ssms(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
God pls make me curvier..#crying.
am freaking tired of moderate butt.
Bleep...fuvk more....continue fucking....don't stop fucking n u will surely get it....from behind styles
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
chineke see endowment nibi ni ma ku si shocked
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Kimkardashain(f): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
SURElee:

Do squats exercises dear.
i sure will darling tnks alot

1 Like

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by ayagha: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
She has done some cosmetic surgery,indians are naturally without curves, very straight women
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by newyorks(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
pure water melon. oh Lawd 4giv me 4 ai've sin again.
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by magzey: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
I can only apply for SICK leave before taking this load to ZA OZA ROOM grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by ogbu80(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chai ukwulicious
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by segebase(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
my preek ooo...I don cum ooo
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't understand

What's ayanma there? undecided
drTOO:
ayanma....*spits*
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by fergieboy: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
IG handle please
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chisos...gat damn
That ass gat me looking..I love that
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by freshboy31: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
God pls make me curvier..#crying. am freaking tired of moderate butt.
ur butt no bad nah
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chai

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by mercygrey177(f): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kim dey learn for this one dey
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by steeltu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Is it unda must 2show all dis Vaseline dudes all u've got. Now more pple wil go in search of her IG profile in search of more pixz.

1 Like

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
God pls make me curvier..#crying. am freaking tired of moderate butt.
are u d kim dey are refering to? grin
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
She must be a mixed breed
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Agents of d marine kingdom, leading ment o hell, through fornication of the eyes
James 1:14-15 angry
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by banre(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
So
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by talk2bity: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na so
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Thelma1552: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Choiszman:
There's a lady who's being referred to as the Indian Kim Kardashian because of her good looks and her well-rounded curves.

Her name is Sarah and she's got millions of followers who cannot get enough of her amazing curves. Rumour has it that her curves are 100% real.

see more photos of Sarah.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/meet-the-woman-referred-to-as-the-indian-kim-k-her-body-is-unbelievablephoto

BBC fall on her!
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by yinxfun(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
kiddoiLL:
the nyash..Na still shit full am
Stop flaunting your ignorance..Poo is not stored inside the gluteus maximus...
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
FemiEddy:
Haaa, God! I just lost concentration at work what is the meaning of all this grin , on Monday ooh!
My fellow ukwu brothers
President Lefulefu
Luminouz
SunshineG
Lordcrimson
And our chief madam lalas247
Analysis needed grin

if u lost concentration because of this, u Stoll have more concentrations to lose. cos there are many curvy girls around.

I pray u don't lose your job. sit tight!!!
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
AleksAndria:
Hold on!.. let me get my Spectacles so i can confirm if they’re actually 100% real.

Meanwhile, spot the man at the left side of the pix, the last one.

Typical "Alatenuje".

u gat sharp eyes
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Choiszman:
See photos of kim here to compare http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/meet-the-woman-referred-to-as-the-indian-kim-k-her-body-is-unbelievablephoto

This UKWU is SHY......

Lalas247 own is Rugged like oshodi market cheesy cheesy

CC:..lefulefu wat do u say
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
d azz sha cheesy
You expecting MMM to do something before you go for the ass

hahahaha. no mind Daddy o... just kidding but I like ur meme....
Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Choiszman:
There's a lady who's being referred to as the Indian Kim Kardashian because of her good looks and her well-rounded curves.

Her name is Sarah and she's got millions of followers who cannot get enough of her amazing curves. Rumour has it that her curves are 100% real.

see more photos of Sarah.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/meet-the-woman-referred-to-as-the-indian-kim-k-her-body-is-unbelievablephoto

omo even devil go peep sef let alone pastor...Forget diz our yeye pastors ooo doz one sef na rape dem go rape...holy rape����

1 Share

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Randy91:

This UKWU is SHY......

Lalas247 own is Rugged like oshodi market cheesy cheesy

CC:..lefulefu wat do u say
abeg Kim Kay's ukwu na plastic.i prefer lalas own to Kim Kaycheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg Kim Kay's ukwu na plastic.i prefer lalas own to Kim Kaycheesy

badt guy....in wat ratio r we going to EAT Lalas247 UKWU nw grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.