Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Please Let's Think About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let's Think About It (299 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe / Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Think About It by ako1tse: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Divorce is one subject I don't like talking about but the truth is that not every marriage will work out. In more cases than not, the breakup comes with bitter feelings and hurt.

It gets more complicated when there are children involved and a very common situation is having the partner who got custody of the children (in many African cases by means of abandonment) badmouth the other parent.

If someone makes you feel hurt, of course it is going to get to you but what's more unfortunate is how we handle the hurt.
The children are forced to fill the space left by the other partner and in the new bond created, so many bad things are said to these children.

"Your mum is a bad woman who abandoned you here and ran away when things were tough"

"Your father is a wicked drunk of a man who did not care about us"

But then if we really cared about these children and we really wanted to show them love, would we be telling them things that can crush them psychologically and literally have lifelong effects on them?

Please let's think about it.

Someone hurt you, turn that hurt into love energy for your children and don't raise them disturbed.
Re: Please Let's Think About It by purem(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Let's Think About It by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

If i will get married one day, i make sure I will let him sign a paper that DIVORCE is NOT an option.. grin

Thru thick & thin u have to stay with me tongue

(1) (Reply)

Qualifying Hammeryime Lewis On Pole. / Simplest Way To Make Money Online This Year! Absolutely Free / Urgent Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.