Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. (2861 Views)

Everyone Has Done This Habit But They Will pretend / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Xenry: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2021
(Deleted comment)
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by lifenija: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2021
are u done
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by yuping(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
This are the same people we will vote to rule one remorse or conscience no dey.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Brainard22: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2021
(deleted by the anti-spam bot)
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
I see
I have been searching for thread since morning and I couldn’t find it...
Some people sha embarassed
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nemesis0147:
I see
I have been searching for thread since morning and I couldn’t find it...
Some people sha embarassed

You see... I called her yesterday and also send her support.
I will drop her number below.
Dorcas: 08170261739

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Zoly: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:

You see... I called her yesterday and also send her support.
I will drop her number below.
Dorcas: 08170261739

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Offpoint1: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nairaland is the worse place anyone should seek for help... I don't pray to be in a situation whereby I will have to solicitate for help on Nairaland. If it gets to that stage, I'll peacefully end my life.

5 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh....
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:
Nairaland is the worse place anyone should seek for help... I don't pray to be in a situation whereby I will have to solicitate for help on Nairaland. If it gets to that stage, I'll peacefully end my life.

i swear bro,
The most annoying part is that those who are too fast to call you names or tag you a scammer are very broke, poverty-stricken and frustrated in real life.
If you can’t help or you feel like the person soliciting for help is a scammer..just mind your business if you can’t prove it but lie lie...they will not!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nemesis0147:
i swear bro,
The most annoying part is that those who are too fast to call you names or tag you a scammer are very broke, poverty-stricken and frustrated in real life.
If you can’t help or you feel like the person soliciting for help is a scammer..just mind your business if you can’t prove it but lie lie...they will not!!

You're right brother. They are fast in labelling people scam. They have nothing to give so they will look for all means to discourage people who want to help. That's their life.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Toxicity is getting boring. I wish people will stop liking those degrading post because that’s why we only see toxicity in this forum. It’s getting old and boring
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Humans are just naturally wicked....

Atimes I wonder if this country can ever move forward with the kinda envious souls we have

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by gistray: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
You can't really blame anyone.

The society we find ourselves in today calls for one to be careful an at alert.... the scammers are now twice the size of those whom actually need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Toxicity is getting boring. I wish people will stop liking those degrading post because that’s why we only see toxicity in this forum. It’s getting old and boring

Asin brother... It's just so annoying. For summon the courage and come out to share his or her problem is now a crime. And we preach a problem shared is a problem solved but they chose to make the person feel regret of coming out. They don't know this leads to people committing suicide.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Humans are just naturally wicked....

Atimes I wonder if this country can ever move forward with the kinda envious souls we have

Let's not deceive ourselves. It's can't. We are the problem to ourselves. How can you label a Sickle Cell that's crying out for help a Scammer. After someone went to their house and did a video with the parent to show yes, this is real. They still went along to report the thread and label her a scammer.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
gistray:

The society we find ourselves in today calls for one to be careful an at alert.... the scammers are now twice the size of those whom actually need help
they should not be quick to tag or call someone a scammer if they can’t prove it...that’s it!

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:

Let's not deceive ourselves. It's can't. We are the problem to ourselves. How can you label a Sickle Cell that's crying out for help a Scammer. After someone went to their house and did a video with the parent to show yes, this is real. They still went along to report the thread and label her a scammer.
very very annoying!!

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
gistray:

True True True... But that's why Verification was done. They're just hating on her. They feel she's using her problem as means of making money. When we all know sickle cell disease is a sickness that don't have cure yet. Why not embrace the poor girl and encourage her with sweet words and prayers even if they have nothing to give.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nemesis0147:
very very annoying!!

I swear. I was really touched.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
OfficialEdimalo:

It's just jealous.... Maybe she should stop uploading evidence of TF to her account...

Weirdos many for this forum...

Envying someone that is praying to God to get her outta her predicament...

Nairaland ain't what it use to be before cry
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
azraeljaheel:

It's just jealous.... Maybe she should stop uploading evidence of TF to her account...

Weirdos many for this forum...

Envying someone that is praying to God to get her outta her predicament...

Nairaland ain't what it use to be before cry

You're right. That was her mistake. I feel the girl was just trying to show honesty and appreciation to those that supported.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by MASTERYANKEE: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good topic of discussion. People will come here to seek for help boom people will start calling them scammer.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Olumighty123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
I called her and I wish her a quick recovery, she was glad to hear from people on nairaland, she said she's feeling better but from her voice, I could smell weakness and tiredness.. I hope she pulls through thou..

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Good topic of discussion. People will come here to seek for help boom people will start calling them scammer.

Bro I feel so weak when I see such comments.
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Olumighty123:
I called her and I wish her a quick recovery, she was glad to hear from people on nairaland, she said she's feeling better but from her voice, I could smell weakness and tiredness.. I hope she pulls through thou..

Wow... you thanks for calling her bro... When need more of this. Let's show her the real feeling of love. Being a Sickle is not a easy thing. SS is the Genotype. Y'all Think of it... The everyday trauma cry
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by Born2winnx: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Simps everywhere.... if it's was a male sickler would you give him This attention
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Born2winnx:
Simps everywhere.... if it's was a male sickler would you give him This attention

Can you imagine where this mumu dragged the whole thing to... angry
Re: Please Let's Stop This Habit... It's Not Good At All. by OfficialEdimalo: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Born2winnx:

Hope you're not 40 yet. There will be time to have sense. Did you smoke soakaway before typing this?

Are you sure you are not high on something. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ȋ̝̊̅̄ Find Guys Who Don't Ask Me Out More Attractive Than Guys Who Do / Cute And Most Hilarious Pickup Lines Ever! / Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.